General - page 1087

[Deleted]
Hi i am willing to copy a signal which has GBPUSD but my broker have GBPUSDm so just wanted to make sure if this will work with me or no Signal provider : GBPUSD me : GBPUSDm
Currency investors should consider selling AUD/CAD this week, advsies Deutsche Bank in its weekly FX pick to clients. "AUD/CAD is overvalued given differentials in the terms of trade and short-term rates, as well as global volatility gauges. The recent divergence in speculative positioning in favour
I try to control my Robot signal activities from MQL4 expert program. I want to turn it on and off according to account equity. The closest command I found was "TerminalClose" command. Does anything like this exist? Thanks in advance.
I have noticed that forex expert advisors have got some problems when hitting sl and tp. Despite the sl has been set equal to 1.5% in respect to the money openprice, it sometimes stop at more than 1.5%, somethimes it has happened to have sl at 2%, so .5% error from the right one. How do you...
I found a conversation of the author of VJ Sniper indicator(you buy herehttps://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/11256#!tab=reviews) but i have the conversation about the rules see here-> https://www.mql5.com/en/job/29325 Now we need somebody to write the code and have free this indicator
EURJPY: Having rallied strongly the past week, we envisage further strength to occur. However, with almost a half of that rally taken back, a correction could be developing ahead of its medium term falling trendline (red). Support comes in at the 131.00 level where a break will aim at the 130.50...
Pcnt:=5; var1:=Pcnt/100; var2:=If((C*(1-var1))>PREV,C*(1-var1),If((C*(1+var1))<PREV,C*(1+var1),PREV)); var2 This is the formula for the indicator in Equis METASTOCK. Can it be written in METAQUOTES language??
wil we see any cut in AUD in tomorrows RBA meeting, this is for almost 5-6 months that they might cut the rate&nbsp; but not happened yet. still ruour in the market that they will make this happen in next meeting which is tomrrow.
Hello Everyone I have two prices: Highprice = 1.14950 Lowprice = 1.05221 centerprice =? and i want to get center price of the Highprice and Lowprice i need your help Thanks
Amid rising 'Brexit' risk judging from the recent opinion polls, we look to fade GBP/USD rallies on any return to the recent highs in the 1.4350-1.4400 area, targeting sub-1.40 levels in front of the referendum - the date for which is still unknown but likely in 2016.
MetaTrader 4 Platform Update Build 890: Bug Fixing MetaTrader 4 platform update is to be released on Friday, September 25, 2015. It contains the following changes: MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal build 890 Signals: Navigation on the Signal tab has been fixed. Tester: The unnecessary call of the...
GOLD: Having the commodity continued to hold on to its recovery strength, GOLD looks to build up on recovery strength above the 1100.00 zone. On the downside, support comes in at the 1110.00 level where a break will turn attention to the 1100.00 level. Further down, a cut through here will open the...
I tried to test several symbols (about 100) with same setting in MT4. I read several topic about command line and  also in terminal help. However, terminal did not start testing (build 765) after I tried hundreds of times. I hope somebody here can give me a hand, thank you. I used: terminal...
hi; when i run my ea , i get this message: " no history data ". whats the problem? thanks for reply.
Hi, I am trying to code an indicator which looks for a change in NonlagMA. However I keep running into trouble because when the NOnlagMA changes or thinks about changing direction it will populate the Bufferr for both UP and DOWN. Assumning I am looking for Up signal. I can tell the indicator to...
Hi guys, I deleted my signals and want to add it back again but I cannot do that. The page show "Specified account already being used as a signal" How could I add it back? How long should I wait? Thank you, Rit.
i would like to launch an app for forex traders to chat and communicate in real time while trading. The most important features is the live chat so everyone can group chat, and private message. I would also like to send push notifications to everyone letting them know about trade alerts or other...
I tried using google search engine to find 2 free indicators without success. If somebody has these indicators and is willing to share then share to this post. 1.) dig smart points indicator 2.) Key reversal indicator
  Alert system in MT4  (11   1 2)
It possible that MT4 can alert when price close to TP and set fixed pips alert ?? Fixed pips alert for me mean 50,100,150 pips alert when each fixed pip reach. and All of these alert can be send to SmartPhone via Mql4 terminal??? Thank for reply :)
  automated robot  (2)
I have a good mathematical stratergy and i need somebodys help to make a robot to use that automaticaly.if some skillfll person can help to develop that robot i willbe highly appreciated.
EURUSD: With EUR taking back most of its earlier gains for the week to close marginally higher on Friday, EURUSD eyes key support at the 1.0710 level. On the downside, support is located at the 1.0750 level and if violated, expect more weakness to happen towards the 1.0700 level. Further down,...
Yes, This Is Possible No, This Is Not Possible I don&#39;t Know
The US dollar turned in a mixed performance last week. Firmer oil and commodity prices more generally helped lift the Australian and Canadian dollars, and many emerging market currencies. These currencies initially extended their gains ahead of the weekend in response to the Bank of Japan's surprise...
Hello, Does anyone know why MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_POINT) returns zero for EURUSD, GBPUSD, and USDCHF? How it returns non-zero (0.001) for USDJPY. I use OANDA - MetaTrader Version: 4.00 Build 406. If you have used this function in MT4/MQL4 or MT5/MQL5, can you please let me know if it was...
Hello, I have a problem. My EA places an order, then selects the order to get some information about it. It does this fine. Later (in the same cycle) the code will try to do something else with the order. It will execute the OrderSelect() again on the same order (because sometimes it may not...
Hi, I have a question regarding the programming into an indicator of the spread of the candlestick. Specifically the high and low of that bar. What I want is a way for the indicator to be able to detect what is a wide spread bar vs average spread bar vs low spread bar. The problem of calculating the...
USDCHF: Having closed further higher on a follow through on the back of its previous week strength, USDCHF looks to push higher towards 1.0327 resistance zone. On the downside, support lies at the 1.0300 level. A turn below here will open the door for more weakness towards the 1.0250 level and then...
Hi Everyone, I have i question. What will happen if I close my console and I have at the moment e.x. 5 opened transaction? All my transaction will also close? Or signal will stop, but transactions will be still opened? I would be grateful for answer. Regard, Adasiex
Hello everybody, I've been around the forex TSD forum for a while and have read a lot of threads and also downloaded some indicators and I want to thank everybody for that, especially the members who help with fixing and modifying indicators. I'm trying to write an indicator that shows me the last...
this is trend indicator i hope anyone to make it multipair indicator dashboard i think it will be usufel to take decision pairs name[/TD]trend force up percent[/TD]trend force down percent[/TD][/TR] EURUSD[/TD] [TD] [TR] [TD]GBPUSD [TD] [TD] The Indicator below TrendForce.mq4...