This EA was created by Igorad according to Braintrading system (trading on H1 timeframe with M15 confirmation).
About BT system and rules you may find in this section:
- BrainSystem: Trading Rules;
- BrainSystem: Setup Questions;
EA was created according to H1/M15 confirmation rules. And you may read this thread to understand about how this EA works (i traded this rules manually during the many months - see this thread.
To get it in work you need to know the following:
- this EA is using indicators (attached). Igorad re-coded BrainTrading2Sig indicator attached as well0 to be used in EA. And because of that you may get different results from what I got in Brain section in public forum. Anyway, the settings of this EA should beoptimized.
- Chart timeframe and trading timeframe. If we are trading on H1 timeframe and traling confirmation on M15 timeframe (classical rules for H1 timeframe) so we need to attach EA to M15 chart. And EA will trade H1 timeframe if TimeFrame=60.
0 - no stop loss; 1 - stop loss is setted according to Braintrading1 indicators; 2 - according to Braintrading2 indicators.
0 - no trailing; 1 - BrainTrading1 indicators' trailing; 2 - Brainrading2 indicators' trailing.
- Stop loss and trailing stop is doing on H1 timeframe (if TimeFrame=60) but we must attach EA to M15.
- ConfirmBars - bars to confirm. If ConfirmBars=3, EA attached on M15 timeframe and TimeFrame=60 so EA will trade on H1 timeframe form 3 bar confirmation n M15. Read Brain public section to know about bars' confirmation. Just in short: it is how many read and green bars (for sell) or blue and green (for buy) on M15 timeframe if we are trading on H1.
- we may set TakeProfit and BreakEven (in points).
- Timefilter. This EA is having timefilter options. For example if SessionStart=8 and SessionEnd=17 so EA will open the orders within 8 -18 (till last bar before 18) but EA will process all the orders 24 hours a day (trailing stop, take profit and stop loss).
- we may use this EA to trade on any timeframe. For example if we want to trade D1 timeframe confirming ConfirmBars on H4 timeframe so we should attach EA to H4 chart and set TimeFrame to 1440 for example.
This EA is not using the other indicators: Parabilic, Stochastic and so on. But, i think, it may be the next versions.
Well. The second version of this EA was created by Igorad. With additional confirmation: parabolic, stochastic and iTrend indicators.
So now we have full Braintranding EA fully according to the H1/M15 confirmation rules.
I am backtesting it now and results are good.
So, please find the 2nd version of this EA (attached) with some backtesting results.
I am continuing optimize the settings with this EA. Now i am trying to use BreakEven. What is BreakEven? For example we open buy at the price of 1.2930 and BreakEven = 20. It means that if price is 1.2950 so stop loss will be moved to initial value of 1.2930. I helps to reduce the losss.
Don't forget to download the other indicators from post #1.
- Some settings of this EA is attached for EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF and USDJPY.
- New settings for GBPUSD and USDCHF is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176133
- settings for GBPJPY and EURJPY using attached usdjpy settings with tp=1000 and 3bar confirmation https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176133
Updated on 13 of June 2010:
Added 5 digit capability and micro mini account(.01) capability to Braintrend_v2 and added Fractal dimension Ehlers for confirmation. New version of BrainTraing EA (BrainExpert_v3) is on this post.
Thanks a lot New,
When you u thinking put second version posted for us?
I posted it: the second post was edited.
Thanks so much for all your work!...
Do the indicators have to be on the chart(s) in order for the EA to work??
No, no need.
Just place it in /indicators folder in Metatrader's directory and compile.
I start to test this EA.
And this EA opened first trade (see statement).
i am testing the EA in a demo... i have it placed in cable and usdjpy... so far no trades... i am using interbankfx...
i'll keep you updated on any trades.
This EA is not trading often. Besides as you may see I am use not risky settings (4 bar rules confirmation). I do not remember do I post the settings whch i am using? If not so will post it later.
I am testing for EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY and USDCHF. It was one trade today only for USDCHF (i posted the statements few posts ago) and this trade was closed in good profit.
I started running a $5000 demo on IBFX on Feb 7th using GBPUSD USDCHF. To date, the account balance is $5182, and the lone open position is $36.80 on the positive side. There are four closed trades.
Very nice so far.
My results are still the same:
One trade on USDCHF (closed already):
N Ticket Magic Num Open Time Type Lots Symbol Price S/L T/P Close Time Price Commis Swap Trade P/L
1 10656236 55000 2007.02.12 10:00 buy 5.80 usdchf 1.2490 1.2518 1.2590 2007.02.12 15:30 1.2518 0.00 0.00 28.00
0.00 0.00 28.00
Summary P/L in pips: 28.00
Summary P/L in deposit currency: 1,297[/CODE]
And one trade was opened for GBPUSD (still opened):
1 10689407 53000 2007.02.13 11:00 sell 5.90 gbpusd 1.9427 1.9449 1.9327 1.9409 0.00 0.00 20.00
0.00 0.00 20.00
Summary P/L: 18.00