Download MetaTrader 5

The orders doesn't close automatically

To add comments, please log in or register
mariqnski
mariqnski  

Hello,

I have an account subscribed to signal provider through VPS and today I noticed that in his profile all the activated orders from tday was closed , but in my accunt they were still running !!! Can somene tell me why is the happening ?

Thank you 

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Is it MQL5 VPS for MT4 and MT5?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

VPS testing and monitoring

Sergey Golubev, 2017.03.31 09:53

Yes, you can monitor it.

Just watch the following videos here, and the article here: Working with the Virtual Terminal

If yes so - check VPS for possible issue, if not - write to the service desk (the link to the service desk is on your profile).

Eleni Anna Branou
Eleni Anna Branou  
mariqnski:

Hello,

I have an account subscribed to signal provider through VPS and today I noticed that in his profile all the activated orders from tday was closed , but in my accunt they were still running !!! Can somene tell me why is the happening ?

Thank you 

Right click on the VPS >> journal (Navigator window) and check for any errors.

You probably not synchronized correctly with your signal.

Onyebuchim Obike
Onyebuchim Obike  

It's a synchronization problem and probably a wrong settings on the Signals menu likely on the VPS. It happens when there's a disconnect from the trading platform and the VPS Provider.

Also try tweaking the Signal setting on your trading platform on the VPS to cut-off trades after an amount of minutes when values of Signal provider is not the same with it.

mariqnski
mariqnski  
Onyebuchim Obike:

It's a synchronization problem and probably a wrong settings on the Signals menu likely on the VPS. It happens when there's a disconnect from the trading platform and the VPS Provider.

Also try tweaking the Signal setting on your trading platform on the VPS to cut-off trades after an amount of minutes when values of Signal provider is not the same with it.

Hello ,

''Also try tweaking the Signal setting on your trading platform on the VPS to cut-off trades after an amount of minutes when values of Signal provider is not the same with it'' - can you tell me how to set this up please .

mariqnski
mariqnski  
Eleni Anna Branou:

Right click on the VPS >> journal (Navigator window) and check for any errors.

You probably not synchronized correctly with your signal.

You were right , some of the signals was dissabled ,but I know I set them time ago and obviouly they have been unset - why is that happening ?

mariqnski
mariqnski  
mariqnski:

You were right , some of the signals was dissabled ,but I know I set them time ago and obviouly they have been unset - why is that happening ?

Just 5 mins ago I made the settings again and I cheked them now and they was unset again , I haven't switched off the PC at all !!! What is going on ? What is the purpose of this VPS if doesn't work ?

To add comments, please log in or register