General - page 317

i have issue in order to bid in freelance. can anybody help me out
Hi pals, Hope you are doing fabulous. 1. Is my broker able to know if I use proxy in MT4/5? 2. What about if I use VPN? One more question: 3. I'm using EA to copy my trades into another account. Is a broker able to figure out that we put trades by Copy trade EA? I trade manually but for that
  WebTerminal?!  (1)
Hello Everyone, There seems to have been some updates. As a Mac user I relied on web terminal to link to my broker / server (Hugosway). However, with the update I don't seem to be able to change the server. Only MetaQuotes - Demo is available when attempting to "connect to a trading account". Also
  No symbol found  (3)
Trying to copy a signal, but it won't trade, and my log keeps saying... "2021.12.01 15:33:17.021 '6009201': Signal - #1369631 buy 0.20 XAUUSD.orc at 1779.95 skipped as no symbol found" However, I do have XAUUSD.Inst on my market watch, and it's not hidden. I don't know why it's not copying? I have
I need to make the program to automatically compile two versions, for example with different default input parameters. Or lets say I have funcion1 and function2. I would like to create two versions of the EA while compiling, first of which will be running funcion1, the second version function2
I have several EA's for sale on my seller account. Does MQL4 allow someone to sell their account with the EA's
Hi, I have been trying to create a custom symbol on MT5 and importing lots of historic data into that symbol for backtesting. I can import 10 rows, 20 rows, 100 rows and 1000 rows of data, however when I try to import 10000 rows of data or more, it just fails. How can I import lots of 1 minute data
I know there are are topics about this but I'm curious if any developers have fixed this issue. I have a multi-currency single chart EA but it doesn't run as accurately as the EA on single charts. Is there a way to fix this? I read it has to do with getting the proper price quotes but I'm not a
If you force us to use your platform exclusively to handle all the support and communication to our customers, I ask you to provide a RELIABLE platform. The current messaging service is a bad joke, and below are four examples where it fails. 1. I don't get a notification when a new message comes
How to download indicators if download button is not working
  Cancel Payment  (1)
Hallo, So recentlt i buy expert on market. I need the MT5 version but instead i buy the MT4 version. Can i cancel the pyament so i can do repurchase to buy the MT5 version? The Expert of MT4 version not yet to be activated. Thanks
What is the maximum deposit load? The deposit load value shows the percent of account funds used to open positions. Load calculation formula: Load = Margin / Equity * 100 % Max deposit load goes up when a trader risks too much on each trader. For example: if their account value is $1,000 and they
ArrayResize ( "ZZ_M1 ,symbolCount); ArrayResize("ZZ_M2",symbolCount); ..... For ArrayResize I want to write it with for loop int timeframes[ 11 ]= { 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 10 , 12 , 15 , 20 , 30 }; for ( int i= 0 ; i< 11 ; i++) { ArrayResize ( "ZZ_M" +timeframes[i],symbolCount); } just to
  Once again, arbitrage, pair trading.  (193   1 2 3 4 5 ... 19 20)
Lots of discussion on this topic, profit/no profit, yes/no, etc. But I can't find a solution to the technical issues. I suggest that we discuss here ONLY technical issues, i.e. formulas, how, where, etc. I for example calculate spread by dividing one instrument by another. But what price to divide
Hello everybody, I would like to use an array whose size is specified by some input parameter, for example: //--- input parametersinput int L=5; // some number//--- Other parametersdouble teta[L+2]; But in this way i get an error at compilation: '[' - invalid index...
I tried to find an answer to this but could not find anything. Example: https://ibb.co/1GWQdRS Lets say this martingale bot has a -PipStep range of: 20 pips -And a TP of 10 pips. If the first sell order were to be successfull the trade would've closed 10 pips in profit. But how would you calculate
I am creating this thread due to the fact that many people are interested in clear answers to their specific questions. I will start with the most famous trading methods like grid, martin and pyramid, as well as any other variants of trading systems, that are possible in Forex market. Also any
Hello, i have a simple question. why is this working: // Access operator T operator []( const int idx) const { return ((_ptr == - 1 ) ? _empty : buffer[(idx < NULL ) ? (_ptr - (idx + 1 )) : idx]); } and this is not: // Access operator T operator []( const int idx) const { return ((_ptr == - 1 )
Have been a while on mt4 platform with overall good success and i am migrating to mt5 after discovering that it has more time frames. I now prefare trading mainly on 8 hour/12hour time frame as a position trader( just trading 1-3 times) weekly depending on market reactions. But i am having alot of...
Has anyone managed to get DLL imports working with .Net Standard or .Net Core? I created a simple class library in .Net Framework 471 with a single, simple Add method: public static int Add( int a, int b) { return a + b; } I was able to import the DLL in the MQL5 code for a test indicator
Hello, Does anyone know which parameters defines rating of Signal? I see there are signals listed in MQL which have large drawdown with no returns at all, but still they are publicly available (listed) in mql signal tab. Could anyone help how to improve the ratings or what are the parameters ? how
  Feature request  (5)
Ive been struggleing with the basic object oriented model given by MQL5 and is continuously keeps me showing its flaws and limitations. This said, one of the major drawbacks to the OO model given by the MQL5 compiler is the restriction of not being able to return references. Not only do I see no
Is anyone else having this issue where you edit the description and click save and it reverts back to the old description? I gave up on this months ago after trying dozens of times. I tried again tonight a a couple of my products and does the same thing. Thank you for any help.
Hello everyone, At the outset, I apologize if I'm wrining in the wrong section or if this topic has already been discussed ( I found no explanation despite deep forum searches). Let's assume there are two parallel accounts: 1. Signal's leverage 1:500 Subscriber's leverage 1:20, subsciber using a lot
string tpNumber = ObjectGetString(_Symbol, "TPEDIT", OBJPROP_TEXT); double p = NormalizeDouble ( SymbolInfoDouble ( _Symbol , SYMBOL_ASK ), _Digits ); double tp = p + (tpNumber * _Point );
Dear MQL5 Community, I tried many times to recover my password here at https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten, however no email was ever sent to my mailbox to allow me to reset the password. I have tried a lot of times already. Any clue how to solve this issue? Thank you so much
  Freelance ban  (4)
Hello, I recently created an order on the freelance section as I wanted a developer to code a website for me. I then sent to the developer links to my products on the market on mql5.com I wanted him to understand how I wanted the design for my project, such as what type of images and descriptions
My mt4 on android just freezed. Any clue how to make it move again
  error  (1)
hi please help me for error volume limit reached
dapatkah saya mengikuti penyedia ini dan menyalin sinyal BTC atau tidak