General - page 963

I'm a little confused on where I need to deposit money when using a signal from mql5.com. Right now, I have an account open with a broker and have $1,000 USD deposited in the account.  I've signed up with a signal on mql5.com, but in my MetaTrader 4 software, under Terminal > Signals > Signal...
Hello I'm quite new in MQL4 development but I have a strong experience in Java programming. I started with the development of some Expert Advisor and I'm thinking a fast way to manage my source code and the compiled files between my laptop and my VPS. I'm currently using an SVN repository for the...
  remove comments  (2)
Is there a way to remove comments from an order before it is placed? I'm following a signal provider that puts in comments for each of the orders. I really don't want them in my account. Is there a way to prevent the comment from being placed in the order? What if I create a second account and
New MetaTrader 5 Platform Build 1545: Fast switching between windows and changing price values with the mouse wheel The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on February 17, 2017. The update will feature the following changes: Terminal: Fast switch between the 'Toolbox' and 'Strategy...
  Drawdown Recovery?  (12   1 2)
Hallo there, Here is my trading's drawdown. Abs. drawdown: 0.02 USD Maximal: 3.41 USD Relative: 11.42% Max DD by equity: 1.77% My question: Is it any way to recover/decreasing these drawdown value?.... for example: current Relative DD : 11.42% ....... is it possible...
Hello,   I had to change account numbers at my broker, and I would like to see both of my accounts under one signal on mql5. I'm not trying to sell my signal. I would just like to see all the data combined under one account. Is it possible to upload the account history from my prior account to my...
Is there any function or any way to find how the draw dawn for an account? in MT4 or even MT5 
Hi, My broker company said to me that historical data is stored for one year. After one year, they may be cleaned. I wonder if mql5.com acoount can store all data.  Murat 
Annoying to ask for help on such an issue, but somehow my friends list disappeared from my Profile page and I can't find where to restore them.  I checked the settings and the box for displaying friends is checked but something else is wrong.  Any suggestions would help. Thanks in advance.
Does MQ5L signal service support copying of index trades such as S&P500 as well as forex pairs?
Having posted a session high near 1.3120 region, the USD/CAD pair ran through some fresh offers and has now drifted into negative territory for the second consecutive day. Currently trading back below 1.3100 handle, around 1.3085 region, a fresh wave of US Dollar selling pressure during early...
Hi, do u have a portfolio of signal + 2 or 3 robots, if so which ones and if can show performance :)
Hello Everybody, At the last few months i am experiencing a lot of problems with my MQL4 codes, EAs and indicators, each time metaqoutes releases an update. The first time i post a comment in the forum and in the help desk but it didn't help at all, so the second time i didn't make the effort...
Comments that do not relate to the "MQL4 and MQL5 are No.41 in TIOBE's language popularity index", have been moved into this topic.
[Deleted]
I have already connected my trading account with another account MQL5 and when I ais opens my account personel are on MQL5 message shows  account already being used as a signaL  thank you in advance
anyone have an on chart (lines) awr and amr? thks
is there any other way to alter the lot size being executed by signal besides increasing the capital?
[Deleted]
Dear Awesome traders Hope u all in the best condition .. By the way .. i am a novice trader, and want to share simple things about support and resistance. i was thinking that in order to find support and resistance we can use fibonacci channel. Fibonacci Channels are built using...
it's possible to offer a signal from real account for free ??
Can freelance programmers to be rich ? The discussion is about Freelancer, nothing to do with products.
[Deleted]
MetaQuotes Software will showcase its latest MetaTrader 5 developments at the MEFTECH exhibition which is devoted to innovations in the financial services industry. The event will take place at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre on March 13-14. MEFTECH 2017 is expected to gather over 200...
MetaQuotes Software will showcase its latest MetaTrader 5 developments at the MEFTECH exhibition which is devoted to innovations in the financial services industry. The event will take place at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre on March 13-14. MEFTECH 2017 is expected to gather over 200...
The downside in the AUD/USD pair following the release of the disappointing Australia capex figure has been capped by slightly dovish Fed minutes. The pair dropped to a low of 0.7665 before recovering to 0.7683 levels. AUD/USD pair was able to restrict losses to 0.7665 levels despite weak forward...
In commodities, oil prices gained following American Petroleum Institute data showing a surprise drop in US crude stocks last week. Official data from the US Department of Energy's Energy Information Administration is expected on Thursday.  US crude added 0.9 per cent to $54.08.  Global benchmark...
I am searching for an EA that will only repeat the last opened position (received from a signal provider ) instantly with the following: 1-lot size management (fixed lot size) 2-stop repeating trades after "x" number of open trades 3-stop repeating trades at %DD or min Equity number 4-close newly
  Spread Betting  (10)
Anyone tried spread betting ? i see that in london is taxfree ? 
i want to see both chart type candlestick & line chart on same window so please let me know .
HI all,    I do a lot of 5 minute trading. Does anyone have any recommendations for indicators that work well for short term trading?