General - page 323

Hi All, Has anyone solved/has any idea on how to solve the "quality of life" shortcut-key to place semicolon at the end of line when coding on MetaEditor? :)
Is there a discord for EA developers? Discord is like skype - but the new thing.
[Deleted]
  Reversal EA  (9)
To all guru, Is there any EA which will monitor any trade triggered by another EA and I can choose to "reverse" it to trade on my own account. i.e. BUY orders will be executed as SELL SELL orders will be executed as BUY SELL Stop orders will be executed as BUY Limit SELL Limit orders will be...
As the topic is quite extensive, I thought it would be a good idea to have a separate discussion on it
I found a MT4 indicator that I wanted. If was free. I clicked to download. It asked for permission to open MT4, so I said ok. Then it asked me to Log in to MQL5. I was already logged in so I thought this was strange. But I put in my credentials anyway and it would not accept them. Does any body
Hello, I am looking for a way to call a literal array of functions and found ways in C++ to do this however MQL4 is obviously different. In C++ you can use pointers of the function to call it by, or in the standard library std:function is included which is what I am trying to mimick. Is there any
I need to allocate dynamically an int nested array like: [[1, 2], [3], [4, 5, 6]] I tried with the following syntax, but it doesn't work: int arr[][]; // [[1, 2], [3], [4, 5, 6]] ArrayResize (arr, 3 ); ArrayResize (arr[ 0 ], 2 ); ArrayResize (arr[ 1 ], 1 ); ArrayResize (arr[ 2 ], 3 );
My computer is not on 24/7 so i need to know if the trades will still be copied if my computer is off
I will be glad if anyone is able to convert two MT4 indicators into their MT5 forms for me please. The indicators are 1. Ary-aind indicator 2. True Trend locator I will email you the indicators when you contact me. I am willing to pay a reasonable fee for that. Please send me a message if you are
Hi all, was just curious if anyone had any ideas on why this code (in a script): //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Script program start function | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ void
please can someone convert the following from mql4 to mql5 Thank you in advance ***
In MT4, it opens another chart when you do a backtest with Visualization and you can freely add any indicator later on to check if your EA works correctly. However in MT5, this is changed and the way it handles Visualization is cumbersome and make it impossible to use the nice features and
I just bough the EA <..>. I'm have no idea what to do after I unzip the file. I just want to upload this damn thing and start making some profits. PLEASE HELP
Hi is there anyway to Open and read an Open csv file
hi there beautiful people, i am currently trying to get the current trades position sl or tp in points and not in mumbers(price). any help with this? thanx is advance
Im backtesting an algo and I want to be able to see it working with the strategy tester visualization on mt5. The problem Im encountering is that from the moment a trade is opened, the graph jumps directly to the moment the trade was closed. I want to be able to see what happens in between. Does
Hi all, How can write a function which converts a price in currency into an other currency ? For exemple converting 38 EUR into AUD... Is an mql5 function exists ? Thanks, Erwann
  Web Terminal  (1)
Hi, is the WEB TERMINAL not working anymore? I have it loaded on my website, but it no longer functions? Any ideas anyone
Hi there beautiful people. i am currently trying to make an EA check if connection to internet is been active or not so as to delete an object on the chart. eg. lets say whenever the user connects his computer to the internet i wan to be able to know and create an object to the chart and also delete
I am getting login popup window but not allowing to select server in web terminal. please help Thanks
The updated version of the MetaTrader 5 platform will be released on Thursday, September 17, 2020. The new version features the following changes: Terminal: Expanded fundamental analysis facilities. Added new trading instrument properties, which enable a more accurate categorization of symbols
I dont known the build that broken this, but the code below does not work anymore: #include <Generic\ArrayList.mqh> CArrayList< int >* GetList(){ CArrayList< int > list; list.Add( 123 ); PrintFormat ( "inside: %d" , list.Count()); return &list; } int OnInit (){ CArrayList< int > list =
Has anybody seen such MT5 behaviour? MT5 is showing a spread, on a live account, much larger (about twice larger) than the actual/real spread of the broker. Please see the picture... I took a short/sell position and took immediately a screenshot. Look at my "sell" position line and the MT5 "ask
I just need to change my indicator to work for MT5. This indicator encountered minor errors and warnings in MetaTrader 5. I could not solve them because I did not know the MQL programming language. This is an almost simple indicator that I use easy signals to enter and exit, but I want to be able
I encountered a disclaimer while writing an expert advisor that I don't understand. I have some ideas on why I am getting it, but I was hoping someone could clarify. I am getting the possible data loss warning due to a type conversion warning and orders no longer take automatically while compiling
Hi there, What i want to do is getting numbers like 0.1, 0.2, 0.3 from OBJ_EDIT , but it seems to only return 0 and leaving everyother text after the 0. Any help rectifing this. thank in advance. ObjectCreate ( _Symbol , "LOTEDIT" , OBJ_EDIT , 0 , 0 , 0 ); ObjectSetInteger ( _Symbol
i don't understand completely of this platform, but my friend ask me why his Signal doesn't updated or like there's no any activity on the Signal
Hi there, I have 2 questions: First: does MQL4/MQL5 market open to Sellers of Iran? Second: Could a seller define a discount code in MQL market for his products? So each buyer that has the code would be able to put the code and take the discount
Hello, someone with more experience as Seller here could tell me how much time take the second verification? I can't withdraw by it and it has taken I Guess that more than 2 weeks. I'm a little worried because I need the money and while, I'm continue working in freelancer section. Thank You:)