General - page 321

I hade purchased auto trade copier from mql5 website. now if i am reinstalling it is showing installation failed
I want to convert TimeCurrent to milliseconds with unit variable problem is i want to set seconds i zero like this 2021.11.16 12:45: 00 datetime t= TimeCurrent (); uint my_t=( uint )t; Print (my_t);
Hello, do you know how I can increase the lot size while I am following the signal, my balance is 10,000$ but the lot size I copy is 0.01? Thanks
Hello everyone, I have been trying to create an MQL5 Community account but I just cannot seem to get the password email no matter what email service or ISP I use and no matter which country I connect through on VPN. Would someone please be kind enough to create an account with a new email address...
Hello! I am new here, also new with the MT5 & Trading etc, and i want to create a simple EA that sets buy/sell with StopLoss and TakeProfit. Anybody got an example on the code for SL and TP? it doesnt have to be an automated sell and buy, just to make it Takt Profit or Stop Loss at a certain value
Purchased auto trade copier for mt5 amount also deducted from my account but is not displaying in purchase list
I registered a signal and set its price at $30 but it shows the price "Free" and there is no option to change it. How can I set price
It's not the first time I got system security alert! What hell do you(Metaquotes) want ? OS: windows 7 ultimate x 64 MT5 PC client version 5.00 build 3091 22 Oct 2021 触犯规则:[阻止]隐私窃取防护.A.10 操作类型:【读取】
MQL5.community brings together millions of traders and trading robot developers from all over the world. We are committed to making our services and applications accessible to people speaking different languages. In addition to the eight available languages, we've launched the website in three more
MQL5 Custom SYMBOL can't show K bar, import history bar data. for example 000001 there is a 1990.hcc file in the dir Bases\Custom\history\000001 , so the k bar can't display. if i delete the file it shows ok。 why? can you give me some help? thanks very much
  Advisors that work  (252   1 2 3 4 5 ... 25 26)
Hello. I can't find an EA that really works, do they exist? when you check it and it fails, after the optimization date. Help me find an EA that really works
Hey guys So I coded a program that will look for all the rectangles on chart then change the color based on certain conditions. Now the problem I'm encountering is that when for example I draw one rectangle even if the condition is met the color don't change but as soon as I create a new rectangle
Hello, I am trying to load Expert advisors that I purchased from the market and when I try to load anything from the market folder they do not attach to the chart. This is a problem with every EA in my market folder. What can I do to fix this? Thank you
Hellow everybody... I hope you are doing well.... I need to convert mt4 indicator to mt5 indicator, but i don't have any programming background... would you please hel me...thanks here is the indicator
I came across an custom indicator that was written in MQL4 and am trying to translate it to MQL5. However, understand that the transition of the MQL4 to MQL5 has changed the iRSI function i.e. removing of the "shift" parameter. As such, wanted to check if my proposed translation would sufficient
PayPal, ePayments, WebMoney, CardPay (Visa/Mastercard), PerfectMoney, Other
Hi, I have a problem using the genetic optimization. Once a start a first test everything is fine: But when I start a new test after this one, random cores stay "ready" and do not work (sometimes 4 or more) and then, the test get stuck: I have to disable all core and enable it again or simply
What would cause this for a market product? Seems to be a new feature. What kinds of profile description cause this
Hi Is the account charge port on this site, using Visa card, 2d or 3d? Please respond who have charged their account in the last 3 weeks Thanks in advance
My main question is this: in a conventional VPS service, I am provided with an IP address and login credentials so I can use the Remote Desktop application to connect to my VPS, which has an experience identical to using a computer. Say it's a windows VPS, like the one I am using right now, there is
Why all of my signals from one of the broker are disconnected? And when I tried to add new signal and try to find server, I can't be found. Any solutions? Thank you
Hello: First you blocked the amount for 7 days and I don't know why? Everything is clear, I sold a product on your site and someone bought it and paid for it, what is the reason for this verification? Second, after 7 days and the long verification you do not allow the amount to be withdrawn, and I
i can surf on internet and my connection is ok but i can't log in in my mt5 account on the platform if i don't use a vpn,why? and how can i solve it? (if i can log in my account with a vpn the data access are rights)
Is it possible to create alert from an indicator( say RSI>80 ) and not have charts open. can I just have the symbols in Market watch? I am asking as having 40+ charts open waiting for the RSI to cross 80 slows down my pc . Thankyou
  Thank you!  (1)
Have a great day
Please see photos attached. MT5 restarted and when it came back ALL of my demos had been deleted and half of my favourites have been deleted too WITHOUT my consent. I had 100s of accounts opened. Why has this happened? how can i get all of my accounts back? you can see in my accounts window there is
can some one tell me, how to login web terminal for access real account ? cos the display for mql5 like this thanks
Hi All, Has anyone solved/has any idea on how to solve the "quality of life" shortcut-key to place semicolon at the end of line when coding on MetaEditor? :)
Is there a discord for EA developers? Discord is like skype - but the new thing.
[Deleted]
  Reversal EA  (9)
To all guru, Is there any EA which will monitor any trade triggered by another EA and I can choose to "reverse" it to trade on my own account. i.e. BUY orders will be executed as SELL SELL orders will be executed as BUY SELL Stop orders will be executed as BUY Limit SELL Limit orders will be...