General - page 319

I have looked throughout the forum, but cannot find what I am looking for. Can anyone direct me to an EA that, once I enter a trade, it automatically sets up my preferred SL; TP; "Close all" button, and maybe even a "Reverse" button. Thank you in advance
Hi All, Can someone guide me on how to open a real trading account in MT4 or MT5. I am from India. Thanks, Vinay
Please how do I change my User ID from the default to my preferred one
Hello. I am attempting to make an EA using RSI and candle patterns. When I try to backtest it with real ticks, I get the tick mismatch errors like I usually do lately. Then when I use it on the simulated 'every tick' option I get an 'array out of size' error and OnTick() critical error. Here is the
hey guys and girls, I've got a small problem in this code: //---- checking number of bars if (rates_total < MPeriod - 1 + begin) return ( 0 ); //---- declare the local variables = > HERE THE PROBLEM int first, bar,i= ArraySize (ExtLineBuffer); ExtLineBuffer[i]= 1 ; double Sum, SMA;
  MQL5 VPS  (6)
I've read in previous posts that the above VPS is only suitable for one MT4 account, albeit several platforms within that account. Is this still the case? I am in need of a VPS that allows 2 different brokers and several MT4 accounts
Hello, I know programmin in C++ well, and know Algorytms. In your Opinion what is the best way to learn MQL
  Market  (2)
kindly help me. Why is market not showing on my mt5 toolbox
Dear Sir, Kindly check my account, shows differences between profit and loss I'm in profit 188% and lose 74% but over all it shows lose 25% Kindly solve the problem Thx regards
Hi, Is there a way to contact MQL5's Service Desk? The "New Request" link as shown in the illustration is hashtagged and is not working. When I click on the link "create a request", I land on a 404 page. My issue is to how to get back the indicator licenses that I just installed and haven't used in
'm trying to find what brokers based in the USA do offer MT5 as a trading platform. Is there any way to pull a list of those
I am just learning to write new code. Can you help with a code software? Example ; At the Same Time; 1.STEP Open the Pozisition Buy and Sell Buy 1.57520 Take Profit 200 Sell 1.57520 Take Profit 200 2.Step The price has moved up 200 pips. Buy Take Profit 200 ( Close Pozition) Open the Posiziontion
[Deleted]
I get an error saying: "array out of range" I am new to coding and MQL5 so I am trying to understand the basics. #property copyright "Copyright 2021, NENFB LLC" #property link "https://www.NENFBLLC.com" #property version "2.00"
[Deleted]
Hi, I am making an EA with RSI that buy and sells at certain deviations from the mean, so far the code is working fine but the system is only executing the buy orders and not the sell orders? The error is " 2021.10.26 17:24:16.153 2021.10.21 12:20:00 failed instant buy 1 BTCUSD at 66354.407 sl
Hi, when closing the terminal it seems the process terminal64.exe isn't properly ended. The terminal window closes normally but in the task manager it still shows with either 0% or a very low cpu % and about 100MB of RAM usage.While this process is running I can't restart the terminal. After I end...
Hi, I'm familiar with python and using code such as the following to post some information to an api: response = requests . post ( url , json = dict_data , headers = headers , auth=HTTPBasicAuth(C_API_UNAME, C_API_PWD)) I wasn't sure how to authorise (ie HTTPBasicAuth above) using MQL5 WebRequest
Hi all, Been trying to copy signal from this website but every time I tried I get the error message as shown in the picture attached. The is no search function in the mt4 for the signal I am looking for and one have to scroll through thousands if he is lucky enough to find it. Anyone knows the guide
Dear forum members, let's talk within this topic about the regularities of the trading process, namely, the regularities of equity change from time Y(t), as the most important indicator. This pattern in general case looks as follows: Y(t) = f(n,t/T,D) where n,t/T,D are defined as parameters of the
Hello everyoneI rented a vps from the metaquotes where I installed an EA .how can I stop and restart my EA keeping the vps?
Hello, I have this message, I use same login/password as this forum. It's working on my personal computer but not on my VPS, whyt
or are differences in buying and selling signal , between a standard micro account
I notice that when i login my mt4 account, My platform will Show No connection, New Order button will be dead but Price will be moving and trades will be running but when i click anything on the chart, it will freeze. Pls what should i do to resolve this issue. Await your useful advice and supports
Hi Will appreciate your help on this issue: I get -2, ('Terminal: Invalid params') error upon an attempt to log-in. Here it is written that one needs to specify a server too, but for some reason my server.dat file is not a text, i.e. get gibbrish when open it with notepad++. Is it true that one
I just registered an MQL5 community account. I tried to change password, and entered my new password and the current password which was emailed to me from MQL5 community. However, every time I tried to do that, the webpage showed "Error saving data", and showed "Password must exceed 4 characters"
Hello all. New here. First post. Would love some help on this if anyone can advise... I've written the guts of a complex strategy in Javascript (node). It takes some input parameters, and returns some output. To implement all this in MT5, I could try to translate it all into MQL5 code. Or if
  ask  (2)
Is it possible to transfer money on behalf of someone else's bank to subscribe to a signal
Dear Friends, Kindly any body can solve issue because my signal shown wrong profit lose percentage, can anybody defined this issue? Lose is -74% and profit 145% but my signal shown overall lose - 36% while I'm in profit Kindly solve the issue, I don't know why shown in lose overall while I'm in
  RSI 1  (2)
Hello fellow traders, I need help to adding RSI 1 to my mt4 chart. I tried doing that but keep coming out empty both in my mobile and PC. Any help would be appreciated please. Thanks
Hello everyone I discovered that the market rating now pretty significantly depends on the price of the product. I would like to offer EAs at an affordable price to my customers. However, the new ranking system gives me a much worse ranking for cheaper products. Thus, forcing me to drive the price
registered as a seller registered a new signal 2021.10.23 16:22 Low trading activity - only 0 trades detected in the last month 2021.10.23 16:22 This is a newly opened account, and the trading results may be of random nature 2021.10.23 16:22 The number of deals on the account is too small to