General - page 318

I have a MT4 EA and I want to use it in the MT5 system. Now, what should I do?
Is there a complete list of all brokers that provide MT5? I know talking about brokers specifically is not allowed, but just a general list
  Evaluating CPU cores for optimisation  (216   1 2 3 4 5 ... 21 22)
I suggest collecting statistics on the performance of various processors to estimate their effectiveness for the Strategy Tester in optimization mode. To be more objective, I suggest using an Expert Advisor that runs in the"Mathematical Computing" mode which allows you to minimize the use of your
I looking info what is different but I don't found In section Freelance is To selected and To applicants. I don't want make something wronge with my orders to make Thank you for explain
Hello all, I have been playing around with a few trading platforms and MetaTrader 5 seems the best option for me. Right now I am trying to realize the following setup: 1) MetaTrader5 with fully automated expert advisors (MQL5) 2) <broker name removed> This is working now (with the Trade Commander
Hi there, I've been developing based on Mark Fisher ACD system. at first developed indicators for that matter and in the next step several EAs. the problem I'm struggling with now is that I can backtest my expert in visual mode but no success when i try single test. i debugged my code and saw the
Hi. People Lately history center is not working and I can't download any historical data. Is this due to planed schedule ? or Is it happen since new build 950 ? Just want to clarify what is going on. Kind regards.
Hello guys, Does anybody know if it is not permitted by mql5 rules to post content about my trading school or broker in my own profile, services or products on mql5 platform? I'm asking that because I'm new to the community and I don't intend to disrespect any rule. Thanks a lot
Hi there, I have a problem with the historycenter. Is it down? See picture. There is contact with the Brooker's server. Just 3 month of 1 min data is provided in the historycenter. There is no download activity (no green download progression bar appears) The journal gives..." Historycenter cannot
The optimization results window shows currently a column listing max. equity DD in % . This value is taken from the event of maximum equity DD in mone y. I'm asking if there is a way to list the max. equity DD in % when this parameter is in fact the maximum in the optimization period . Can the
So I am running same EA on different accounts now the issue is that in one account it takes 7 trades on another 3 and the broker is also same what could be possible reason for this mismatch of trades
  buy new VPS  (7)
greetings i wanna buy vps using my available balance on my account but now when im trying to buy it it doesn't give me an option to do so it only reflect card payment and paypal may you pleasehelp
  clarity  (3)
i cant see my post yesterday i requested an info about purchasing vps when im trying to register it straight from my account (mt4) it doesnt give me an alternative to use my available funds but only banks when im trying to buy it from mql5 it only reflect mt5
Hi all, I'm working a lot with the mobile platform since it's quite convenient an it almost fulfils every important feature of the desktop version, which I need. The only thing which annoys me a lot, is that the delta earnings and losses of the SL/TP limits that I've set, are not visible. Since I'm
Hi, I'm trying to get Ask/Bid updates from a Script/EA using two moving averages . Here's the gist of what I want to do. Using the 20 and 50 ema, I want a way to check to see if the ask/bid goes back to the 50 ema or below then continue upwards/ downwards. (I want to check for pull backs / reversals
Hi Guys, Is it possible to export the prices to excel from MT5 like we can do it in MT4
Hello, We have our MT5 system and want to connect to a non-MT5/MT4 feed provider. We want assistance how do we setup feed without using DDE as we want to send/receive HIGH/LOW as well. Appreciate for the help in advance
Hello, why I can not make a Withdraw with the amount of money I have at the moment in the MQL5 account? as you can see in the picture attached it says that I can not make any Withdraw but my Balance right now is 108 usd dollar. Anyone can help me please? I need to take out that money from the page
  MetaEditor freezes  (10)
Since the last update my Meta Editor freezes on code completion. When I type in the function I'd like to call, the editor freezes on code completion inside the function call brackets. For instance addArrayElement(p_data, <freezes here when I try to type> ); Does anyone else have / solved this
Good day. I am trying to withdraw how ever when I hit the Withdraw button I get the Error below and I get this error message Withdrawal XX.XX USD to CardpayWebmoney is failed. Payment system declined the transaction am I the only one with this problem or there are several other people
Hello my dear experts hope everyone is fine. my question is . is it possible to load a indicator on our chart with a button. for example if we add a button in our EA and want to implement Bollinger Band or RSI or any indicator that we want to show on chart. if it is possible to add a indicator with
I just purchased an EA and when I try to download it to the terminal and login, I get this message. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Hi Dear Forum, I have a MT5 RAW account at eightcap (AUS), they offer a normal Spread & RAW accounts Their RAW symbols have EURUSD.i (.i) suffix When I subscribed to a symbol it attempts to buy the none RAW spread symsbol (no suffix) and comes back as failed, How can I change my incoming Signal
One of the most popular indicators developed by Bill Williams is the Alligator. Bill Williams Alligator EA is a simple open-source expert advisor developed for MT4 platform to demonstrate a proof-of-concept robot that trades using the Bill Williams Alligator indicator
Android freezes, need to close and reopen to get live quotes. Is there a refresh button
Hello, I am trying to test my EA, however I get no results. Then, when results do show up, the results get discarded. I get no results from known working ea's either. The results tab is just displaying blanks and zeroes. I have optimization checked , visual on, use date checked (testing the last 2
anyone can help me get the open price of the last open trade which is not yet close...thank in advance
Hi there, Can you recommend a very good Coder familiar with MTF Donchian Channels MT4 so that I can place an order through this Website. I am a newcomer to MT4, but I am quite comfortable trading Futs on a different platform. I can layout the explicit steps that I require to identify trade entries
I cant get the vps because the webpage keeps telling me its unavailable
I have looked throughout the forum, but cannot find what I am looking for. Can anyone direct me to an EA that, once I enter a trade, it automatically sets up my preferred SL; TP; "Close all" button, and maybe even a "Reverse" button. Thank you in advance