General - page 793

Hello traders and developers. Recently, almost nothing has been purchased in the MQL-market, probably because of the huge amount of new EAs that no one checks anymore. Previously, 3-5 EAs were added per day, but now we have several times more EAs and fewer new ones to download and buy (this month no
Hi guys, When i wanted to add custom indicator to EA and test it, it creates or clone itself hundered times. It happens more then 5 indicators. Please check my post and help me for solution. Thanks. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/295383#comment_9979501
  Christmas  (20   1 2)
Is it right this year to trade Forex?
Hello everyone I need that when my budget reaches a certain amount , my mql5 platform send me an email / notice on the mobile phone.how can I do? in advance thank you
I am setting up a system that is more expert system than moving avg. More of the instantaneous derivative change than the overal integral. I want it to sense the market and recreate an experts decsion process. I have resigned to coding and settled on Multicharts VB.net but MT5 seem more well
  Reading expert.  (1)
can a script or indicator read the expert tab and alert me when two or more similar (all buy or all sell) alerts from different indicators happen in the same symbol and within same bar? Being able to use along with any indicator with alert function. Not only indicator that have buffers but also...
I'm getting this error message. 2015.09.16 21:31:12.955 '338363': Signal - connect to (null) through proxy failed I've checked and re-checked everything but it keeps rejecting connection. Can anyone tell me why? Richo
Hi everyone, I'm new here and I'm sorry for the English I'm using translator!Please, I need the alarm to go off faster! can anybody help me?If you need more resource please tell me that I will post here! thanks in advance ! void DisplayAlert(string message,int shift)  {   if(shift<=2 && Time[shift]...
  MT5 socks  (3)
Why MT4 works fine with socks 5, and MT5 with the same configurations give the message: "ActivTrades-Server through proxy failed (Socks5 - connection is not allowed by ruleset)". Why they implemented differently socks usage in the two platform?
How do I remove an element from an array? Do I need to know the number of elements stored in it
Hey guys, My platform is having problems loading the weekly historical data for CFDs and indices. It's working fine for the FX pairs, but when I open up the weekly on gold, silver, oil, 225jpy, etc, it loads a limited amount of data. The platform doesn't completely freeze, but it gets very sluggish...
I have an EA I coded up that is showing profit when optimized on Open bar.  If I change the Ea to work with open bar will I get the same results? What code do I need to implement?   Will Trail profit and Trail stop function work correctly with open bar ? FYI MT5 Code 
Hi All, I try to find solutions for my below problem. In the case I would like to define type in a different situation. Like you see we have 2 voids and one function int. Diff type arrays are pass to func. I know it is not working for string arr now but I just wondering how can I fix that not...
I have a message sent to one of my contacts that was not sent by me, it happened on the on the previous weekend Can anyone help me with how to proceed in this case? Kind regards.
Hi, I´m needing help to found a MT5 function that connect to server. I mean, connect using mq5 code. I want to write a DLL that: Connect with a crypto trading platform by websocket, Permit us to add symbols on Market watch panel, like pairs: BTC/USD, BCH/BTC then open charts and trade with them;...
Hello Forum, good afternoon. I have a signal registered in MQL5. I want to share this signal for free with just a few people, not with everyone, but with specific people. Could someone please give me directions on how to carry out this action? from now many thanks to all for reading my topic.
  Warning  (3)
Hello. I have a warning in signal. Do you know when will dissapear it? Or do you know what i need to do to have that dissapeared?  The warning is: 80% of trades performed within 6 days. This comprises 16% of days out of the 37 days of the signal's entire lifetime.
  OnTick function  (5)
Hello, Could anyone explain what a single Tick really means on a chart (the event for which the OnTick function is called upon) ? For me, it is every time the server sends a new price data on the chart. But, how often does the server do this data transfer? Is it for every specific time interval,...
Been coding in MT4 for years, as in like 15.  Today either OrderSelect or OrderType no longer works. I can't get trades closed. I get error messages I don't even recognise.  2018.12.20 21:03:26.914 multi-order EA AUDJPY,M15:  Trying to close...44108 2018.12.20 21:03:26.914 multi-order EA AUDJPY,M15:...
Relating to the topic and title. Can I use private message or email ? Because the products that I have selected -- I am believe it would be useful for them in 2019. I found the topic that similar with my question at https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/289957 but he asked for a VPS, not a product that I...
  I'm only asking for 1 good EA  (21   1 2 3)
Is there 1 good EA out there ? one that makes regular profit and loose from time to time. There's enought guys out there trying EA's that I'm sure there's 1 of you that has one EA hidden in their back pocket that makes around 500$ a month on a regular basis. I'm not asking for much. I have found...
Does anyone know how to enter buy or exit sell at the exact price that you want to buy or sell at. I want to enter to buy at say $10.00 straight after a bullish candle that becomes a set of 4 bullish candles as it is going as price is going up , but the platform enters me at a higher rate which
Guys am using renko live chart v 4.13 with an ea. The back test results are quite promising but forward testing results are frustrating. My strategy works best on renko charts. Can some one please suggest how to solve this problem? Do I have to change the renko chart indicator or all renko chart...
Demo account price/trade data is different to live account price/trade data. Can an EA be coded to mimic trades on a live account? Merry Christmas.
When I look at a Trading Signal on this site, what part of the page would tell me if they have any positions that have been open for a long time? Since that is usually one of those things that makes a system appear better than it actually is, when they hang onto trades for a long time. So It's the...
Hi there I would like to pass to a class constructor a series of Arrays[]& and be able to store its address in my class. Something like this.... class CandleInfo {    private:        datetime* _time[];        double*   _open[];        double*   _high[];        double*   _low[];        double*...
  Messaging system  (2)
Is it just me or are other members having issues sending messages?  I'm not sure if it is a browser bug or MQL5 bug .
Dear All, It has been 3-4 weeks since I started coding in mq4.  I have developed an EA which creates buy/sell orders. I used slippage = 3, but, since I used to get error 138 reqoute  most of the time I came up with below idea for both ordersend and orderclose as attached:  I would like an expert to...
Hi, I have a job under arbitration from 2018-11-21, (when I requested) but hear nothing from customer and arbitrator as well! We can no more use service desk. so, what should we do for arbitration requests and track it to finish/cancel/close a job?
Just wondering if anyone knows how to add a score or tracker to keep track of how many shooting stars or hammers have appeared. I tried the following in the FOR LOOP but none seems to work. 1) counter=counter+1 2)counter=counter+oneinterger 3)counter=counter++ for(int i=1;i<limit;i++)...