Reversing trades when they reach a certain price level

Hi,

is there a command or script available in MT4 to reverse trade when it reaches a certain price level?

For example, let's say I have this position opened:

EUR/USD, long (buy). Current price is 1.3100.

When it reaches 1.3000, I want to close long (buy) position and reverse trade to short (sell) at that same price level (1.3000).

When that happens, I want to set up a new price level at which the price will reverse again etc.

I also want to be able to change those price levels at will in the middle of the trade without closing the position.

For example, if price level of opened trade comes to 1.3020, and I want to change reverse point from 1.3000 to 1.3010 or 1.2990, I should be able to do that without closing the position.

Same goes for other open trades on another pairs.

Right now, there is a lot of work to do that manually in MT4, so there is always a danger that in volatile market conditions trader could not to be quick enough to do that properly and on time.

Manually, first trader have to open one position and set it's stop loss to a certain price level.

Then he have to open another pending order with the entry point at the same price level as the stop loss of the opened position.

Then, if he wants to change that parameters while trade is opened, he first have to change opened trade and then pending order.

If the prices are moving quickly, it is quite possible to make a mess with manually setting all that, like that trader manages to change stop loss of current trade, but in the meantime the price triggers his pending order.

In that case, instead of one reversed trade there would be 2 opened trades in opposite directions etc.

Any suggestions how to do it quicker and more effective in MT4, or is there some script available which enables trader to do that?

set SL and LO, I guess == for that price level

Reason: