Trading Systems Based on Signal Indicators - page 33

And this is very important to understand the differences between AscTrend and BrainTrend (and Brainwashing) - 

Please note that it is the classical AscTrend (means: original one).
The improved version of AscTrend is Labtrend (improved by all indicators and more).

Sergey Golubev:
The improved version of AscTrend is Labtrend (improved by all indicators and more).

1.Thank you for your chart and infos. 

2. ASCTREND SYSTEM summary (incl 2 good EAs) - I have never used EA for opening position.  I have heard from experienced traders that EA blow accounts in the long run? what is your opinion? Are these 2 EAs safe to trade?

3. The total system for Labtrend will be ready in future, right? 

4. With which system are you trading now?

5. Do you always trade with EA? 

Thanks. 

Sergey Golubev:

I see that you have used 1M and 5M chart. Presume that were trades with EA.

Regards.

mt4bd:

... I have heard from experienced traders that EA blow accounts in the long run? what is your opinion? Are these 2 EAs safe to trade?

Hi, just want to give my opinion on this:

The most secure way of trading is manual trading, because as a person we are always adapting to the current market condition. The problem with EAs is that they are usually programed to perform certain actions (open/close trades, move stops, etc) based on fixed strategies.

As time goes by, forex market keeps changing how it moves and a EA that has worked for several months or even years will eventually stop working because market conditions are not the same anymore.

There are some EAs that can adapt to market condition, but they usually require manual intervention - like knowing when to stop trading and reoptimizing parameters or even strategies to make them work on current market condition.

Rafael Grecco:

Hi, just want to give my opinion on this:

The most secure way of trading is manual trading, because as a person we are always adapting to the current market condition. The problem with EAs is that they are usually programed to perform certain actions (open/close trades, move stops, etc) based on fixed strategies.

As time goes by, forex market keeps changing how it moves and a EA that has worked for several months or even years will eventually stop working because market conditions are not the same anymore.

There are some EAs that can adapt to market condition, but they usually require manual intervention - like knowing when to stop trading and reoptimizing parameters or even strategies to make them work on current market condition.

Hi,

Thank you for your input.

mt4bd:

1.Thank you for your chart and infos. 

2. ASCTREND SYSTEM summary (incl 2 good EAs) - I have never used EA for opening position.  I have heard from experienced traders that EA blow accounts in the long run? what is your opinion? Are these 2 EAs safe to trade?

3. The total system for Labtrend will be ready in future, right? 

4. With which system are you trading now?

5. Do you always trade with EA? 

Thanks. 

2. Some Eas are good, some of them are not good ... it's up to you ...
You should select EA by yourself (because it is your risk and your money sorry).

3. LabTrend system is somewhere on this forum ... I will try to find it.

4. Not always.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Signal systems (ASCTrend and other modification)

Sergey Golubev, 2017.08.25 11:24

Brainwashing System

The beginning

1. Brainwashing. Trades: manually and using EAs (MT4)
  2. Brainwashing EAs - the thread (MT4)
  3. Brainwashing: system setup for trading manually and for EAs (MT4) - the thread 
  4. Brainwashing: system development (MT4) - the thread

After

1. Brainwashing system/AscTrend system (MT5) - the thread  

We may see +168 pips in profit in case of trading by stop loss/trailing stop line:

============

Signal Systems

The beginning

1. Signal systems, the beginning, part #1 (MT3)
  2. Signal systems, the beginning, part #2 (MT4)

After

1. The main Signal systems thread is this one
============

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Channel trading system

Sergey Golubev, 2017.09.22 13:22

Interesting EA (for MT5):

Flat Channel - expert for MetaTrader 5

Advisor Flat Channel is built on the breakdown of the flat channel. When finding a flat channel or slowing the movement of the market, the adviser puts a pending order for breakdown. Stop is equal to two channel widths. Recommended pair EURUSD and timeframe M30.

Reason: