RSI + alligator + MA ...

To add comments, please log in or register
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

This expert advisor was made by 'Red cloud". It uses data from 3 time frames. Even though it uses multi time frames, it is using a closed bars values of those time frames, so, all in all, it is not breaking the rules of what a multi time frame EA should do in backtesting, so I decided to post it.

Back-testing results are from 01.01.2012 (so a short backtesting only). I did not forward test, so I suggest to everybody to forward test thoroughly (especially becoause of the usage of iAlligator() function) on demo account before any serious usage of it (to avoid any "surprises").

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Thanks Mladen,

I am trading few EAs and I will trade this one.

Once we create some so called market condition tool as an ad-on for automatical trading so I can come back to those kinds of EAs.

hhylf
hhylf  

Another incredible RSI EA?

I just found this RSI Grid EA(but didn't test). You can find at the website:

RSI Grid. Free Forex System. Expert Advisors.

I recently use similar concept(RSI overbought and oversold) to trade, each batch trading can get small and consistence profits

Germandaytrader
Germandaytrader  

mladen, do you know if it's working with MT4 600+ build? According to the threads date, I guess not?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Jawitech:
mladen, do you know if it's working with MT4 600+ build? According to the threads date, I guess not?

There were just a couple of benign warnings.

Just in case corrected those warnings too, so here is the versions that compiles without any error or warning : rsialligma_nmc.mq4

Files:
Germandaytrader
Germandaytrader  

Great, thanks a lot, mladen.

btw, I know it's the wrong section but do you know if an Alligator Crossover indicator MTF with alert exists (for build 600+)?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Jawitech:
Great, thanks a lot, mladen. btw, I know it's the wrong section but do you know if an Alligator Crossover indicator MTF with alert exists (for build 600+)?

Multi time frame alligator compatible with new metatrader 4 can be found here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page442 but I don't think that there is a version with alerts (will check though)

Germandaytrader
Germandaytrader  

Doesn't seem to have alert. Would it be possible to add an alert on crossover? I have no clue with MQL...

Germandaytrader
Germandaytrader  

Just a friendly bump

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Jawitech:
Doesn't seem to have alert. Would it be possible to add an alert on crossover? I have no clue with MQL...

Jawitech, added the alerts.

Germandaytrader
Germandaytrader  
mrtools:
Jawitech, added the alerts.

Thanks a lot mrtools. You guys are simply great :-)

To add comments, please log in or register