MQL5 password -> MT4 issue

Krzysztof Jan Debski
Krzysztof Jan Debski  
Hey!

So I'm connecting to mql5 community through my gmail account.
To connect my mql5 acc to my mt4 I need a password, which I don't have (auto login through gmail). My Gmails password doesn't work.
Reseting my password just gives me a mail with a link to an error : "Invalid activation code. Please check your registration URL"
Any admin can help me with this?
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

mql5 community means: Community tab in Metatrader?
If yes so you need your login to connect to it (not your email).
Your login here is chrisjohnfrx
Why? Because of the following: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/chrisjohnfrx

As to your password so try this link to get new password:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

i can't login with my google account because mt4 pc terminal not have google login options

Sergey Golubev, 2020.08.05 21:49

If you forgot your password, or you registered using google or facebook so use the following link to get new password for example:
https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten

Krzysztof Jan Debski
Krzysztof Jan Debski  
Sergey Golubev:

mql5 community means: Community tab in Metatrader?
If yes so you need your login to connect to it (not your email).
Your login here is chrisjohnfrx
Why? Because of the following: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/chrisjohnfrx

As to your password so try this link to get new password:

Krzysztof Jan Debski:

Reseting my password just gives me a mail with a link to an error : "Invalid activation code. Please check your registration URL"

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
You can try again later (I can not help you with passwords and activation codes sorry).
Juvenille Emperor Limited
Eleni Anna Branou  
Krzysztof Jan Debski:
Hey!

So I'm connecting to mql5 community through my gmail account.
To connect my mql5 acc to my mt4 I need a password, which I don't have (auto login through gmail). My Gmails password doesn't work.
Any admin can help me with this?

The problem is that you are trying to connect to your MQL5 account with your gmail credentials, this is wrong to begin with.

Login into your MQL5 account with your chrisjohnfrx username and not your email and if you don't remember your MQL5 password, click the link below to send a reset message to your email.

Krzysztof Jan Debski
Krzysztof Jan Debski  
Eleni Anna Branou:

The problem is that you are trying to connect to your MQL5 account with your gmail credentials, this is wrong to begin with.

Login into your MQL5 account with your chrisjohnfrx username and not your email and if you don't remember your MQL5 password, click the link below to send a reset message to your email.

I used my chrisjohnfrx login - and still nothing. Seems like the password is something I can't recall and the password resetting thing doesn't work.

Can anybody here help me reset that password somehow?

Krzysztof Jan Debski
Krzysztof Jan Debski  
Ok support fixed the new password creation. All works fine now. Thanks for the help !