This EA needs repair

This EA was coded to the following criteria:

(see several posts below)

The system simply buys and/or sells at a certain time of day (GMT),

and either takes a profit or is stopped out. No indicators.

1) Must work on any pair, any timeframe.

2) Needs option for lot size

3) Needs option of buying and/or selling.

4) Needs option of setting the time of trade entry.

5) Needs separate T/P and S/L settings.

EA works fine except it only takes the first trade. It will not take another trade whether the first trade is closed or not. This was tested both in real time and backtesting over all the major pairs.

If someone could fix this it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

WNW

Files:
wnv.mq4  6 kb

Now your EA is working.

Files:
wnv_v1.mq4  6 kb
wnv_test.gif  6 kb

EA Still buggy

Hi Igorad,

This EA now trades more than once, but it also trades more than it's supposed to. Please see attached Strategy Tester report. Trade time was set to 16:35. Notice how it continued to take trades well after scheduled time. This not only occured in backtesting but in real time as well.

Again, thanks for your help.

WNW

Files:

WNW:
Hi Igorad,

This EA now trades more than once, but it also trades more than it's supposed to. Please see attached Strategy Tester report. Trade time was set to 16:35. Notice how it continued to take trades well after scheduled time. This not only occured in backtesting but in real time as well.

Again, thanks for your help.

WNW

Try this one - should be OK now.

Files:
wnv_v2.mq4  8 kb

Fixed syntax error, was using the LongMinute entry instead of the ShortMinute entry.

Files:
wnv_v2_1.mq4  8 kb

Thank You!

Thanks to you both, works fine.

WNW

EA attached - add trailing stop please?

Hi,

The attached EA simply longs or shorts at a chosen time.

If someone could please add a trailing stop it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

WNW

Files:
wnv_v21.1.mq4  8 kb

Need a little bit of help...

Hi, Just like to thank the creator of this EA. Newdigital forwarded me to this thread because this EA is exactly what i need to test a new system. However i need a coders help please to just modify it slightly.

It opens both buy and sell trades at the time you set it to from the open of that price. I need it to setup 2 orders from that time you set, a buy which is 100 pips above the open of that candle and a sell which is 100 pips below the open of the candle. Am pretty sure its just a couple of lines of code.

If anyone can either code it or give me the line of code i need i will be very greatfull.

Thanks in advance

bh4v1k

Files:
wnv_v2.mq4  8 kb

Thanks!

Hi, Please ignore my last post i have found what i am looking for. I would like to thank newdigital for helping me find it, you rock! Also i would like to thank igorad for making the EA (TimeBreakExpert).

I've been a member of this forum for quite sometime and everyone here is always helpful. Once i have modified my system to work the best i will for sure start a thread and i hope i can help the community in making many pips!

Thanks again

Regards

bh4v1k

someone tested it on demo??

donth open both orders short and long

hi i don't know what i do wrong but for me WNV don't open bot orders long and short so i like to know what could it be wrong or they have to reach some price because i though it should open at time which we set in EA please advise what should i do or give a sample so i put it in and try it

thank you

Reason: