Great EA but needs 2 mods to make even better

Hi,

Attached is the legendary Hans123 EA modified by Milan. Below are the changes to the settings that I make and it regually earns me 100-200 pips per week. 2 mods would make it even better. Firstly, I usually don't trade it on Mondays, purley because there is never any news out on Monday and since this is a breakout EA it requires news. Secondly, I would like to be able to trade other EA's at the same time as this one is running and at the moment, the EA closes any trades that another EA has opened. I hope you legend programmers find the time to help but for the rest of you enjoy it as it is.

TF= 1H

First Session only = 1

Pips = 8

TrailingStopStep = 20

D.

Files:

Hi,

I made small changes in the code.

Now you can input NonTradeDay ( in your case NonTradeDay = 1) and

different Magic Number for each pairs.

Igor

Files:

Thanks. I'll test them both.

FYI was designed to work on Cable and Euro. I trade just the cable. Make sure you adjust the time start function so that it opens at 10am CET. Enjoy.

D.

I was bored at work and decided to dust off my sophomore programming skills

I defined a MAGIC of 2474455, it shouldnt close any trades that dont match the number. Just dont set the same magic number in another EA.

I added extern bools for each day.

If you want to trade by day make sure TradeSelectedDays == true and set the days you want to trade to True, and it will only trade on those days. By default they are all true.

bigD:
Hi,

Attached is the legendary Hans123 EA modified by Milan. Below are the changes to the settings that I make and it regually earns me 100-200 pips per week. 2 mods would make it even better. Firstly, I usually don't trade it on Mondays, purley because there is never any news out on Monday and since this is a breakout EA it requires news. Secondly, I would like to be able to trade other EA's at the same time as this one is running and at the moment, the EA closes any trades that another EA has opened. I hope you legend programmers find the time to help but for the rest of you enjoy it as it is.

TF= 1H

First Session only = 1

Pips = 8

TrailingStopStep = 20

D.

may I ask, on what pair do you trade? and what chart time do you use for this EA?

Thank's a lot

I think

-you use for different pairs, but you have to change the Magic Number for each pairs.

ex : USDCHF MagicNumber : 121212

EURUSD MagicNumber : 121213

-and the timeframe : H1

but you need to confirm with the expert

BALAISE:
I think

-you use for different pairs, but you have to change the Magic Number for each pairs.

ex : USDCHF MagicNumber : 121212

EURUSD MagicNumber : 121213

-and the timeframe : H1

but you need to confirm with the expert

Thk's a lot!! ........ expert please confirm

Some questions

Hi bigD,

why do you only trade the cable? Have you live tested other pairs?

And why do you only trade the morning session?

Which broker do you use?

Thanks and good trades to all of you

Any Documentation

bigD:
Hi,

TF= 1H

First Session only = 1

Pips = 8

TrailingStopStep = 20

D.

IS there any documentation available on the rest of the setup for this EA?

Why is the backtesting so awful for this one? It gets a margion call very fast with 90% modeling.

rhenry45:
Why is the backtesting so awful for this one? It gets a margion call very fast with 90% modeling.

This EA requires big deposit size.

Read this public thread for more information about this EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173379

Reason: