General - page 324

Hello MQL5 community, i have been getting harrassed by 1 petty customer for several months now, the guy is sabotaging my operations on mql5 and putting toxic comments and reviews on my products pages. Is there anyway to block this person on my end or how can i go about this ? I have reported his
I don't know what happend but I can't apply for new jobs in freelance... someone can help me please
Hello, I am trying to build an indicator that shows a line next to the price that indicates last X Bars High. The only caviat is, that i want to show the maximum of the current and the last. In another words, only show the current Last X Bars Max if is higher compared to the L ast X Bars Max . Else
I want to save to save signal to office access? How to do
Hi friends, I have data of highest and lowest candles and can be seen at chart but cant see value at data screen. For to use that data i need to ummm SetIndexBuffer or something like that. Please show me link for me to study. Thanks a lot
Hello, I have some questions, I want to ask the people of the MQL5 team, my product has been banned somehow I have 80 products, 9 products are currently banned, they all have two features: 1. They are MT5, 2. They are compiled recently and updated recently This came without warning... what
Hello , did you change something in which section's reviews count to the profile sum or is it something else ? Thank you
  trade  (1)
i want to start to trade
I wonder if we have professional traders here who can share how they are able to generate 100% profit in just a matter of 30days, and consistently for a period of 12 months with no less than 85% Win and no more than 15% Loss. Lets start from that Gentleman there....:-)
Hello. My signal provider has discontinued the signal to which I am subscribed. How can I select a new signal? My subscription for the month has not expired. Thanks
When i search line indicator I can't find my product! https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/65988?source=Unknown%3Ahttps%3A%2F%2Fwww.mql5.com%2Fen%2Fmarket%2Fmy#!tab=overview
MT4 build 1340 strikes off EAs from the opened charts! I have it everywhere. On dedicated and virtual servers . Just finished a reload for a VPS with 8 MT4rs 1340, each having 7 charts. That is 56 EAs. ALL OF THEM WHERE TAKEN OFF. This is everywhere... It happens at a MT4 controlled reboot, so it is
is there a way to draw graphical objects in mt5 platform using python
Please, helpme!!! I like view the same EMA200 of especific timeframe in other timeframe, example: see EMA 200 4H in timeframe 1H. Thank you ;)
Hi . Do not be tired . I wanted to top up my account, which was limited to financial transaction notifications. I mean, I wanted to rent a VPS and I had gone through all the steps of buying it. But he sent a message that your account balance is less and that I tried to charge the account and no
Hello, I am creating a custom indicator but I need it to be able to collect price data from a chart different form the one that it is running on. Is there a way to do this in MQL5
At Python Metatrader5 there is function named " copy_rates_range ". It's work at UTC time zone. This function can bring historical data, From 00:00 Monday at 23:57 Friday. But The Market work since 21:00 Sunday to 21:00 Friday at UTC time zone or 00:00 Monday to 23:59 Friday at Moscow time zone. I
How can I withdraw from my account to my bank
Hi everyone, I've created a script in python to run MT5 with a number of different config files and expert parameter files. It basically conduts a Walk forward analysis by first running an optimisation then runs a normal test with the selcted parameter settings. MT5 seems to sporadically crash when
Hi, i've dragged and dropped an EA on several, around 10 different chart instruments. I read that the limit is a lot so this limitation should not affect me. However, i am seeing that my EA robot triggers only on one chart while it doesnt trigger on other charts which have reached the same indicator
[Deleted]
Is it safe for beginner traders to use offshore account brokers
Where do I look so see Activations left
Whatever you do you have a problem with the MQL service. Today i was buy a new signal, as always they take the money but working service no. I also buy new VPS for this signal in MQL. In the MQL VPS logs is say MQL5.community: authorization failed AND Signal: 'XXX': failed to get list of signal
Hello guys. I'm developing an EA that needs to make requests from MT5 to my external API. To do this on my local machine, I had to enable an option on MT5 and register my server URL. My question is: If I use the MetaTrader VPS to run my EA, will it be able to make external web requests
Hi, I'm migrating all my terminals to MetaTrader VPS and the EA send me a current graphic window screenshot with a background image loaded from /Images folder. Even using "Migrate all" option, EA can't load this image to populate the screenshot background. Is there any alternative to have this
  Inquiry  (1)
Can I subscribe on the signal on platform MT4 with my account on MT5
I've heard talk that it's possible to use OpenCL or something to use GPUs to run EAs in the strategy tester. I have an NVIDIA 1080ti, with fully current drivers, and it doesn't show up in the Strategy Tester as an agent(s). I use FxDreema for building my EAs currently, if it's relevant. What steps
I just wanted to say that it would be of great benefit to signal followers if providers past signal results could be accessed. There are so many Signal providers that just keep adding new signals that are pretty much boom or bust hoping to get huge short term results to suck in followers
I am tying to code breakeven in mt5 but it is not working, please help with correct code; void Breakeven_Check() { for ( int i= PositionsTotal ()- 1 ; i>= 0 ; i--) { if (m_position.SelectByIndex(i)) if (m_position. Symbol ()==m_symbol.Name() && m_position.Magic()==MagicNumber)
  Library ex5 as resource  (22   1 2 3)
#resource "\\Libraries\\Example.ex5" // unknown resource type #import "::Libraries\\Example.ex5"void Example();#import Any other way to embed a library ex5 into an EA ex5? (I know I should include the library mq5 insted, but I don't have it).