General - page 322

I have downloaded a copy of MT5 from the forum and entered my broker and account details and logged onto the Community. All working fine. https://www.metatrader5.com/en/download The Signals icon at the bottom right hand corner is greyed out and there is no Signals tab available in Tools/ options
can I install this on linux and link up to my pc for optimization test? I'm thinking of installing this on those single board computer like raspberry pi.
[Deleted]
Hi, i'm looking for a MACD [similar to the attached MACD True indicator] alert that will show the Price and Time when the MACD line crosses the zero line (in the pop-up MT4 alert window) and stays crossed for at least x minutes (e.g., 15 minutes). The only MACDzeroLineCrossAlert's i can find give
how to change my current vps from 1 broker to another
  Newbie question please help  (11   1 2)
I have subscribed to a signal provider linked to my FXCM account on my MT4 platform. I have £500 on my MQL balance which shows up on my MT4. Is that all I need to do? Will it automatically copy trades
Hi All, I'm not sure what happened from last Friday ,strategy tester is not working anymore
Hi there, I'm using SendMail() to send out emails when some of my indicator calculation values have changed. I noticed that SendMail uses the server date/time for sending out emails. This is kind of confusing because my server time is 2 hour ahead. I.e. the indicator sends out an email at 8:00 am
Is there any way to have lines, text, boxes, etc appear on all charts/windows of the same symbol bc right now it only works on the same window/chart when you change timeframes? eg. I have 10m, 1hr and daily charts of XYZ and would like lines,etc drawn on either chart to appear on the other
Hello I am trying to add my Account as Signal provider but the Server of broker is not Available !! can any one help me
I just got an updated version of an EA, to replace an older version that was having errors. Should I have both the new source file as well as new executable file in the expert/advisors folder? Is the source code file necessary to be in there, or it that just for editing the executable file if
Mine used to be all closer to the top, and now they are more spread out and take away space from the chart, is that a way to move the buttons around without just using fullscreen mode? Thanks in advance :) https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/14730448/audusd-m1-fx-choice-limited
Hi, Since the new MT5 updates (3080 and 3081), this error keeps happening when I change between accounts inside of MT5. Or, sometimes, when I just set new input parameters at the EA. Everytime I need to close MT5, open again and load all EAs (ex5) again
There are some orders in my MT5 that do not exist in the Home Broker. To be clear, here is a print screen of 2 of the orders I am speaking of: In the MT5 "Toolbox" -> "Trade" tab, they are showing like this for days now. On the other hand, here is a print screen of the orders in my Home Broker: As
  MT4 newbie  (1)
I deposited BTC into my account and then internal transfer the BTC to my metatrader4 wallet. On my MT4 account it shows my balance in BIT. Is that able to be switched now within my MT4 account? please and thanks
If I update an Indicator/EA does it force the user to use it or do they have a choice
Is there a way to remove (or toggle) the toolbar on an undocked chart in MQL5? AFAIK there is no chart operation function or chart property directly accessing this feature. Do I need to do this through the win API? This toolbar is a minor annoyance when creating user interfaces since it has to be
What you change an indicator or EA from FREE to now it cost. What happens for the people that already have the indicator downloaded
If I'm working with "multiline" array and I would like to search the minimum value of a specific columm. How can I do that? Code example: double test[ 4 ][ 6 ]; for ( int z= 0 ; z< 6 ; z++) for ( int i= 0 ; i< 4 ; i++) { test[i][z]=i+z+ 1 ; } test[ 0 ][ 1 ]=
  Bot  (1)
How do I get the bot to open and close an order? It can be either a buy or a sell, but only once. He opens and closes an order, sends me a warning, and does it once
Trying to import chart data and it's giving faulty results, I don't know why or I'm doing it correctly. I get the data well but when I generate indicators it does not match. When testing a strategy I get the reverse of it. Anyone with solution for this. I just need these indicators +DI,-DI, ADX and
Payment supposed to clear but it hasn't. The hours shows a negative amount of hours remaining
I'm trying to write MQL5 code that submits a buy limit order but it always fails with "error buy stop (4756)". The code is: MqlTradeRequest request; MqlTradeResult result; MqlTradeCheckResult chkresult; ZeroMemory (result); request.action =
Hi, On live account with MT5 while running EA tests I should be able to access all historical data on the server with "99% quality" as soon as the broker connects to the trading server. (At least I know it is.) But, in backtesting with major parities, I encounter "very low and unusable historical
Hello, since I have joined copytrade with Fin888 via SamtradeFX-LIVE (MT4) server, i would like to make my main account to be copied by other traders. But when I "create signal" I cannot find the "SamtradeFX-LIVE (MT4)" at the Broker section. What's wrong with the Samtrade FX? I need some
Good day, can someone please help me to fix this error. DECOMPILED CODE IS PROHIBITED
What causes this lag? That is, let's say the price goes down on GBPUSD, and on GBPYen stands, and only after some time also starts going down, but passes about the same number of pips as GBPUSDB but with a lag
An auto update was executed today. On restarting the terminal the symbol is missing. Have been using GBPJPY for ages in testing. Cannot get a result by typing in settings/symbol box. It comes back to "All market watch symbols" In Market Watch symbol tab it is blank except for green + box. Putting
  Rsi bot  (1)
How do I make an rsi bot that when it reaches 30 opens a buy order, reaches 70 closes the buy order, and immediately opens a sell order on 70, and when it reaches 30 closes the sell order, opens a buy order in 30? And repeat the process consecutively
How to turn off this command, it continuously requires. My account has no signal. I tried every way but it still broke this error
  Any benefits of VPS ?  (12   1 2)
https://www.mql5.com/en/vps?utm_source=www.mql5.com&utm_medium=display.220.366&utm_term=vps.for.signal.robot&utm_content=rent&utm_campaign=en.0005.vps.mt4 I have already got 4/5 icore5/7 computers with 8 to 16gb ram, and very reliable broadband in the U K .  Is there really any advantage ,for me ,...