Ping is still showing slow after Renting MQL5 VPS!!!

Hi, I just Rented MQL5 VPS today with 1.6 ms Ping but it isn't showing anywhere. In MT4's Status Bar, It's still showing 180 ms Ping. I've Tested it's speed during news event by placing limit orders to get my order filled without or minimum slippage but it still slipped as without VPS. What's the Problem. Please help Guys...

Junaid Ahmad:
Hi, I just Rented MQL5 VPS today with 1.6 ms Ping but it isn't showing anywhere. In MT4's Status Bar, It's still showing 180 ms Ping. I've Tested it's speed during news event by placing limit orders to get my order filled without or minimum slippage but it still slipped as without VPS. What's the Problem. Please help Guys...

You've got it all wrong.

By renting a MQL5 VPS you won't increase the connection speed between your MT4 terminal and your broker server.

VPS is for running EAs or subscribing to signals on a MT4 terminal much closer to your broker's server, with a much higher speed (low ping).

If you've rented the VPS in order to trade manually faster, you can't.

If you are trading with an Expert Advisor, you should load your expert on a chart, adjust your settings, click the autotrading button and then go to your VPS and right click >> Synchronize, Charts, Experts, Indicators.

Then with a right click on the VPS >> journal you can see that everything was synchronized alright and your current ping.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You've got it all wrong.

By renting a MQL5 VPS you won't increase the connection speed between your MT4 terminal and your broker server.

VPS is for running EAs or subscribing to signals on a MT4 terminal much closer to your broker's server, with a much higher speed (low ping).

If you've rented the VPS in order to trade manually faster, you can't.

If you are trading with an Expert Advisor, you should load your expert on a chart, adjust your settings, click the autotrading button and then go to your VPS and right click >> Synchronize, Charts, Experts, Indicators.

Then with a right click on the VPS >> journal you can see that everything was synchronized alright and your current ping.

Thanks for the help.

But I have one more question, Should I use RDP Server VPS then to increase manual execution order speed? Because I don't use any Signals or EAs.

Kind Regards...

If you trade manually, why the ping is impotant for you? You move and click mouse, or press Buy button mush slower than 180ms.

Stanislav Korotky:
If you trade manually, why the ping is impotant for you? You move and click mouse, or press Buy button mush slower than 180ms.

That's true.

Stanislav Korotky:
Yeah, that's true. But I use Breakout and News Trading Strategy also in which I get up to 40-60% slippage most of the time, which I want to reduce.
Reason: