Help: How to write simple EA to buy and sell at a specific time?

Anyone has default simple EA to buy and sell specific currency pair at specific time?

Quantity - Fixed and programmed

Price - Market price

Exit target - Fixed pips from entry price

Buy/Sell - Buy and Sell

No. Positions to open - fixed and programmed

Time to buy/sell - fixed and programmed

I remember it was some EA in elite section.

May be, there are the other EAs in public sections.

Try to search https://www.mql5.com/go?link=https://www.forex-tsd.src/search

newdigital:
I remember it was some EA in elite section.

May be, there are the other EAs in public sections.

Try to search https://www.mql5.com/go?link=https://www.forex-tsd.src/search

what is that EA name? Elite?

jack2:
what is that EA name? Elite?

One person paid money to be elite member and post a request:

rules :

on 13.25 GMT open buy stop & sell stop gbpusd at current price plus/minus 15 points. set the TP = 20 point, or we control the target point manually.

if the buy stop order opened, the sell stop order will be deleted.

all trades must be closed at 23:55 server time.

The other elite member made EA: TimeBreakExpert.

The other EA is WNV EA: buys and/or sells at a certain time of day.

The story is the same one: member became an elite member, posted request to improve his EA and the other members did it.

That is why I can not post it here.

If you are elite member so go to files thread and download.

may be it is not what you want.

I think we have some public EAs

jack2:
Anyone has default simple EA to buy and sell specific currency pair at specific time?

I got one that can do orders across multiple currencies. But, I gotta ask: whatcha gonna give me for it?

writing EAs

newdigital:
One person paid money to be elite member and post a request:

The other elite member made EA: TimeBreakExpert.

The other EA is WNV EA: buys and/or sells at a certain time of day.

The story is the same one: member became an elite member, posted request to improve his EA and the other members did it.

That is why I can not post it here.

If you are elite member so go to files thread and download.

may be it is not what you want.

I think we have some public EAs

As you probably already know I write EAs for paying clients as well as for free when my time allows.

I have been requested to write an EA or give ideas how to do so for this idea and only now found out it is already in the elite section.

It is not that difficult to write such an EA. Time to open buy or sell as an input and a check in the EA for that time on the current candle is the only trade decision. There might also be an input to open a buy or sell or both.

Is there any type of conflict here?

Robert

MrPip:
As you probably already know I write EAs for paying clients as well as for free when my time allows.

I have been requested to write an EA or give ideas how to do so for this idea and only now found out it is already in the elite section.

It is not that difficult to write such an EA. Time to open buy or sell as an input and a check in the EA for that time on the current candle is the only trade decision. There might also be an input to open a buy or sell or both.

Is there any type of conflict here?

Robert

No any conflict.

I just wanted to say that I can not post those 2 EAs from elite section and explained why. It is nothing with me.

jack2 may ask me: please post here.

I may reply: i can not.

he may say: so do i need to pay for elite membership to download it?

So, I just explained why i can not post those 2 EAs. That's all.

If the authors/coders will post so it is fine. I am not deciding. Coders are deciding. Personally I don't care which EA is in elite section and which one is in public.

By the way, I agree with you that it should be simple EAs so any coder may program it and post on this thread. No problem.

Or the coders (who coded those EAs and posted it to elite section) may post (re-post) it on this thread.

Any coder may program and post here.

if you are coding some EA (free or private) and need to know: may be, similar idea was implemented already in elite section just to use it in your coding so send PM to me and I may disclose something as much as I can.

Most of EAs for elite sections were coded by Igorad (he is posting sometimes his commercial indicators to elite section only). Many indicators were coded by Kalenzo (he is posting many his commercial indicators to elite section as well). I did not asked them.

Thanks for the response.

This EA is very simple without any indicators.

Just need to open several long and short positions at the time specific, quantity, price would be current market price plus specific exit target or stop loss.

Ea

jack2:

Quantity - Fixed and programmed

Price - Market price

Exit target - Fixed pips from entry price

Buy/Sell - Buy and Sell

No. Positions to open - fixed and programmed

Time to buy/sell - fixed and programmed

I modified MACD_Sample to follow what I understand of your rules.

Nothing fancy and not tested but it should work.

Robert

Files:

MrPip, thank you very much.

I tested to set time to open but I got this

2007.06.13 18:31:11 TimeBasedEA EURUSDm,M30: TakeProfit less than 10

and no trades were opened.

The time should base on my PC time zone or my broker time zone as shown in the chart?

time setting

Time input should be chart time.

The error is caused by TakeProfit being less than 10. You can remove the check by deleting the lines at the beginning of the start function.

Robert

Reason: