EA suddenly broken

Hello,

This morning I open MT5 as usually, but my paid EA can't be loaded anymore. It says:

2019.05.27 08:56:21.551 Experts loading of <deleted> MT5 (EURUSD,M1) failed [538]

Any idea ?

Because I know the first recommendation is to delete and reinstall it but I have only 3/5 activations and it's not normal for me to burn activations because of a MT5 issue.

Thanks

Nicolas

Import info related to : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189750#comment_4853851

Yesterday I installed Windows 10 May 2019 update ! It looks like it's related... How can I contact admin for a free activation ?

Attention: Windows 10 Creators Update to make saved MetaTrader passwords invalid
Attention: Windows 10 Creators Update to make saved MetaTrader passwords invalid
  • www.mql5.com
Attention: Windows 10 Creators Update to make saved MetaTrader passwords invalidOn the 11th of April, Microsoft will release the Windows 10 Creator...

You can contact the service desk.
If the service desk does not reply within 1 day - let me know (by PM and/or by post on this thread), and I will ask the service desk to look at this case.

----------------

By the way, I did not find any info related to 10 May 2019 update concerning the activations losing ... 
So, you can check the procedure once again - 

1. Check Community tab in Metatrader to be filled with your forum login/pass, and

2. Where can I see my purchases?
post #692 

Sergey Golubev:

You can contact the service desk.
If the service desk does not reply within 1 day - let me know (by PM and/or by post on this thread, and I will ask the service desk to look at this case.

----------------

By the way, I did not find any info related to 10 May 2019 update concerning the activations losing ... 
So, you can check the procedure once again - 

1. Check Community tab in Metatrader to be filled with your forum login/pass, and

2. Where can I see my purchases?
post #692 

Thanks for your answer. I am logged in, I can see the EA in the "purchased" tab. But it can't load, I can't edit its settings, etc. I opened a support ticket, thank you.

No answer from the support.

Hello,

Each product has at least 5 activations that can be used in case of hardware failure, re-installation of OS, installation on a wrong PC. That is enough for a normal personal use.

In case there is a huge Windows update coming, we add an additional activation for all purchased products beforehand. We don't add activations personally - they are not provided, and it is not possible physically.

Example: Windows 10 October 2018 Update (version 1809) causes saved MetaTrader passwords to become invalid

Rashid Umarov:

Hello,

Each product has at least 5 activations that can be used in case of hardware failure, re-installation of OS, installation on a wrong PC. That is enough for a normal personal use.

In case there is a huge Windows update coming, we add an additional activation for all purchased products beforehand. We don't add activations personally - they are not provided, and it is not possible physically.

Example: Windows 10 October 2018 Update (version 1809) causes saved MetaTrader passwords to become invalid

Hello,

Ok I honnestly know and understand that, but the fact is I don't have any hardware failure nor re-installation or anything like that. I use it everyday and it crashed. If it happen again 3 times so I'll have to pay again 500€ for an EA because MT5/EA are not stable ? 

Isn't it too much easy to incriminate the client's hardware ?

I have system snapshot done everyday, I restored the .ex5 from 1 month ago when it worked perfectly and it's still not working. The Windows update broke something I assume, it's the only change made between the yesterday.

Nicolas Millot:

If it happen again 3 times so I'll have to pay again 500€ for an EA

I couldn't find what did you buy for 500€ . Also all prices in Market are in USD.

Nicolas Millot:

because MT5/EA are not stable ?

It is bad statement without an evidence.

Rashid Umarov:

It is bad statement without an evidence.

I can say the same.

How possible ea can`t loaded

or these ea not suitable for the platform?

Reason: