General - page 315

Someone help me if you have available the mentioned EA. Thanks, ---
Hyy guys...i need help please. The "Newpositionprofit" in the code there doesnt seem to update itself. The programm just stops at ... if (Newpositionprofit>= 0 ) it doesnt do nothing anymore, it doesnt even call the ontick function anymore. please how do i solve this?? if (tradecount== 1 &&
  Issue with withdrawing funds  (19   1 2)
1.How long time perform additional verification of My account? 2.How long do I have to wait? Why do I get this message when I already sent documentations and verified my identity months ago? And how long will this process take? And in the past, I was able to withdraw money. Do you help me please
Hi, I just wanted to change my phone number with which I am registered at MQL5. Unfortunately I need the old phone number to confirm a new one and I don't have access anymore to the old number. I am even not sure if it does still exist. How can I proceed to change my profile phone number? It would
Hi, Ive been searching for days for someone on the MT4/5 platform who offers leveraged ETFs like SQQQ/ TQQQ etc. For some reason they seem really rare on MT4/5. I understand MT4/5 is more of a FX platform but stocks are more common these days than 5 years ago but leveraged ETFS dont seem to have
I have issue with MQL5 account on MT5 platform, it doesn't log in. But on MT4 no problem. Can anyone help me here
Hi, in OBJ_FIBO 0 and 1 is already selected points which we use to draw from swing high to low? I was wondering if we can change these selection points values other from 0 and 1 based on our choice? If so, please let me know if its possible Thanks
Does anyone know how to expand the Market Watch and Navigator windows. I double click and it expands and snaps right back. I also click and drag with the edge but it also snaps back. Thanks in advance
Can you day trade via Metatrader5 if you're an independent day trader? And if so, why would you day trade with Metatrader 5 via a different broker, because I saw a lot of posts of people getting scammed by brokers using Metatrader 5
Hi all, Just after placing a trade and before placing stops and take profits I was booted from my trade account with a follow up message saying "Invalid Account" I'm aware this message is typically displayed due to incorrect login credentials but I've been trading on this account for weeks with 0
  indicators  (4)
I can't download any indicator from mql5
  EA New Version  (2)
There is a new version of my EA. Instructions for update are go to Market \ Purchased on the terminal. There's no such place that I can find
Could someone please explain and list what type of script appears in what color in the MQL5 editor. For example: variable names-> red
PRECISANDO DE AJUDA, PARA INSERIR STOPLOSS EM UM ROBO DE CRUZAMENTO DE IMA ALGUEM TEM ALGUMA DICA
My local farm agents fail once in a while. They work well for days and then suddenly my strategy tester cannot use the local farm agents anymore. I have tried a lot, updated all agents software, disabled firewall and so forth. But nothing really helps. Does anyone have similar issues with strategy
I have written a custom indicator, I wish to use this EA as input to RSI instead of price close. Any idea how this can be done
Hi, I am looking to retrieve 10 years of data from the DE30/DE40 1M for backtesting... However, this doesn't seem possible.... I go to tools -> Historical prices -> choose -> DE40 -> 1M and then it only brings out 2048 elements, which is only a couple of months back.... Can anyone help me with this
Hi, I need some help understanding how to get the max and min value on a custom indicator? The vaues are indicated by the arrows, how are those figures determined and how do I get those values? Thanks
Please give me the steps to open a real account to start live trading. Thankyou
How to change the balance amount in demo account with MQL5 MetaTrader 5 MetaQuotes ForexTime. I have 100 000$ I want it to be 1000$ only.
Hello everyone, I'm trying to construct Fibonacci retracement using the formulas I learned on the internet, This is my code double FibonacciFunction( double High, double Low, double Level) { datetime OpenTimeHigh = iTime ( Symbol (),RSItf, iHighest ( Symbol (),RSItf, MODE_CLOSE ,Candles, 1 ));
Well, I have a indicator with a enum input: #property script_show_inputs enum metodo { MA, // MA vwap, // VWAP }; input metodo mtd=MA; //Método de cálculo Looking for can change the method with a input in the EA, I created the same enum input in EA and this have no effects: #property
Hi, I wrote an expert and used a ten-signal indicator in the expert. My problem is that the indicator buffer is not zero where it does not signal, and it shows this number( 1.797693134862316e + 308) ***
Hi there, has anyone a solution to run MT4 via Parallel on Mac (m1 chip)? My broker does not provide a MT5 solution yet. At parallel Customer service they point at MT4 that it's not compatible with Windows 11 yet but now when I have windows 10 running it still doesn't work. I know MT4 is available
EA includes multiple customized indicators . If I want to put the EA on the Market, Do I need to put custom indicator on the Market at the same time
Go to File -Open an Account-on the trading servers click your account and scan
Help anyone experience this? MT4 market tab is error , blank page and no option Expert, Indicator, Utilities, even my purchase is blank  
Hi, Will my money be returned when I cancel the job? I've already selected a programmer but its taking to long to finish my request
Hi, In MT 4 when hovering on a TP line, you can see the potential profit for that trade. When the TP is actually hit, the potential profit becomes realized profit. Now I want to calculate the total POTENTIAL profit for all open orders, including the total swap and commission and display this value
the assistance technical support or the website mql5 is not satisfactory how can you not know how to answer the question: What does mean the XUL.t symbol used in a account signal provider ? It's an account on mql5, account <deleted> from Indonesia. I asked the question what does the XLU.t symbol