Webrequest login and image upload on mql5 wall - page 2

Keith Watford:

Please stop bumping this topic.

Nobody has found a solution.

How can you say that??? 

1. It is very rude and heartless

2. That solution is also published on MQL5 PDF documentation but It is not working and you are working for MQL5 as a moderator but you dont care to report a mistake or a problem. How can you be proud to say what you just said.

Arnold Garth:

there is a code for web request at the bottom in the following section. 

An example of using the second version of the WebRequest() function:

https://docs.mql4.com/common/webrequest

I am trying to compile and run this code. But the code is not working. 

can anyone help me fix this code?

I also tried it but I cant find a solution, we need to report it to MQL5 Administrator.

João Carlos:

How can you say that??? 

2. That solution is also published on MQL5 PDF documentation but It is not working and you are working for MQL5 as a moderator but you dont care to report a mistake or a problem. How can you be proud to say what you just said.

Thank you very much. Some people here they don't deserve to be whatever they are.

João Carlos:

How can you say that??? 

It's not.

The example in the documentation is broken because Metaquotes changed their protocol, do you think they will allow people to flood the site with tests (at best) ?

If someone need to publish on the mql5.com wall by code, it has to analyse the http request and code accordingly.

Arnold Garth:

Thank you very much. Some people here they don't deserve to be whatever they are.

Are you thinking because you asked again and again, that will push someone to do the work for you ?

If you can't code something yourself then hire someone to do it for you.

João Carlos:

How can you say that??? 

I said

"Please stop bumping this topic."

It is not a rude or heartless thing to say.

It is annoying when somebody keeps bumping a topic. In fact it smacks of arrogance because they think that their issue is so important that it should  be brought to the top of the list. Just imagine if everybody did it.

Let me just correct you. I am not working for MQL5, if I was, I would get paid for helping to moderate the forum. We moderators are not connected to MQL5 in any way except to moderate the forum. As a moderator, I am in the same position as you concerning reporting any mistake or problem.

Arnold Garth:

Do you think that it is some kind of honour to be a moderator??

We do it because we want to keep some sort of order in the forum and it can be a thankless task at times.

Without us you would be bombarded with spam and the forum would be unreadable.