An EA for straddling the news?

Does anybody have an EA that can straddle on the news? For example, setting x pips away from current price to enter a buy and sell order, and setting a stop-loss and a take profit, and a trailing stop. I would really appreciate it if someone could help. Thanks guys.

Thank You.

Very interesting ... Do you use it?

FerruFx:
Very interesting ... Do you use it?

nope.i don't know how to use it.it was too complicated for me

amenlo9:
nope.i don't know how to use it.it was too complicated for me

Thanks for your quick answer!

It's worth a look. I've been DEMO trading it for a while and only last week I started live trading it.

I only use it for UK and US news which can move the price. Overall, I would say it works. As I said, it's worth a try in my opinion.

ssotiro:
It's worth a look. I've been DEMO trading it for a while and only last week I started live trading it. I only use it for UK and US news which can move the price. Overall, I would say it works. As I said, it's worth a try in my opinion.

Thanks to inform us

Happy trading

No problem.

Good luck to you too.

Dan7974:
Does anybody have an EA that can straddle on the news? For example, setting x pips away from current price to enter a buy and sell order, and setting a stop-loss and a take profit, and a trailing stop. I would really appreciate it if someone could help. Thanks guys.

Just for information.

Public forum:

Straddle&Trail EA: original thread, EA download.

Elite section:

Economic Calendar EA by Roets. The thread is here.

TimeBreakExpert_v1: idea development thread and this one as well:

- version #1 is here.

- version #1.1 is here.

News Trader:

- original thread. Look at the first post.

- some other links with other news EAs/indicators.

WNV EA: this EA buys and/or sells at a certain time of day.

DAN,

Trading the news was profitable before, now the brokers widen thier spreads or freeze the trade or reqoute you.

We used to make good money from the news, but its not worth it now, the demo results will not match the live account as you don't see the ugly side of the brokers

Reason: