General - page 313

I have accidentally canceled my seller registration. How can I reregister again? Best regards
I do not have the Signals tab on my OANDA MT4. Can anyone help how to activate that
Anybody else having this issue with the mobile app? The lines for trade history are extended infinitely across the chart. I’m running on an iPhone 12 Pro, if it’s relevant. Cheers
Hi all.. I have some accounts with one broker. Through MQL I have bought a number of EA's. I have now opened a new account with a different broker - and want to use one of the same EA's I bought through MQL - but even though I log in and MQL seems to recognise me (all messages etc) it does not seem
New account confirmation
Hi, How do you accept an offer from a developer in the Freelance area? Thanks Freddie
Hi everyone, as said in title, after inputting the CORRECT password, the CORRECT user and clicking LOGIN, the spinner never stops and there is no answer from server seems. If i input whatever password / user combination still same behavior, so it is NOT a problem regarding the correctness of account
I am getting this on my VPS server with 16 GB ram and 8 cores, which is not normal, only 7.2 GB in use. Running 20 instances of Metatrader 5, any idea a
Hello, I'm using Linux (Pop-OS distro) and I installed MetaTrader 5 with wine and it's working very good. The only issue that I have and it's quite a major one is that the software stop (maybe crash) after several minutes on it's own. I don't know why this is happening I follow this wiki and I
Can anyone help me connect to my live account when using mql5 webterminal
Hi I am doing below and I got an error below, it looks like I got an None. do I need to have a MetaTrader 5 account before I can call it? Thanks import MetaTrader5 as mt5 # Get the information for all symbol symbols_information = mt5.symbols_get() # Tuple to list symbols_information_list =
The function symbols_get() of MetaTrader5 module in Python always return NoneType object. The initialize() function works properly and account_info too (I used them to test the general functional state of the machine/environment). In fact, I have tried to run the example script in referencewithout
[Deleted]
  SuperTrend  (252   1 2 3 4 5 ... 25 26)
I've developed a new SuperTrend indicator. It works the same as the ProRealTime version where you can set the 'Nbr Periods' and 'Multiplier' values. Bear in mind that because of differences between brokers that in places it may change direction earlier or later than the ProRealTime version if you...
Hey guys, I'm trying to create an expert advisor based on an indicator. I've created it using iCustom but I have no idea how to get values from it. Can you guys help me
When I choose any payment method to subscribe. It shows cant't load the website. How should I do
Is there anyway to group assets offered
I see youtube videos of people day trading SHIB coin on forex. Does anyone know how to add the symbol? Is it on metatrader 4 or 5
  Packaging  (10)
Hi, I do not have a problem when I run the codes through the editor. But when I send and run the .ex5 file to run it on another computer without giving the codes, it doesn't work the same way. Any ideas how I can get it to work on another computer without giving the codes? thanks in advance
  corrections  (1)
Why do the corrections happen in mt5, someone knows the logic behind this or where you can read more about the corrections, their cause and how the amount is determined. Thanks a lot
  Preset SL and TP  (1)
Hello guys, is there a way to preset sl and tp and when you press The buy/sell button or send a limit order it goes along with respective sl and tp? Thanks
Hi there, I'm struggling with using data of an open position in my EA. To make it more simple to analyse, I've opened manually a buy position and created a single line script with the following content: Print((string)PositionGetDouble(POSITION_PRICE_OPEN)); When I drop this script to the chart, the
Hello and thank you in advance for taking the time to read this. I recently started listing products to sell on the marketplace but I ran into a problem. One of my new listings is having issues in regards to the description and product rating. I've read the rules and I do not see what I'm doing
I am trying to develop software for traders to see real-time trades they do using metatrader. Idea is to login to my app, which is directed to metadata server and get latest information of my trades and histories. As I am completely new to the trading domain and metatrader, can anyone explain the
I want to integrate it with Web Server library like flask, gunicorn, etc
  Passwords  (5)
I just trade using MT4 and MT5 manually and with EA's, I don't offer any code that I have written on here. So, to activate an account I download MT4 or 5 and enter credentials, (only one password). Now I want to change the password but find that there are two, a master password and an investor
  VPS  (1)
The VPS web page has no payment method, and on clicking the blank boxes, the page cant be displayed is the message i'm getting. my internet connection is okay. could mql5 application be having a problem or who can help
  linux  (1)
I've searched through articles an all to find answers to this, but is anyone using linux such as qubes or any other apart from ubuntu and does mt5 run with it well
  RSI alert  (2)
hi Team, i have enabled a RSI alert if goes up and down from 70 to 30 range, but i get alert every time ..., can some one guide me how to delete it. thanks karthik
Hi. I have my own indicator and he works perfect on my desktop computer but on VPS he don't work. I don't know why