General - page 314

I am unable make any purchases from mql5.com market place. Payment status: "Soft decline: EMV 3DS Authentication required. Order # 21106_1075. Please help resolve
Hi I don't see an indicator named <Deleted>. I want to download it and keep it for use, how do I do it
Hi, I have subscribed to a signal on the Metatrader4 2 weeks ago, during this time I even paid a second time for my subscription to continue after one month, on 1.12.21 for some reason my account stopped to take trades and follow that signal and it seems that I am not subscribed anymore and I don't
Hi, i wrote some own indicators in .mql5 I want to use it in the Webterminal in my own website. Is it somehow possible to use own template on webterminal ? best regards, Daniel
Hello, I have been trying to backtest some strategies using ticks and bars imported from Tick Data Suite. I am running into issues when using this data to backtest. When backtesting on FX symbols using every tick based on real ticks, no trades are placed even though trades are made when backtesting
Hello everyone. I'm trying to create a custom symbol and feed it with custom data that i download from API. I have created an array of MqlRates and put the downloaded data into the array. everything is ok so far, i check the array and all the values are correct. i use CustomRatesUpdate function to
Hi Guys. It's really an annoying BUG in MT5 The automatic daily % change sorting doesn't work at all. Just let it run for several minutes. Then it get's all messed up, like in the picture below: MT5 developers: can you please fix it as soon as possible? Thank you very much. :)
My function to count open positions is not working. EDIT: In case it isn't obvious, I want to count a given type, either buy or sell positions. This is how I am placing the trades: void PlaceTrade( int i, int Oper_local, string trigger) { string par_temp=SymbolList[i]; if ( StringLen
  Lot size limit  (3)
Hello traders, I have recently been funded by a prop firm but unfortunately they have a lot limit requirement for the first 3 months and to give me peace of mind I was curious if there was a lot limit setting or tool within the MT5 terminal. I would be very grateful if someone could provide with the
I got contacted via WhatsApp with a "misdialed number"... off by 1 number and got into chat with a woman from Hong Kong. We talked for almost a week, mostly about trades and how much money she was making in foreign exchange gold trades. She wanted to show me how to do it. So she asked me to download
It seems to me that such a person should be ashamed that they are not earning, because in 5-6 years people become highly skilled surgeons, programmers, engineers, etc. Spheres that require a lot of knowledge, thinking and working with their hands. Unlike forex/exchange, where you just need to know
As such no error but not able to launch new charts via following script. already created and tested the template. Script should open new charts and apply the associated template. template already has required ea and indicators. void OnStart () { long iChartID_1 = ChartOpen (
Traders! can anyone help me set up MT5? I am not able to purchase and run a virtual server . Configuration for Mac os and windows. My telegram: <...> Thank you in advance. Regards, Paweł
Hi I had rent VPS Subscriptions for 3 months to runing my EA and I already select "Auto Renew" about my EA "My EA had a function that remember the last entry price position and it will be change every time when the condition are met and open another position." My question is when the exparation
When I export my entire report history for my account I suddenly do not receive all 'orders' history (only shows the order for the current month). 'Positions' and 'Deals' are extracted correctly. Anyone knows what is going on? Thanks in advance
Hi I'm asking for help I had rent 2 VPS for running my EA 1st one is for My Account and 2nd one is for my brother. but we are running the same EA that I Create photo below is my account my account send the order correct to the EA condition. photo below is my brother account but my brother account is
Hi guys, I have the following code that I use in many of my MQL4-based robots and am in the process of migrating them all to MQL5. For some reason, occassionally the formatted label will display, and continue to display the value "3" for some time, then corrects itself and continues on like the "3"
I cannot transfer the balance I have on MT4 account back into my Hugosway broker account. Why
hi guys I have a problem i used mt5 multi chart analysis(2 chart) Simultaneous switching of charts I refer to always varies in pairs of relevant times in both charts i have error my connection lost it time matatrader5 no error matatrader4. In that case you need to restart Mt5.how is fix this error
Does anyone know what computing resources are used when running test optimization?CPU or GPU? why? or how? thank you
i have issue in order to bid in freelance. can anybody help me out
Hi pals, Hope you are doing fabulous. 1. Is my broker able to know if I use proxy in MT4/5? 2. What about if I use VPN? One more question: 3. I'm using EA to copy my trades into another account. Is a broker able to figure out that we put trades by Copy trade EA? I trade manually but for that
  WebTerminal?!  (1)
Hello Everyone, There seems to have been some updates. As a Mac user I relied on web terminal to link to my broker / server (Hugosway). However, with the update I don't seem to be able to change the server. Only MetaQuotes - Demo is available when attempting to "connect to a trading account". Also
  No symbol found  (3)
Trying to copy a signal, but it won't trade, and my log keeps saying... "2021.12.01 15:33:17.021 '6009201': Signal - #1369631 buy 0.20 XAUUSD.orc at 1779.95 skipped as no symbol found" However, I do have XAUUSD.Inst on my market watch, and it's not hidden. I don't know why it's not copying? I have
I need to make the program to automatically compile two versions, for example with different default input parameters. Or lets say I have funcion1 and function2. I would like to create two versions of the EA while compiling, first of which will be running funcion1, the second version function2
I have several EA's for sale on my seller account. Does MQL4 allow someone to sell their account with the EA's
Hi, I have been trying to create a custom symbol on MT5 and importing lots of historic data into that symbol for backtesting. I can import 10 rows, 20 rows, 100 rows and 1000 rows of data, however when I try to import 10000 rows of data or more, it just fails. How can I import lots of 1 minute data
I know there are are topics about this but I'm curious if any developers have fixed this issue. I have a multi-currency single chart EA but it doesn't run as accurately as the EA on single charts. Is there a way to fix this? I read it has to do with getting the proper price quotes but I'm not a
If you force us to use your platform exclusively to handle all the support and communication to our customers, I ask you to provide a RELIABLE platform. The current messaging service is a bad joke, and below are four examples where it fails. 1. I don't get a notification when a new message comes
How to download indicators if download button is not working