General - page 1087

Hi, is there any plugin or maybe an expert advisor for MT5, where you can set a series of parameters so you can send an order with one click? Ie: You want to send a buy order 6 pips over current price, with a SL of -XX€ and a TP of 50 pips on the currency pair USD/JPY. You leave everything ready...
EURUSD: Having taken back almost all of its previous week losses to close higher on Friday, EURUSD faces price consolidation risk in the new week. This development if triggered could see trade between the 1.1466 and the 1.0818 range. On the downside, support resides at the 1.0900 zone. A cut...
Have I got it right 1:If I use fixed take profit slippage can only be in my favor.2:If I use trailing stop every slippage will hurt me.I am testing an EA at DAX 1 and 5 min timeframe how big problem do you think the slppage are with trailing stop in live tradeing and a ok broker.
It doesn't matter how rational you think you are. You have a brain, and the chemicals in your brain often force you to make irrational decisions. This affects all your decisions, whether in your love life or your investment portfolio. "Investors are 'normal,' not rational," says Meir Statman, one of...
I've tried to FileOpen() a single file (in the common folder) in two separate MT4 instances, but when the file is opened by the first one, the second one cannot open it and -1 is returned by FileOpen(). Used flags on both functions: FILE_READ|FILE_COMMON Actually, I want to keep the file open for...
hi You can follow my analysis on this topic. I am glad that you are here I am an Iranian trader and glad that I can let my thoughts with you
how to keep track of EA profit and loss? Does anyone have a code to put in EA so that it will keep track of the EA's profit & loss? I want the total of profit & loss display on the chart, when someone drag and drop the EA to the chart.
GBPUSD: Having remained weak and vulnerable to the downside, GBPUSD faces medium term downside pressure. Despite its flat close the past week, we think downside risk is not over yet. This is coming on the back of its loss of upside momentum on Friday (see daily chart). Support lies at the 1.4850...
[Deleted]
  Happy New Year 2016!  (13   1 2)
Dear friends! We wish you a happy New Year and Merry Christmas! Let it bring you professional success, good health and infinite strength for new achievements. May the coming year grant happiness, good luck and prosperity to you and your loved ones! The year 2015 was very special for...
[Deleted]
Dear friends! We wish you a happy New Year and Merry Christmas! Let it bring you professional success, good health and infinite strength for new achievements. May the coming year grant happiness, good luck and prosperity to you and your loved ones! The year 2015 was very special for...
  Slipage  (5)
Will I get less slipage if I use mq4 virutal server?
Can anyone please help? The codes are attached below: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Tim Lo trading.mq4 |//| Copyright 2015, Tim |//|...
Retirement, contrary to popular opinion, is not the time in which your satisfaction with life declines and your health deteriorates. Instead, it’s the exact opposite: Retirement is likely to improve your overall happiness and health, according to a working paper published by the National Bureau of...
Daily price is on berarish breakdown located below Ichimoku cloud and 'reversal' Senkou Span line which is the border between the primary bearish and the primary bullish trend on the chart: the price was bounced from 1.5239 resistance level for the bearish to be started; descending triangle...
The price is on bearish breakdown for crossing 1.0616 support level of descending triangle pattern for the bearish tren to be continuing with 1.0461 level as the nearest real bearish target. W1 price is on primary bearish market condition: The price is located to be below Ichimoku cloud/kumo and...
Since 18th December US500 instrument is offquotes (in MetaTrader, in their web service everything seems to work ok) . Does anyone else have the same problem (especially on real account)? I contacted EeasyForex support few days ago, but as I'm only demo trader in this broker I was possibly ignored...
  custom copier  (2)
how to develop custom copier
Before you put your EA on the market for sale. It is important that all EA must have this 2% risk stop loss implemented in the EA. This video is about 2% risk on the stop loss, not 2% risk before placing the trade. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUle4-Xa4GQ Do you think it is a good idea or not...
The latest version of the MetaTrader 4 Web platform features new tools for technical analysis. Recently, we announced the upcoming implementation of the MACD oscillator in order to demonstrate the indicator operation on a separate window. Eventually, we have decided to speed up and add a few...
GBPUSD: Having followed through higher on the back of its Wednesday recovery gains, GBPUSD faces further upside pressure. Support lies at the 1.4850 level where a break will turn attention to the 1.4800 level. Further down, support lies at the 1.4750 level. Below here will set the stage for more...
THE ARROW REFUSED TO SHOW BY IT SELF , UNTIL I SWITCH TIME FRAME , THAT IS , IF AM ON 5MUNTE TIME FRAME ,I WILL CHANGE TO ANOTHER TIME FRAME AND SWITCH IT BACK TO 5MUNITE TIME FRAME BEFORE THE NEW ARROW APPEAR . PLEASE HELP ME OUT...
#EXNESS BROKER এর আমাদের সূচনা নং 6 চাংসা প্রতিনিধি অফিস ' 2015 সালে শ্রেষ্ঠ সফলতা পেয়েছে, আমরা #EXNESS এর গ্র্যান্ড খোলার ইন্দ্রজাল এ ফিরে তাকান ' । এক জায়গায় সব অন্যদের গুরু সঙ্গে , এটা সত্যিই মনে করার জন্য একটি রাত ছিল ! আরো বিস্তারিত জানতে #EXNESS এর ওয়েবসাইট ভিজিট করুন ও লাইভ চ্যাট করে জেনে...
I plan to share my views and analysis in this thread.. dedicated to Gold Only. The price bounced from 1068 due to given VSA volatility, however, my view is bearish given the expiry week. http://www.goldguru.in
[Deleted]
Hello, I want to put an image for my EA with command #property icon Can someone tell me what should be the size of this picture? thanks
Below $200 $200-300 $300-400 $400-500 $500-1000 Over $1000 Other - add comments
Dear, I am little bit confuse with OrderSelect(). I wrote below functions Alert(OrderSelect(15958423, SELECT_BY_TICKET, MODE_HISTORY) +" "+OrderSelect(15958612, SELECT_BY_TICKET, MODE_TRADES)); open trade open then MODE_HISTORY show true and MODE_TRADES also show true. as i know history only...
Henry Ford was a smart guy, but he never did the math when he decided to put every American household on wheels. A century after the Model T, the world has a problem with cars. The U.S. and China will consume about 40 million light vehicles in 2015, according to IHS. Globally, we’re on track to hit...
  copy trade  (3)
may I copy demo account signals, with real account
EURJPY: Having turned back lower following a reversal of its intra day gains during Wednesday trading session , EURJPY eyes further bear pressure. This view remains valid as long as the cross trades and holds below the 132.79/99 zone. Resistance resides at the 132.50 level with a break above that