General - page 794

Hi there I would like to pass to a class constructor a series of Arrays[]& and be able to store its address in my class. Something like this.... class CandleInfo {    private:        datetime* _time[];        double*   _open[];        double*   _high[];        double*   _low[];        double*...
  Messaging system  (2)
Is it just me or are other members having issues sending messages?  I'm not sure if it is a browser bug or MQL5 bug .
Dear All, It has been 3-4 weeks since I started coding in mq4.  I have developed an EA which creates buy/sell orders. I used slippage = 3, but, since I used to get error 138 reqoute  most of the time I came up with below idea for both ordersend and orderclose as attached:  I would like an expert to...
Hi, I have a job under arbitration from 2018-11-21, (when I requested) but hear nothing from customer and arbitrator as well! We can no more use service desk. so, what should we do for arbitration requests and track it to finish/cancel/close a job?
Just wondering if anyone knows how to add a score or tracker to keep track of how many shooting stars or hammers have appeared. I tried the following in the FOR LOOP but none seems to work. 1) counter=counter+1 2)counter=counter+oneinterger 3)counter=counter++ for(int i=1;i<limit;i++)...
Why i cant take any jobs ??
i bought mql5 product(Ea or indicator) whenever it has new update  in order to get new update to newer version(of already activated Ea/indicator) do i have active it again ?
Hello, yesterday my vps suddenly showed these messages in the log: 2018.12.19 16:56:41.011 RAM: 382 Mb reserved, 320 Mb committed 2018.12.19 17:25:25.303 System to be shutdown, request for close MetaTrader 4 2018.12.19 17:25:25.428 main process shutdown 2018.12.19 17:25:26.975 MetaTrader 4 build...
Hello everyone, Does anyone know how to select the last order in the trading history. I've tried it in all the ways I know through OrderSelect and it did not work. Very grateful for the attention.
I was not using currency strength indicators to their fullest as in my view the graph of currency strength indicators aare uncertain and may show a reversal or continuation at any point where as those of any currency pairs are predictable. Inspired by many youtube videos i gave a try to lite forex...
Does anyone have an idea under what circumstances this might happen or get detected? 2013.08.28 10:37:31 HistoryBase 'EURJPY' 2 invalid bars removed 2013.08.28 10:37:27 HistoryBase 'EURJPY' 2 invalid bars removed
  countdown candle  (6)
Hello, I would like to know how to display the time of the candle; in my trades, I want to know when the candle in court this close! Thank you!
Compiler error. Bild 1961, 64 bit. template < typename T> class A { }; A< void *> a; // '<' - cannot to apply function
HI  where can I get sufficient 5min data on indexes to backtest properly also data without the daylight savings changes thanks in advance 
Hello, I have different accounts on different companies, i made a signal for one of my account and checked " This is my personal signal, not available to public. I can open/close public access to it anytime." on. is there any possiblity to share this signal between my accounts? If it is ok, then i
I think that it is another bug: After run a backtest, if you only thange the symbol and play again, the backtest symbol changes automatically to previous value. How to replicate: - Open any EA on metaeditor - Click on backtest on history data - Stop the backtest execution before the test finish. -...
Hi All, I am a python developer that is looking to start building on the MQL4 platform. However, I do have the following question and would be greatly appreciated if you could could shed some slight on it; Is it possible to build a algorithm by using multiple pairs. By this I mean can you import...
  Indicator to EA  (4)
[external link was deleted by moderator] Is a great tool. But I cant pay for the full version. Does anyone have any other options? 
Hello friends, I sent an email to mql5, but the answer I had was to post in the forum. I am providing an EA to operate only on the Mini Index, but the validation is not accepted because it returns that there were stops errors and limited orders in the EURUSD. [link to the Market product was...
[Deleted]
Hello, is it allowed to register here as a seller for selling signals and adding a trade account from my partner? Because i have somebody hoe want me to register as a seller and then we want to sell his signals. So he is the trader and the account is register on his name at the broker, but i want to...
Hi, It seems that the products that I've recently bought in the marketplace is limited to 5 activations. I was not aware of it and it seems that I am already closed to the limit when in fact I have only activated it in a single PC, while all other machines are only meant for testing purposes. Is...
void OnStart()  {    for (int idx=0;idx<SymbolsTotal(false);idx++){         string sn=SymbolName(idx,false);         int y=(int)MarketInfo(sn,MODE_MARGINCALCMODE);         if ( y>3) Print(sn," MODE_MARGINCALCMODE is ",y);    } } it return 4,and the docs of MQL4 is not yet definded. maybe there will...
Hope you all okay... After I run my account statement and save it as a detailed report. What do PROFIT FACTOR and EXPECTED PROFIT mean in the report? Thank you
Good Day Any one who can help me with this Following Issue (EA Robot not placing Orders, Error. Trading Disable error 133)
From a pushbutton on a chart, I open a new chart: long newChart = ChartOpen (pair, PERIOD_D1 ); then apply a template (which is defined with an EA on it): if ( ! ChartApplyTemplate (newChart,InpTemplateName) ) { PrintFormat ("Failed to apply template [%s] to chart [%d]"
Hi; is it possible in MT4 to make candlesticks transparent (see through) so that I can see the indicator actually moving through the candlestick? Right now the candlesticks appear on top of the indicator, as if the indicator is in the background and the candlestick is in the foreground. I want to be
Good morning, My Seller Application approval is not received after 15working days from date of submit. Can you please help us to get the status of Seller approval. Thanks
Hello, I'm looking for a broker which is compatible with Meta trader for trading stocks. I'd appreciated if someone can give me hand. Thanks. Reza
  Signals  (1)
Does it matter if  the Signal uses scalping or hedging and my account is a net account? How do I test the Signal if it can working on my account?
Hi all, After checking the entire forum and Google with no luck, I am posting this article to request some help. I have installed the latest version of PlayOnMac, including 3.21 of Wine. After running the MT5 installation software, I get the following pop-up window - see attached file. I cannot get...