General - page 321

If I use a library that acquires market price data such as iMA (), what kind of processing is actually done after that? (What kind of procedure is used to acquire the data, not the calculation method?) (1) For items such as iMA () whose data changes from moment to moment, There is no data on the
What is the best way to get involved with making contributions towards improving the English documentation
Hallo, I I have some probelm that my follower on my mt5 signal said that are not automatic copying and have no transaction after 1 weeks subscribed. Even thought the server name on my follower trading account is on the list slip page and the colour is yellow Please help, how fix this
can anyone help me, my problem is about last week i followed signal "xauusd II signal" and my broker is using "VantageFxinternational-Live mt5" till now it's been 7 days not opening a position while i see signaler has been open several times please someone help answer the problem I thank you
Hi, I recently started testing my trading on the MetaQuotes-Demo Server. Now I have swtiched to another service an noticed that the prices and volume differ (sometimes) quite significantly resulting in slighlty different decisions. Is there a provider that uses the exact same prices and volumes as
  MT5 Stuck Frozen  (3)
recently I signed up to a broker (K*to Prime) & selected their MT5 as my preferred platform. As I installed the said platform, I signed to my broker's demo account, as my attempt to get myself familiarized (testing zone). Then, I spotted a unique finding, where on Signal part of Toolbox section
  Giuseppe Pedroni  (2)
On 14 October I paid 122 euros (61 + 61) to download 2 Trend Screener and Trend Line Map Pro indicators; I followed the instructions, I logged on mql5.community, I went to the market and to the purchases but I don't see the 2 programs mentioned above nor the installation button. Please help me
hola, alguien sabe si hay algún sector de ayuda en la pagina de MQL5? porque compre este indicador hace tiempo y me dejo de funcionar. se agradece la ayuda
  VPS  (10)
How can i migrate a old vps that was on mt4 to a mt5 account
Hi, I was looking at the hel file (F1) of the iHighest function inside the MetaEditor and I found the following code example: double val; //--- cálculo do valor máximo do preço Close em 20 barras consecutivas //--- a partir do índice 4 e terminando no índice 23, inclusive no gráfico atual int
Hi, I'ld like to know: is there a way, like via a function+enumerator, to know, from inside the code, if the current running optimization/backtesting is using which system? (OHLC1 min, fake tick, real tick, etc.) I couldn't find anything in the F1 :T
Is there anywhere a search and favorite bar? Sorry for dorky question, but I keep looking and I can't find it. Thank you
  MT5 2860 - Huge issues!  (15   1 2)
Hi, since plenty of our clients reported problems, such as chart freezes, non updating prices, especially problems when using EA and indicators in one chart, we decided to setup the last build within our development environments too. In my case, Build 2860 is not even able to start ANY EA in the
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| FXBS2.mq4 | //| Copyright 2021, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //| https://www.mql5.com |
We are in the process of getting some work done, and wanted some insights, whether fixing a broken mt5 ea was worth it, or if mt4 indicators abd ea's are more reliable, we may consider having a new one built for mt4. Thank in advance for your insights. :)
Hi . I'm beginner in MQL5. I am trying to create OrderSend expert. I write this code : int OnInit () { MqlTradeRequest request ; MqlTradeResult result ; request.action = TRADE_ACTION_PENDING ; request.type = ORDER_TYPE_BUY_LIMIT ; request.symbol = _Symbol ; request.volume =
how can I contact someone from MQL5 ? Thanks, any support email or chat
Hello, i would like to do a specific action (like an OrderSend or others) when i press CONTROL with the LEFT MOUSE BUTTON down. I am able to use CHARTEVENT_KEYDOWN and CHARTEVENT_CLICK separatly but not togheter. This doesn't works: #define KEY_CTRL 17 if(id==CHARTEVENT_KEYDOWN) {
Can anyone write the code for trading with stochastic(14,3) signal (2) No SL or TP and LOTsize (01*Frimarginal)/3333 I have tried to learn MQL but I don´t understand anything. I have tried several EA but no one give profit. Lars
I want to learn how to use CListView that is easy to understand and simple to code. Thank you
No error but order not send to server in the following code input long magic_order= 12345 ; void OnStart () { MqlTradeRequest request={}; request.action= TRADE_ACTION_DEAL ; // setting a pending order request.magic=magic_order; // ORDER_MAGIC request.symbol=
[Deleted]
  alert  (4)
hello Dears Why is there no alert in the phone app? Is there a way to add an alert in the phone? Thanks
Can anyone explain why the signal copy size percentage was initially calculated as 1100% then a few hours later it changed to 790% - a significant change, and one which caused the system to close part of the original position. I also believe that the correct value should be 1100% although there have
how calculate the distance between the prise and the MA so I know the highest distance so we can
  Lost password  (1)
Hello, I've been doing a lot of trading using my iphone. However, I lost the password to my account. I have the account ID number and the email address that goes with it. But I don't know where to request the information. I used the mt5 mobile app; so I don't know who I should email to ask to
am looking for code to either draw the default Moving Average or a custom moving average to chart the most important thing is that i want to be able to choose applied price, PRICE_CLOSE, OPEN, HIGH & LOW most custom moving average codes do not have this
[Deleted]
Hello, Is it possible to change the EA properties for several EAs at the same time? I have a dozen working EAs and I have to change one parameter from time to time. I am looking for a manual change from the MT5 level or some "simple" programmable
Hi, Clicking the Remove from friends action against a friend in the friends list is not removing the friend. Thought you might want to know. R
Sorry for the dumb question: how does one add funds to a demo account with MetaQuotes? Thanks,
I have downloaded a copy of MT5 from the forum and entered my broker and account details and logged onto the Community. All working fine. https://www.metatrader5.com/en/download The Signals icon at the bottom right hand corner is greyed out and there is no Signals tab available in Tools/ options