Signal applied to another account

I have subscribed to a signal for about a week only, but I would like to change and have this signal applied to another account instead. Can I do that, and how?
Pang

Thanks! Actually I'm using an outside VPS. What's the difference bewteen using an outside VPS and Meta Traber VPS when doing signals copytrading here? Thanks!

Pang

250523261 #:

Thanks! Actually I'm using an outside VPS. What's the difference bewteen using an outside VPS and Meta Traber VPS when doing signals copytrading here? Thanks!

Pang

What is the difference between "outside VPS" (which you are using now) and MQL5 VPS?
Look at the post with the description about MQL5 VPS.
Videos on Virtual Hosting Released
Videos on Virtual Hosting Released
  • www.mql5.com
Three new videos on Virtual Hosting in MetaTrader 4 and 5 are available on our YouTube channel...

i have a client who signed up for copy trading and has paid but i have not received any confirmation of purchase. And also when they signed up they did not receive any set up prompt

Buhlebenkosi Hlomuka Ngidi #:
i have a client who signed up for copy trading and has paid but i have not received any confirmation of purchase. And also when they signed up they did not receive any set up prompt

end of month you will get 80% of the subscription, until then payment is frozen. if your friend cancel subscription you get you fee instantly. 20% is tax

Marian Nelu Iopsu #:

end of month you will get 80% of the subscription, until then payment is frozen. if your friend cancel subscription you get you fee instantly. 20% is tax

End of the month plus 7 days.

20% is MQL5.com's commission.

Reason: