Scalp_net - page 3

And before using this EA with real money you need to test it at least two weeks with YOUR BROKER and with DATA FROM YOUR BROKER. Because it is M1 timeframe.

Because I know that alpari and north finance is identical concerning m1 timeframe for this EA. I mean that EAs attached to the alpari and north finance charts will open the orders in the same time on the same direction. Fibo broker may be different. Lightforex real data is different sometimes (but not too much). So you need to test it with your broker for at least two weeks. It is better to do with micro lots (0.01 for example) with real money before using this EA with 0.1 or 1 lot for example. Just my opinion.

ok Newdigital,

your explanations are always complete!!!!!

felix

felix:
ok Newdigital,

your explanations are always complete!!!!!

felix

And an other news about this EA: Igorad is modifying this EA to trade multiply pairs and to have MM. It means to trade the other profitable pair (GBPUSD) on the same Metatrader and to increase the lot size according to the deposit. No any important things will be changed. Just MM will be added and some modification to trade other profitable pairs on the same MetaTrader (and with the same account).

I will post it of course.

Hello Newdigital,

Is it normal that this EA has been always open for 3 days on the same position? ( 2006.02.28. 20:52)

BrunoFX:
Hello Newdigital, Is it normal that this EA has been always open for 3 days on the same position? ( 2006.02.28. 20:52)

Usually 1 or 2 days. Sometimes 3.

Last week it was 5 days.

On Monday this EA opened one order, closed after 2 days in profit, open an other order tonight (this night) and closed in this morning and open an other order today and still did not close yet. And all the orders were in profit: +28, +100, +18 etc (if i remember the figures).

This week only.

If EA is opens the order and this EA confused with the direction of the trend in that time so this order will be opened during the 2 or 3 days untill the profit. Because stop loss is 100. And this EA had stop loss two times for two months only.

newdigital,

Oki, i will wait, THX

Loaded scalp_net on 1m EURUSD but no trade is executed

Indicators shows buy signal=1.960 since 50minutes?

Can anybody help me? ( Trading with NEUREX)

I use standard with 1Lot. MAgicNumer is 0, is this OK ?

It may be any magic number and lots.

This EA is trading one per Metatrader. It means it should be alone for whole MetaTrader. We are modifying this EA now to trade all the pairs.

Download the template from this thread somewhere. And if you have the arrow (see the image) it means that EA should open the order if:

- the signal is confirmed by Parabolic SAR (in the same direction:

iSAR(NULL, 0, 0.005, 0.05, ...

- the signal is confirmed by MACD (signal line is on the same direction with the arrow):

iMACD(NULL, 0, 12, 26, 9, PRICE_CLOSE, MODE_SIGNAL, ...

Files:
scalp_net_1.gif  21 kb

And when did EA close?

And the "buy signal at xx" shows the retrace,too?

Reason: