Color templates for MT5. 40 items.

Dear friends!

I have always thought that it would be nice to find such an archive, because I am too lazy to make something up by hand. I couldn't find it. I had to make it up myself. Quantity - 40 items. There are different shades.

Installation:

Find the folder with MT5. It is usually located on C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\ - terminal number.

Then: MQL5\Profiles\Templates - unpack here.

And some examples...

Files:

It looks interesting -

Anton Polkovnikov:
Dear friends!

I have always thought that it would be nice to find such an archive, because I am too lazy to make something up by hand. I couldn't find it. I had to make it up myself. Quantity - 40 items. There are different shades.

Installation:

Find the folder with MT5. It is usually located on C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\ - terminal number.

Then: MQL5\Profiles\Templates - unpack here.

And some examples...

Nice ,it feels like the carribean 

bu iş üzerinde meşgulüm

This thing is beautiful and gorgerous, deserve a push.
MQL5 market should have had a section called Template!!

About templates - read post  

I mean: some users on Russian forum created the templates as a tool, and it works for MT4 and for MT5 as well.

-------------------------

Example with MT5:

Something Interesting - How automated trading systems and testing trading strategies
Something Interesting - How automated trading systems and testing trading strategies
  • www.mql5.com
(profitable according to the equity open trades, but losing because it is losing ea). No extrapolation added to this indicator (in order to avoid fuss that shall inevitably happen when people start using it, as they should not, as signals)

Example with MT4:

I mean - it works for MT4 (yes, really) and for MT5 (it was created for MT5) as well (post ).

Thanks to Anton Polkovnikov (who started the thread about it - about that "we all need some color scheme" etc), and to Dmitry Fedoseev
(who created the script for that that works for MT4 and for MT5).

• www.mql5.com
(profitable according to the equity open trades, but losing because it is losing ea). No extrapolation added to this indicator (in order to avoid fuss that shall inevitably happen when people start using it, as they should not, as signals)
Reason: