Brainwashing EAs

Statement for Brainwashing 1c,

H1 timeframe.

4 main pairs.

This is Brainwashing EA with i_Trend filer. This i_Trend indicator is used for enter and exit as well. It was estimated during the development of this EA to catch big trade.

The level of i_Trend filter should be estimated once per week but I am not doing like this. Because I want to see how this EA is performing using initial i_Trend level.

I think it should be some an other version of this EA: all the level of i_Trend filter should be estimated automatically inside the code. It is the main subject to do with the all Brainwashing versions using i_Trend indicator as a filter.

Statement updated.

Files:

The Statements are updating almost daily on the posts above.

M15 timeframe.

4 main pairs.

This M15 timeframe is using just to catch some profit.

For the explanation see post # 1.

Files:

H4 timeframe.

4 main pairs.

Statement is updating here almost every day.

Files:

Statement for Brainwashing 1c1,

H4 timeframe.

4 main pairs.

This version of EA is using i_Trend indicator as a filter for enter only and not for exit.

Statement is updating daily.

Files:

Statement for Brainwashing 1b,

H1 timeframe.

4 main pairs.

This version of EA is without any i_Trend filter.

Files:

newdigital:
Statement for Brainwashing 1c1,

H4 timeframe.

4 main pairs.

This version of EA is using i_Trend indicator as a filter for enter only and not for exit.

Statement is updating daily.

Detailed Statements in pips for this EA (Brainwashing 1c1, H4) separated by pairs.

newdigital:

H1 timeframe.

4 main pairs.

This is Brainwashing EA with i_Trend filer. This i_Trend indicator is used for enter and exit as well. It was estimated during the development of this EA to catch big trade.

The level of i_Trend filter should be estimated once per week but I am not doing like this. Because I want to see how this EA is performing using initial i_Trend level.

I think it should be some an other version of this EA: all the level of i_Trend filter should be estimated automatically inside the code. It is the main subject to do with the all Brainwashing versions using i_Trend indicator as a filter.

Statement updated.

Detailed Statements in pips for this EA (Brainwashing 1c, H1) separated by pairs.

newdigital:

M15 timeframe.

4 main pairs.

This M15 timeframe is using just to catch some profit.

For the explanation see post # 1.

Detailed Statements in pips for this EA (Brainwashing 1c, M15) separated by pairs.

newdigital:

H4 timeframe.

4 main pairs.

Statement is updating here almost every day.

Detailed Statements in pips for this EA (Brainwashing 1c, H4) separated by pairs.

newdigital:
Statement for Brainwashing 1b,

H1 timeframe.

4 main pairs.

This version of EA is without any i_Trend filter.

Detailed Statements in pips for this EA (Brainwashing 1b, H1) separated by pairs.

Reason: