Signal systems (ASCTrend and other modification)

ASCTrend system as I know it.

Besides we may use NRTR_Pilot_alert indicator for S/L but I did not experiment on it.

There are several modifications of ASCTrend system: Bykov system, silver system etc.

Files:

ASCTrend system

You may set the risk value in the indicators to the reasonable one.

Besides need to have some filter indicator as well.

But anyway it works.

ASCTrend system

WPRfast is showing us the short-term tendency on the market.

WPRslow is long-term tendency.

Others are understandable.

AltrTrend system

An other modification seems to be a different system.

Silver Trend system

It is not a modification. Russian authors said that it seems to be a different system similar with ASCTrend but much better.

SHI Silver Trend system

SHI Silver Trend system is the first modification of the original russian Silver Trend System (mentioned above). But some people said the original one is better than this modification (and much better than ASCTrend system as well).

It is necessary to say that the signal systems are very profitable in case of using some filter indicators to filter signals.

SHI_SilverTrendSig.mq4

is BUG inside the last Dot it is not updated automatically !!

:confused: but only H1 :confused: can you please explain

I have an other indicator. See attached.

I want to say that this SHI_silver Trend system was the attempt to create the ASCTrend system for MT4. There is ASCTrend system for MT3. And The attempt to convert and improve it is Silver Trend and SHI Silver Trend.

As to SHI Silver Trend so I did not try.

I tried Silver Trend and ASCTrend for MT4 and it was ok.

Files:

Translated this indicator to english language.

Files:

Alex,

Parameters of indicator is the following:

AllBars - How many bars should be counted. 0 - all the bars.

Otstup - Step back.

Per=9 Period.

The indicators are working in any timeframe.

Irrespective of.

Now I am translating this indicator to English language.

I translated some author's description from russian and do not understand anything (may be you will understand?):

"It is the optimization option. We have the function here which restore/return the number of counted bars in very special way. During the first indicator's call we have 0: it is normal because it was not counted anything, and then we receive the number of bars minus 1. For example, if the number of bars equal 100, we will have 99. I did it especially, you may see that NB is the number of bars whioch should be counted. You know we may throw out this parameter. But for the people who understand we may keep it. So, during the first call of indicator this NB is the same one but during the 2dn etc calls -reducing the value up to the last bar, that is 1 or 2 for example".

Reason: