Scalp_net - page 12

drgoodvibe:
I have been testing all three versions of Scalp_net.. i've been the most impressed with V1.3 on AUDUSD.. have been testing it myself for the last week on Neuimex, and it shows to be very profitable.. I hope i'm not speaking too soon!

I will see the results during the weekend.

Besides I am testing the new version (v5) on M5 timeframe.

Just an image from MetaTrader.`

Scalp_net_v5, new version, M5 timeframe, 3 and half a day testing.

Files:

Hi newdigital,

Very good results!!!! This new version is open more than 1 trade?

When you will post the v5?

Fast_cris

newdigital:
I will see the results during the weekend. Besides I am testing the new version (v5) on M5 timeframe.

I look forward to the public release of V5 .. but for now, here is V1.3 on Neuimex. There has been no losses on this! And even today a trade closed at +59p that is not posted on the attached report.

Files:

I have also had good results with Version 1 on the Euro & GBP this week up 183 pips

newdigital:
Just an image from MetaTrader.` Scalp_net_v5, new version, M5 timeframe, 3 and half a day testing.

Can we have this version to test as well?

Tnx

fx-programmer:
Can we have this version to test as well? Tnx

I tried to make a version with I-XO indicator as additional filter. I used this EA on M5 timeframe with I-XO indicator wfiltering on M30 timeframe. Then I changed everything (EA and filter's indicator) to M5 timeframe. I think I will try to test it on M1 timeframe and filter everything using M15 timeframe.

Because I want to filter the signals.

I will test it one week more.

This EA is still under development.

newdigital:
I tried to make a version with I-XO indicator as additional filter. I used this EA on M5 timeframe with I-XO indicator wfiltering on M30 timeframe. Then I changed everything (EA and filter's indicator) to M5 timeframe. I think I will try to test it on M1 timeframe and filter everything using M15 timeframe.

Because I want to filter the signals.

I will test it one week more.

This EA is still under development.

Good luck

exits suggestion

Been following this thread for a while and became very familiar with this simple but yet effective algorithm. I came to the conclusion that its entries are for the most part ok, but the way it exits needs improvement. Where a system excels are not necessarily its entries but its exits. Hardly the TP of 100 pips is reached so I recommend that its SL and TS of 30 pips be changed to a dynamic SL, TS based on the ATR of the last 5 M1 bars. Also the TP of static 100 pips can be based on the ATR as well. Both the SL and TS must have an ATR multiplication factor that makes it trail the markets effectively and adjust to the last 5 bar volatility. Also by looking at it manually, I found out that the ChandelierExit (attached) will provide for very good exits and capture profits frequently. The Chandelierexit should be based on the close price only..not the bar range. Would a good programmer be willing to work with us and give those ideas a shot? I'm willing to work closely with somebody and make those mods, which will make the Scalp_net system much improved. For proof, I have attached a screen of the system with the Chandelierexit (see red and blue lines above and below price action). A picture is worth a thousand words!

fxspeedster:
Been following this thread for a while and became very familiar with this simple but yet effective algorithm. I came to the conclusion that its entries are for the most part ok, but the way it exits needs improvement. Where a system excels are not necessarily its entries but its exits. Hardly the TP of 100 pips is reached so I recommend that its SL and TS of 30 pips be changed to a dynamic SL, TS based on the ATR of the last 5 M1 bars. Also the TP of static 100 pips can be based on the ATR as well. Both the SL and TS must have an ATR multiplication factor that makes it trail the markets effectively and adjust to the last 5 bar volatility. Also by looking at it manually, I found out that the ChandelierExit (attached) will provide for very good exits and capture profits frequently. The Chandelierexit should be based on the close price only..not the bar range. Would a good programmer be willing to work with us and give those ideas a shot? I'm willing to work closely with somebody and make those mods, which will make the Scalp_net system much improved. For proof, I have attached a screen of the system with the Chandelierexit (see red and blue lines above and below price action). A picture is worth a thousand words!

can you describe how someone would use the chandelierexit more? When the colour changes close the trade?

Reason: