DSS3 :an scalping system - page 5

I have the other idea:

let's forget about ichimoku for now - we are having a lot of indicators in elite sections and some of those indicators can predict some market for the day (MA shifter for example, and some more). So, we can ask Mladen later to post 1 or 2 indicators from there and we can use it in this EA instead if ichimoku.

But let test this first version: DSS3 EA.

Any ideas are welcome in this case too.

===============

- DSS3 EA is on this post. It is very original version of 3 Double smoothed stochastic 2 indicators working in overbought/oversolded way for buy or sell. Rules to trade is here.

- Dss Ichi_Ea is on this post.

- first variation of the settings is here

This is Ea version more to this thread this version using the 3 Dss's all having 3 different user defined settings for stoch,ema smoothing period, and bar. Bar being current closed bar(1),previous bar(2), etc. Pretty much the same as last version except no Ichimoku, added an error checking for all the major functions, can't think of anything else now.

ps) posting the Double Smooth Stochastic 2 to have them together.

For the moment i like ichi ea, 5 wins on euro only.

:D

newdigital:
I am trading Dss Ichi too but it did not trade for EURUSD for me ...

I think - I should change the settings.

I am forward testing DSS3 EA but this Friday is not good time to start ... anyway - no losses for DSS3 EA now.

===============

- DSS3 EA is on this post. It is very original version of 3 Double smoothed stochastic 2 indicators working in overbought/oversolded way for buy or sell. Rules to trade is here.

- Dss Ichi_Ea is on this post.

- first variation of the settings is here

5 wins in 2 days, 0 losses, Out Of the Box settings and roboforex demo.

And this morning, a sell @ 1.3170, currently + 23 pips, so far so good.

I have nothing on EURUSD. Completely nothing.

Which settings are you using?

newdigital:
I have nothing on EURUSD. Completely nothing. Which settings are you using?

Out of the box from ea from mr tools, here is the set file.

Again a win (small 6 pips) this morning.

Files:

I am trading Dss Ichi too but it did not trade for EURUSD for me ...

I think - I should change the settings.

I am forward testing DSS3 EA but this Friday is not good time to start ... anyway - no losses for DSS3 EA now.

===============

- Dss Ichi_Ea is on this post; first variation of the settings is here; the settings of Big Joe is here.

It is the trades for |EURUSD and USDCHF for today (DSS3 EA):

===============

- Dss Ichi_Ea is on this post; first variation of the settings is here; the settings of Big Joe is here.

Files:
dss_usdchf.gif  42 kb
dss_eurusd.gif  43 kb

DSS Ichi ea trade on AUDUSD.

Files:

Kalina

If I am correct you are referring to centered TMA. If it is so, please read this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241 (specially the part about centered triangular moving average and why it can not it be used in "signaling mode")

kalina1977:
Hello Newdigital,i think all this indicators(MA+IXO)is only good for manual traiding with this system(my opinion),we need somthing else...... and i think i found nice indicator call TMA mtf(Mladen),i have made screen with entries just have a look,if its will be good idea we can ask help to MrTools to write EA DSS3+TMA. P.S sorry for my english.
Reason: