Unsubscribe a signal and change to another one. - page 2

Deric Cheong:

ok, sorry, may i subscribe day before. anyway, I have attached the picture again. I unsubscribe from MT4 and it show this.

You will be charged, because it has been over 24 hours from your subscription day.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You will be charged, because it has been over 24 hours from your subscription day.

ok. Noted. Thanks you very much.

Hello/

I have an issue with my Signal subscription. It does not copy trades. I subscribed less than 24h ago, but when I click on unsubscribe, it says I will be charged , instead os saying I will be refunded. Can you help me please. See attached screenshot/

Files:
Capture7.PNG  16 kb

Boubounette 101 #:

Hello/

I have an issue with my Signal subscription. It does not copy trades. I subscribed less than 24h ago, but when I click on unsubscribe, it says I will be charged , instead os saying I will be refunded. Can you help me please. See attached screenshot/

If you are under the 24 hours limit, you will be refunded.

In any other case, contact the Service Desk at the bottom of this page.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

If you are under the 24 hours limit, you will be refunded.

In any other case, contact the Service Desk at the bottom of this page.

Thank you very much for your quick answer..

One question. 

The signal has pending orders (buy stop and sell stop) as you can see on the Capture43 attached.

I am supposed to see the same pending orders on my MT4, isn ' t it ? As you can see on Capture44, I have absolutely nothing on my MT4 trading window..

Please, confirm me that point so I can take a decision before the 24hours subscription  to be over.

Many thanks for your kind help

Files:
Capture43.PNG  17 kb
Capture44.PNG  45 kb

Pending orders are not copied, they are copied as market trades when they are opened.
Reason: