General - page 133

Hey, i am trying to create a graphical panel with buttons and Texts. Can anyone show me how to create one thank You
  Constants.mqh  (1)
Good day Could anyone please advise as to where I can download the Constants.mqh file for metatrader 5 as I need the file for my expert but the file is missing from the metatrader 5 terminal
Hi, I've a question which I guess I know the answer to it, but just in case... Suppose I have an EA with the OnTick function. When that function is called, it means a new tick was created with a certain price value. Then the code inside of the function starts to run. Now suppose it takes some time
Hi everyone, In MT5 a buy stop limit order will only be placed if your limit order is below the stop price (This type of order is known as a limit if touched order with some other brokers I have used). With a lot of other brokers I have used using a buy stop limit, the limit order can be placed
Traders, is it possible to change the OnTick function to a while(1) loop for example ? Bonus Question: I programmed a bot that in Metaquotes servers, but it doesn't work like that my Real broker. Things that not be causing the problem — the Latency is lower than on the computer that the algo was
Hi, I am trying to connect to my brother's computer so we can share the backtesting load in MT5, he lives in a different country to me. I have tried a million different ways and also researching online, but I cannot seem to find how to link the two together so that we can both use our CPU cores to
Closing position with "Async mode"? Can you give a example code
I want to change the chart tab bar so it doesn't use the side scrolling instead shows all the pairs on multiple lines. Is that possible? It's really irritating having to click from side to side all the time
so, i loaded a new account, how do I bring my T/A into this new account when there is nothing in my "purchased" tab? in fact, at this point, it's only a "downloads" tab
  Limit Orders  (14   1 2)
Hello guys, I have a question about limit orders in both MT4 and MT5. Do they guarantee an execution price equal or better than the limit price or the broker just convert the limit orders into market orders when the price touches the limit level the same way it does with stop orders? Looking
When including the header <Generic\ArrayList.mqh> I have encountered an array out of range in 'Introsort.mqh' I had to replicate that error using this script: #include <Generic\ArrayList.mqh> int test_array[]; void OnStart () { int size = 1 e7; // 10 millions ArrayResize (test_array, size);
Hi I have tried to download MetaTrader5 to a Raspberry Pi, I am currently testing out some automation software that I want to run on the Raspberry Pi, But found it tough to download to the Pi. I tried pip apt-install MetaTrader5 but haven't had any luck, It seems like the file can not be located
MT5 Keeps saying invalid price on ASX200. The markets are open and fully functioning. What's going on and has anyone experienced this? If so, please leave a comment explaining how I can do it! I need help ASAP! Thanks in advance! Down below is a screenshot of the issue and what it's saying
  EA activations  (9)
Can someone maybe help me with the following. *If you install an EA on a pc you will use one of the assigned activations. After updating the pc and rebooting, the EA was not working/showing  correctly on the MT4 charts. I had to delete the EA from the Market folder and re-install. Is it then normal...
  MT4 Email setup  (1)
I am setting up to send email message via MT4 but failed. I am using free GMX email service with SMTP Server: mail.gmx.com:587 but failed with error " login to mail.gmx.com:587 failed". I have enabled POP3 and IMAP setting in gmx account already --" Enable access to this account via POP3 and IMAP"
Hi, I'm trying to create an EA that sends limit orders on MQL4 for MT4 , using SHIFT KEY + Left Click to set the entry price and CTRL + Left Click to set the stop loss price and then S or B Keys to indicate that is a Sell or Buy order type. This is what I've done by now , I know is not much , but
hi FRIENDS if anyone can convert this indicator code to mt4 ea for free kindly do it i have attached it just ADD TP SL AND BE AND STEPS kindly upload mql4 file of ea onces its done thanks
Hi Friends, I used the same moving average , MA 50, EMA , but it seems quite different in MT4 and on Tradingview. Can someone explain to me why is this happening ? Thanks a lot
Hello every one I want to know do brokers change their Time Zone seasonally or no. for example: (x) broker time zone in winter is +2GMT (x) broker time zone in Summer is +1GMT change Time zone are common among brokers ? or the time zone is fix
Hello friends, i have a problem, how to change security phone no. verification to telegram verification. My telegram button is not enabled. Or I am not receiving code in my phone when ever i want to withdraw money from MQL5 market. Thank You
I'm facing an issue with running multiple MT5 terminals on a single VPS with one broker account. I have installed each terminal in separate folders on my computer, and I can see multiple MT5 source files in my Program Files. When I try to migrate the EAs from one terminal to the VPS , it works fine
A few days ago I rented a VPS through metarader, I noticed when my terminal synchronized the little smily face turned to sad face meaning the advisor was synchronized. Today I added another expert advisor to my terminal, the next thing I did I right cliecked on the vps in Navigator, then I clicked
  VPS update  (1)
Hello, Previously I had 24 charts working on the VPS. I reduced the number to 15 charts on my platform. I have migrated/updated again with the 15 charts but the VPS page on my MT platform is still telling me 24 charts are still located on the VPS. Will this status update later for me? Can someone
See above. I would bei grateful for an answer
So earlier it was working flawlessly. Then in last two days it started to lag a little and I need to quit it as it was unresponsive, then force quit it in a session 3-4 times. So decided to restart MacBook. The issue still persisted, so decided to delete the app and reinstall it. The DMG i used
Where can I find the Rules for publishing code in CodeBase section ? Thank you
My mobile phone cannot receive MQL5 account verification code, so I cannot bind my mobile phone. The second Telegram option also fails to send messages. As a result, I cannot recharge my MQL5 account and cannot purchase website services. This website doesn't even have an English manual customer
Hello I do not know how to contact your moderator. But the problem here is, I cannot verify my phone number. First I did not get the SMS code. Then I try using Telegram to get the code. But the Telegram option cannot be clicked. I already installed Telegram in my computer, yet I still cannot receive
I’ve been looking around for a minute at the market to see any good EAs I can use to grow funded accounts. We all know the more money you have the more money you can make trading and I just want better opportunities. If anyone knows can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it very
Hi everybody and a good day. I coded 6 indicators that trace automatic channels on different timeframes, they work flawlessly alone but they stop working when applied together to the chart. Every indicator use a handle to get the timeframe IMA data and I declared them in OnInit as you said. First