General - page 966

Cartesian Coordinates?  (13   1 2)
Hi: I am working with a programmer to do a graphical display (circles). He states that MT5 cannot perform this task since the math formula that is necessary requires a Cartesian coordinate system. He states "I'm afraid it's not possible, chart has got non-cartesian coord. system with two...
I want to use a market indicator to determine buy/sell in a metaeditor5 . Can any one tell me how to do that?
Hi All ,  I am hoping that someone can help me I have been attempting to download the Platform (MT4 and/or MT5) to my laptop for the last few days but my efforts have been unsuccessful. I have adjusted my Windows and Kaspersky fire walls and protections in-order to allow the download to complete,...
I was extremely surprised to receive a notification that a signal I had been running for over 30 weeks was, without notice moved to archive. The was a large number of trades but the weekly activity was no more this week than it had been in the previous 30 weeks. The signal had 8 subscribers who were
I need 1 click close when account hits 300.00 profit with 2 trades open.  
 If you are a programmer please contact me with your details and price.   Thanks 
Hi Guys,  i recently found a nice strategy. The Pro Trading Strategy was created by Navin Prithyani some years ago.  The Pro Trading Strategy will train traders on how to identify key Japanese candlesticks to define the proper time to enter the market. This strategy must be complemented by Support...
http://www.jenkinsrm.com/early-morning-forex-levels/
Oil prices dipped on Wednesday over concerns that producer club Opec would not be able to maintain its high compliance so far with output cuts aimed at reining in a global fuel supply overhang. Brent crude futures were trading at US$55.80 per barrel at 0115 GMT, down 17 US cents from their last...
What property of an object (a chart object) makes the object available for dragging with the mouse (the red dot in the upper-left corner)?   Thanks.  
  help please  (15   1 2)
hello dear i have demo account  with ***********  can i get free signals as try (for example signals from ********** ) or i have to pay  money  sorry and thanks   ------- Edited by moderator to remove names. 
We continue to improve the MetaTrader 5 multi-asset web platform and expand its features. The latest update allows you to trade in your favorite browser with even more comfort. Launch the web terminal and try the latest innovations: Added the ability to re-size the web application blocks, including...
Hi  Quick question.  Trying to subscribe to new signal but MQL is trying to add it to an existing account.  It seems that the latest one opened becomes the dominant one ?  I cant logout of MQL for this account  and then login to the account that I want the new signal to attach to ?How can I specify...
Hi Chaps and Chapesses Please help me, I have spent hours on this problem. I am creating Horizontal lines without any problems. However, when I try vertical Lines (OBJ_VLINE) I get nothing on the display I have checked the 'GetLastError' and when I remove the 'ObjectDelete' code I get a 4200 error...
Hi, does anyone knows an ECN broker for Belgium residences? Tickmill and Virpomarkets is not possible
Hello Gurus,  I am trying to transfer some complex MQL calculations on a c++ dll.   I' ve run into a rounding problem when used complex arithmetic operations on a c++  dll version VS 2015 32bit X86 compiler, trying to port some code from mq4 for more speed. The transferred functions return slightly...
[Deleted]
We are trying to get MQL5 management to make corrections concerning the display of subscribers of signal providers. Unfortunately, showing subscribers with a critical gap between the first and other signal providers by a factor of 4, or 10 for most providers, is not a friendly environment for
USD/JPY is seen trading around a flat-line so far this session, confined in a 30-pips slim range, with markets awaiting fresh impetus for the next push higher. The spot is back on the offers, after having witnessed a brief recovery stint from session lows reached near 5-DMA at 113.56, as the...
  recipe for night scalper  (11   1 2)
from my study, a night scalper contains the most common filter - time filter - max spread - slippage any more filter that i miss out
USD consumer confidence is down and yet price of EUR/USD drop? Shouldn't the EURO rise in price instead of a drop in price?   
Hi, Is it possible to write a custom drawing tool for MT5 and add the button to be displayed in the drawing toolbar? Thanks Willem 
Hello,  i have my first account with signal from mql5 and i want to open another one and have difrent signal, how to make it? Can i dopen MT4 twice? How to make it? 
[Deleted]
The pool of liquidity providers for MetaTrader 5 is expanding. In the wake of the brokers' interest in the platform, Just2Trade Online Ltd has released an integration solution based on the MetaTrader 5 Gateway to MetaTrader 5. According to Just2Trade Head of Operations Evgeny Zhilin, this is a...
Hi folks, I just tried to subscribe to a signal, but when I follow the steps in the terminal to subscribe, I get the following message: 'Subscription Failed. The signal subscription cannot be renewed, because new subscriptions are not allowed for the signal.'. Does anyone have any idea why this is
  help please  (5)
hello dear i a m newbee here  how can i get trading signals ?, is it for free or i have to pay ?? please thanks 
Hi, I want to know how to hide my signals properties  /?
Maybe someone has a good technical knowledge and can clarify. I entered the site of Metatrader4 and I did not find an email for me to ask my questions. I recently had a problem in a VPS and I decided to hire another from another country. The question is as follows. I want to open the same platform...
Looking for indicators that tell you when the pair is ranging. cheers
Everyone knows and sees the plethora of variations in the daily analyses when they are posted on websites. Usually it's all done on a handheld level (cheap) or a super contrived (in the opinion of the authors) automated black box based mode. I've met the developers of such non-trading analytical
  need help  (2)
any trader who subscribe mql signal service... please I need a little help