Investment fund out of regulation

I'm sorry if the question has nothing to do with MQL5, but it has to do with investments.
I am profitable profitable with low risk, but not knowing about the legal issue.

To be very short:

-It exists a country where I initiate investment company INDEPENDENT of regulatory entities (supervisors), I decide commissions, I decide the information, I decide the amounts, I decide the withdrawal periods, I control everything, WITHOUT ANYONE supervising me.
- I'm missing a lot for the project. But I need to start by knowing the basics, I know I'm missing a lot for the moment.
-In my country I could do it, but there is a regulatory entity that makes everything too difficult, capital of 1 million dollars, audit everything I do, specialized societies that must be authorized by authorities, they limit me too much, they are 100 pages of pure regulations "the letter where you mention the risk must go in bold" bhaha, "you have to have a separate general manager for each fund, blabla"
-I accept all kinds of regulations to avoid money laundering, but the rest is my business and I decide everything, if someone does not like it then it goes away.

Thank you very much if you help me.

Greetings.
Reason: