General - page 323

Hi Suddenly I got an error which I have not seen before. The end of the journal goes; Core 1- common synchronization competed Tester- quality of analyzed history is 100% Tester -cannot open tester chart Core 1 - connection closed It takes quite some time after clicking start, much longer than
  Product Rating  (1)
Hello developers, I put my product in market and my rating was sth between 800 and 900 and it was purpled in color, but suddenly today it became 17584 in rating in black in color. what it the problem, why this huge change of rating in very short time. please help me
Why its said invalid broker server when create signal
  backtesting  (3)
If I'm backtesting what do i do if i want the chart to go back 5 or 10 yrs
Hi, I am trying to test my EA on EURUSD history data. When the EA tries to place a pending order, the following error is returned: 2021.10.17 12:31:27.225 2021.03.01 00:00:03 failed buy limit 0.5 EURUSD at 1.20300 [Only position closing is allowed] 2021.10.17 12:31:27.225 2021.03.01 00:00:03
  Digits?  (1)
Hi all. Confused... On this page: https://docs.mql4.com/customind/indicatordigits the 8th line of code is: IndicatorDigits( Digits + 2 ); I also have the (MQL4) source code for a Custom Indicator someone who knows what he's doing gave me a year or so ago, but whom I'm no longer in touch with (so
Hi I have problem on login. to login usi Python API, I was writing as this mt5.initialize() authorized = mt5.login( 12345600 ) if authorized: print( "Success: Connecting to MT5 Client" ) else : print( "Failed to connect at account #{}, error code: {}" .format(account_ID
Hi, I'm trying to find a way to get the Z-score for each test result during optimization. I did not find it using TesterStatistic function - https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/constants/environment_state/statistics#enum_statistics Is there a simple way to get it or I need to code the whole formula
Since the latest update the variables to optimize are not highlighted resp. bold anymore. I need to run high contrast view on my Win10 laptop and have now a hard time to see which variables are selected. I noticed that in much older, smaller versions of my EA the selected are still getting bold. I
Is the Relative drawdown calculated only from the ( initial deposit ) as in the picture in the following article , or is it the difference between the profit that the trade reached and ended there
Hi every body! I am just wondering about the mechanism of copying the signals.If I copy someones' signal, are the signal provider 's positions copied exactly as the same or it will be adjusted according to my balance size? for example I have 1000$ in my account and the signal provider has 100000$ in
int intervalPredicate( double close, double open, double high, double low) { double value = interval_percentage/ 100.0 ; double difference = NormalizeDouble((high-low), 10 ); double threshold = NormalizeDouble(difference* value , 10 ); double low_upper = low+threshold; double high_lower =
Hi, I have problems with daily, weekly and montlhy charts. I can't scroll horizontally. For example in the daily chart I can only see the last 5 candles but I can't move left. I'm stuck. And the same with weekly and monthly charts. Hope you can help me
Hi everybody, I hope you are all well. I am now migrate all my EA from MT4 to MT5. I get the challenge that: 1. EA cannot open Trade on custom Renko chart. Pending Problem of MetaTrader 5 for a long times ago. I am not a first mentioned about this. 2. For " Medium Renko Bundle Indicator " of Attur
Is it possible to create custom charts which gets updated like all other charts from a datafeed or is this only possible with using offline charts? I have currently solutions how to read crypto currency data from exchanges and how to create then offline charts with that data, the charts gets also
Hello developers, one of my customers wants an EA based on a purchased indicator, he already bought that indicator, but I don't have access to it. he is willing to give me his user name and password so that I can use one of the product activation and use the indicator to program. Is that legal or
Hello, I know that this just works with MT5 and is used to testing arbitrages strategies. I'd like to know about it deeply
  Subscription to signals  (19   1 2)
Hi there.. I have a problem. I have subscribed to one signal last week. This week, I wanted to add more. However, it didn't work anymore. My approach (Meta Trader 4 signals): I tried to get access to the signals by clicking on the subscribe button at the page of the signal owner and then by...
  VPS time setting  (33   1 2 3 4)
I activated the MQL5 VPS and the time we see in the logs is 5 hours longer than the local time. The activated VPS is from Brazil-SP and is not correct with local time. How to correct or configure the VPS time correctly
Hi, I have three different robots operating on three different currency pairs and time frames and none of the robots have made any trades in 34 hours. They are synced to the MT4 VPS service and are loaded according to the VPS journal and I haven't received any error messages from the journal or as
I downloaded the the file on exness and installed it. But after double click on the icon, it does not open the application. I do not use any anti virus software & also already turn off window antivirus, but it still not working I attached my laptop's info. Please help me. Thanks
I read somewhere that MQL does not support copy trades for MT4. Is that true and if so, where can find these signals? Seems all the signals here are for MT5
How much can I earn per month in freelancing? If you are an average programmer. And is it worth the hassle and time to study/practice mql in order to enter this field? If you only have time on Saturday and Sunday. Well, and some in the evening
Hi all, This has happened recently. Same broker shown 2 different candles (size and colour) on the same instrument, same time frame, in 2 different live accounts. Broker said it was due to a overload on the live account that shown the wrong candle. Because of this, it gave me a false entry. What
Hi, Would like to ask for some help. After the October 14, 2021 MT5(x64) updates, errors popped out of my EA. It seemed like the predefined indicator functions such as iBand, iBullsPower and iBearsPower has problems(or are they obsolete?) in the current latest version. Glad that I did not updated my
I remember seeing people offering libraries of functions to ease the transition from mql4 mql5, but i can't find the link again. I remember the library was several years old and I am not sure it is kept updated. What is the latest library that people use? I need one for indicator, not EA nor
Hi community, My aim is to remove from the chart the candles of CAC40 between 17h and 23h59 (my local time). My broker provides these candles and that don't match with my trading strategy based on chart analysis. I know it is impossible to remove some undesired candles in a chart by using basics
what are the conditions for a signal subscription refund
I subscribed to a signal - I do notice that from time to time it closes the wrong trade and leave the right one in the system. For example, instead of closing the trade that was opened on 8/1/2020 it went to close the one that was opened on 28/8/2020. This has happened twice now. The more concern is
hello, i can't found any source code for zone hedging for opposite (buy and sell). Is there any exists? regards