General - page 312

Hello developers, I am writing a simple EA with UI. Everything works well as long as I have that EA on one chart in the terminal. If I have it multipe times, the CGraph instances influnecing each other. Below I have a testcase: 1) I load it on first chart with Input "TestcaseX". -> Everything is OK
When adding an image in a post, it can often only be done via open button but double clicking to open the jpeg doesn't work half the time
If, for example, I have 5 running MT4 in a VPS with an EA and I want to track each account's live running P/L and balance - is there a way I can do that without having to login in my MT4 or VPS? I'm looking for a 3rd party program where I can see all of my account's status live
Hi guys Can someone tell me how to fix this problem??? Thank you! 'm_Trade' - undeclared identifier #include <Trade\PositionInfo.mqh> #include <Trade\Trade.mqh> #include <Trade\SymbolInfo.mqh> #include <Trade\OrderInfo.mqh> #include <Expert\Trailing\TrailingNone.mqh> #include
[Deleted]
When I go to do service for clients, I usually get the code and I play it directly on the mql5, I compile and I fix the errors until I fix everything... I wanted to know if there is any "less difficult/labor" way for me to do the service. Gratitude from now on
Hi all, I'm looking to find a good way to record some extra data for my trading journal. Since I'm scalping, it would be a lot of work to do everything by hand. I already have an EA that helps me manage my trades and I'd like to add those functions to it. Any hint is much appreciated, I'm a bit lost
Margins in Trade Settings can't change value. Fix it, Please. Thank you
it's a simple question, try to make the difference between two double numbers and tell me if you also get an error in the result. for example I am subtracting the current and previous value of a sma and the result is wrong. bool isSlowSMALessThanPrevoious(){ double actualSMAPrice =
  Clearing in the tester  (65   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Comments not related to " New MetaTrader 5 build 3091: Performance improvements " have been moved to this topic
  MT5 is frozen  (3)
My MT5 Forex charts stopped updating at 1:00AM UTC on 12/20/2021. Can anyone help
Hello! I Have Use MT5 as My Market Viewer, but It Has Stopped Working. Then I Have Downloaded MT4, but It Also Isn't Working Ath The Momment.Why Those Are Not Working? Is It Will Be Correct as Soon as Possible
Hai, My MT% is not getting updated, is there any soultion
I m not being able to close an order or open one for that matter please help
I have a problem with the use of MT5 and drawing lines on a chart (every timeframe) The same happens with i.e. drawing fibonnaci in one TF. Switching to another TF everything disappears. Once I draw a line and switch between one timeframe to another, all drawn lines are gone. I checked the
Hi, there having issue finding my metaquotes id for iphone on mt5 app anyone have any solutions? Thanks, Ryan
1 year, 3 years, 5 years, 10 years, never
I have accidentally canceled my seller registration. How can I reregister again? Best regards
I do not have the Signals tab on my OANDA MT4. Can anyone help how to activate that
Anybody else having this issue with the mobile app? The lines for trade history are extended infinitely across the chart. I’m running on an iPhone 12 Pro, if it’s relevant. Cheers
Hi all.. I have some accounts with one broker. Through MQL I have bought a number of EA's. I have now opened a new account with a different broker - and want to use one of the same EA's I bought through MQL - but even though I log in and MQL seems to recognise me (all messages etc) it does not seem
New account confirmation
Hi, How do you accept an offer from a developer in the Freelance area? Thanks Freddie
Hi everyone, as said in title, after inputting the CORRECT password, the CORRECT user and clicking LOGIN, the spinner never stops and there is no answer from server seems. If i input whatever password / user combination still same behavior, so it is NOT a problem regarding the correctness of account
I am getting this on my VPS server with 16 GB ram and 8 cores, which is not normal, only 7.2 GB in use. Running 20 instances of Metatrader 5, any idea a
Hello, I'm using Linux (Pop-OS distro) and I installed MetaTrader 5 with wine and it's working very good. The only issue that I have and it's quite a major one is that the software stop (maybe crash) after several minutes on it's own. I don't know why this is happening I follow this wiki and I
Can anyone help me connect to my live account when using mql5 webterminal
Hi I am doing below and I got an error below, it looks like I got an None. do I need to have a MetaTrader 5 account before I can call it? Thanks import MetaTrader5 as mt5 # Get the information for all symbol symbols_information = mt5.symbols_get() # Tuple to list symbols_information_list =
The function symbols_get() of MetaTrader5 module in Python always return NoneType object. The initialize() function works properly and account_info too (I used them to test the general functional state of the machine/environment). In fact, I have tried to run the example script in referencewithout
[Deleted]
  SuperTrend  (252   1 2 3 4 5 ... 25 26)
I've developed a new SuperTrend indicator. It works the same as the ProRealTime version where you can set the 'Nbr Periods' and 'Multiplier' values. Bear in mind that because of differences between brokers that in places it may change direction earlier or later than the ProRealTime version if you...