General - page 1412

If you are a potential investment player who’d prefer to make it large within the business and financial world, then you go for forex trading. The Forex exchange, also known as the foreign exchange market is one of the largest financial markets in the world with and estimate $5 TRILLION turn-overs
I,m looking for indicator that count the # of pips in each bar (real time , inside bar, not only at close).I need the alert for any bar in 5 minute bigger than 15 pips, before the clossing.
Hi guys, i would like to ask for a favour.. i need an expert advisor, that its deactivateing all the another expert advisors activated on the account, when an X ammount of pipps it was been reached.. then on the day 2 its activateing back again from 00:00... The expert also needs to have a Stop Loss...
How can i have two or three open positions , sell or buy for the same Symbol as to EAs El Trade of JPAlfonso https://championship.mql5.com/2012/en/users/JPAlonso. How can i have two or three open positions in same second ? What could I to change to can I put in the my EAs DateMessage 2012.10...
hi; is there AC or AO indicator draw ARROW on it when cross zirro line for MQL5 or MQL4.
We are pleased to announce that we will take part in FOREX EXPO 2012 exhibition, which will be held in Moscow from November 2 to 3 in Radisson Slavyanskaya Hotel. Our team members will make a report «MetaTrader 5 Features for Traders». We invite everyone to visit the exhibition and talk...
  How to copy signal  (14   1 2)
Can someone please, tell me how to copy Signals. Can i set the desire lots size? Can i keep my mt5 trading terminal open on net to copy signal? Do i need to keep any chat open on the trading terminal? Please, help
Hi How do I remove Alerts the program previous
getting a little confused my EA is using a time filter in the championship I'm using TimeCurrent to check the hour before making a trade, so how does daylight saving affects the performance of my EA? Should I use TimeGMT instead
"I examined many indicators before realizing that they are not necessary for making money on Forex" - our present interviewee Egidijus Bockus (Egidijus) told us boldly. We have all reasons to take his words seriously, as his Expert Advisor occupies the third place with more than $32 000 beginning...
I am struggling with retrieving data from MySQL. There are quite a few samples around both for MT4 and MT5. I have tried a few of them and they work. But they all retrieve complete rows of data from MySQL. I want to retrieve single values with qualified SQL-statements. Something like "Select Level,...
Hello! Can it be true, that only the "outmost" indicator can receive OnChartEvents? What I mean by that is: To prepare for a Multi-Currency, Multi-Strategy project I started recently, I implemented something like the iSpy from https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/234 The main idea: it should be possible
I just want to ask how long does it take for mql5 to approve new article.
hi: do you know ; basic data entry to provide tick how does happened in forex? i mean : what is the process should be happened in world for: MetaQuotes be able to provide in MetaTrader the price for a curency pair such as a value ? the change in price; how define to server? is it manually...
The third week of the Championship has not changed our TOP-10 significantly. Seven participants out of ten ones have remained in the list. The first two places are still occupied by ROMAN5 and JPAlonso. However, they have switched places and their trading accounts have increased. Most currency...
  Fx and NASDAQ  (1)
Hi. I will post here my FX trade results and my NASDAQ predictions for the first 30 minutes since US equity market opening Here are last week closed FX trades: 18.10.2012 sell 0.1 gbpjpy 127.77 close 127.24 with profit of 65$ 18.10.2012 sell 0.1 eurjpy 103.65 close 103.40 with profit of 30$ my...
hi; if a template removed ; can we back it
Hi everyone, I was looking into metatrader for real time futures (mostly emini) charting that I can use at home and on my mobile device (either iphone or android). There are very few futures charting programs out there that can run a variety of operating systems and devices. I currently use...
Hello Group Members, I am grateful to be here. I am new here. The developer that I hired for a job is doing great work. How do I send an extra, bonus payment, to the Developer? Or... Will I be allowed to increase the payment to the developer, when I make the final payment to the developer...
Hi all ! **PLEASE NOTE WHEN STOC IS USED, IT IS ​(Stochastic 14,3,3)** I just developed an EA using only one indicator (Stochastic 14,3,3) using Online Forex Expert Advisor Generator for MetaTrader EA Builder. Following are the details: TRADER ENTRY & EXIT RULES: Open Buy: When Stoc is less than 20,...
  I'M NOT IN ?  (2)
I HAVE REGISTER AND COFARMING MY REGESTER I TRADE FOR TWO WEEK NOW AND I'M NOT IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP I SURCH FOR MY NAME AND I'M NOT THER WHAY WHAT IS RONG AND HOW CAN I FIX THIS ??????????????????
Good Day, MQL5 Community! Could somebody, please, explain to me this macro? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Macro definitions. |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//---...
Hello fellow traders, welcome to my trading strategy and the attempt to beat the forex market. Should be fun! LITTLE BIT ABOUT MYSELF Let me tell you more about myself first. I got into trading about 5 years ago and have been making my living out of it since then. I trade full time and thats my...
Hi all ! I am getting my head around calculating XAU / USD position size but couldn't find the right answer. If my account size is $2,000, amount risk % is 7.5% and stop loss is 30 pips, what would be the position size of XAU/USD pair ? Different sites are giving different formulae , so I am...
I'm using Swiss Army v2.01 to manage my trades, but am having problems with it. I want to set a take profit and a stop loss, with no trailing stop. Therefore, I have all the trailing stop settings at 0 and the trailing stop option set to false. However, every time one of my trades becomes profitable...
This is the third consecutive year I try to participate in the ATC contest. This year my EA passed the tests, as in previous years. 2 days before deadline I read this post from MetaQuotes: https://championship.mql5.com/2012/en/news/159 Which explains perfectly what happened to my EA in ATC 2011:...
Hi All .. im new to FX and EA. I have tried to find an EA for "close all sell" or "close all buy" when hit target but couldn't find. I found only close all sell or all buy without the "HIT TARGET or PROFIT". Is it possible if someone could help me to create 1 EA with below features:- 1)Close all...
Hello: Thank you for following my journal. Lately, I have been having great success trading metals. Primarily gold though. I decided to do a video journal of my daily trades. Let me know what you think. All videos are free via youtube. Hopefully, as I elucidate my thought process in real time,...
Dear Modeartors, How can I remove my previous job request?My credits are on hold for the unwanted previous one.Thanks
  Axis fonts  (3)
Does anyone know how to change font type and sizes on the chart? and i am not talking about in the coding, just the settings. thx