General - page 317

Hi all, can anyone help with a situation I want to code. An EA has opened a position and is active, now the EA has a "rule to close the position immediately" I can find no way to achieve this action. Thought of holding position ticket number in a buffer, but how do I get that number and close the
I am very new to trading. I want to withdraw money from my MT5 account. What steps do I need to do to transfer currency to my Bank account? The help desk is telling me I must pay taxes first before I can withdraw? Where is a document and who determines the amount of tax withheld. This seems very
hi there I use V4 build 1350 of Oct 14th 2021 any and all indicators I have purchased or want to try from MQL5 market willnot attach to a chart let alone function the metatrader journal registers "custom indicator succesfully loaded" and immediately after that "removed" in the next new line I have
Hello guys, Can Anyone tell me what exactly is max drawdown? I know what is that but I want to know the exact criteria which is affective on it. For example If I have a position which is running in profit for 10% of my balance, and I do not close it, if it is closed on the position ( risk free ) it
Hi guys, for my expert i want to know on which bar the last trade took place, and additionally i use a parobilc sar as an indikator and there i want to know on which bar the SAR changed the direction. In which way could i get the correct BAR-Number or the number of bars in the past. Explanation: I
Hello everyone, I'm new to MetaTrader. As I wrote in the title, I don't know how to set leverage for my trades on MT. It was pretty easy on Binance because of its interface, but MT is a bit more complicated and I couldn't find anything on the internet. Help will be appreciated, thanks
  VPS mql5  (4)
Hi, I wonder that Why can 1 MT4 account use multiple MQL VPS But 1 MT5 account can only use 1 vps MQL
Help with quotation panel D1 H4 H2 H1 M30 Guys, I'm having problems with this panel that can help us a lot in decision making. In MQL's DEMO platform itself, the XAU AUD parity did not load in the GRAPHIC, so I tested it in the DEMO IC MARKETS platform, the XAU AUD parity worked, opened in the
So I'm looking for some clarification, being new to creating expert advisors ive tried to make a basic one using a few indicators. all was going well or at least i thought it was until I ran the strategy on live account and the losses mounted. I had done backtesting and forward testing recieving
Requirements Specification: i need a bot set to its limitations of opening and closing positions, i will attach it to the xauusd chart first, with live execution entry's and £0.01 tp. mathematically averaging roughly 100 entry's open each directions. or 200
where to ask for cancellation of my mql5 vps.tx
i want close my account because i want use my email in old account in new account ? So how i disactive or close my account ?
Why am i being charged with $28 for renewing my VPS, for my vps is not expired yet..And the worst of it, i did not authorize and do it
can we allow testing agent in local farm to make use of additional threads? understand that the reason to allow only 1 tester agent per core is due to memory error when someone selling the testing services. I'm setting up local tester farm and most of the time it only use up to 50+% of the CPU and
it works just fine in the demo account that came when i first opened the app, but when i entered my real account when i go add a currency pair in the market watch section the pop up suggestions as you start typing dont show up. So i cant add any pairs and the market watch is blank. would appreciate
Hi, I was using a demo account in MT5 to test an automated EA for BTCUSD and since last friday there is no data/actualization for this symbol with this market open. What seems to be the problem
Please correct me if anything I've said is off, if I'm missing something I need to know. Context: Timeseries and copyrate functions are asynchronous, so they can't return the requested data if it isn't ready yet, and instead return 0 or -1 and generate an error code like 4401- ERR_HISTORY_NOT_FOUND
Hi, When I download indicators from my platform, the Market folder doesn't appear in the indicators folder in the navigator. What to do for it to appear? Screenshot attached Thank you for your help
  forex symbol  (2)
What means forex symbol XUL.t
Downloaded mt4 can not find auto trading button to turn on or off
  copy signals  (3)
Is it possible to copy a signal to a demo account, this is to analyze if the signal is profitable
Hi Gurus, appreciate any assistance! if (ATRCurrent <= 0.115 && ATRCurrent >= 0.093 ) pATRStrength = "VIX REVERSAL" ; else if (ATRCurrent <= 0.092 && ATRCurrent >= 0.070 ) pATRStrength = "WEAKENING VIX-TREND" ; else if (ATRCurrent<= 0.069 && ATRCurrent >= 0.047 )
  chart  (2)
so i bought <Deleted> and none of my charts are moving so the <Deleted> notifications wont go out the chart is supposed to be live like its the actual market but it wont move anyone know how to fix
I bought the trading bot and a a VPS for six months and can even get the option to set up a live account. Also put 500 in a forex account and cant use my tools . any help would be greatly appreciated
Hi guys, I just wanted to start an open discussion about the sense and legality of paid/rewarded reviews. One of the bestsellers used this leak in the mql market rules and started to offer free tools in exchange for 5-star reviews. Till date, there are more and more sellers following this...
Just getting started with meta editor, and I noticed there is an option to compile python code on metaeditor and the use the generated script on mt5 charts. I have intermediate knowledge of python, but absolutely zero experience with metaeditor, and when I copy pasted a simple python script of mine
Hello dear moderators :) I would like to make sure I understood correctly this issue - If I'm using an EA that requires to "allow dll imports" - then I cannot use the MT$ VPS with it, is this correct ? Thanks so much for any help :)
Hi create an indicator with mql5 work correctly, But only on 64 bit windows. how can i fix this, So that can run on 32bit windows too
Hi, I have installed MT5 and added a new terminal by installing MT5 in another directory . I am wondering if there is any limit or a optimal number on the number of MT5 terminal? Thank you
Can I copy at a fixed size