Trading Systems Based on Signal Indicators - page 45

Holt's linear trend method

Holt (1957) extended simple exponential smoothing to allow forecasting of data with a trend. This method involves a forecast equation and two smoothing equations (one for the level and one for the trend):

1. Holt double exponential smoothing 2.2 indicator for MT4 (post to download)

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Elite indicators :)

Mladen Rakic, 2016.12.01 10:01

Since Holt - Winters double exponential smoothing is used for explicit forecasting, this version is doing the forecasting part too.

The method used is the following

As with any forecasting method, be advised that the forecasting part is a subject of changes (it will recalculate/repaint) and use it accordingly (by all means, no signals or alerts on that part)

2. Holt double exponential smoothing trend indicator for MT4 (post to download)

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Elite indicators :)

Mladen Rakic, 2016.12.01 17:10

Also the "trend" version of Holt's double exponential smoothing for metatrader 4 too

---------------

An I attached those two forecasting indicators to the charts:

Elite indicators :) - H Holt - Winters Double exponential smoothing for M5 Forecasts
Elite indicators :) - H Holt - Winters Double exponential smoothing for M5 Forecasts
  • www.mql5.com
Since holt - winters double exponential smoothing is used for explicit forecasting, this version is doing the forecasting part too. Also the "trend" version of holt's double exponential smoothing for metatrader 4 too

The forum

Nrtr - How to use the Renko indicator for stop loss only
Nrtr - How to use the Renko indicator for stop loss only
  • www.mql5.com
Then renko is well-known indicator: some description with the images is here and little renko discussion is here. Renko indicator is very good with trend and useless with flat. This indicator is used to estimate the market reversal. Some other good nrtr indicators we may find on this thread https://www

How to open real account it. Does show me the platform 

Sakhumzi Batayi #:
How to open real account it. Does show me the platform 

Find Metatrader broker (there are a lot of Metatrader brokers, use google to find), and open the account according to their condition on their websites.
Try with demo first.

1. The article - MQL5.community - User Memo 

2. MetaTrader 5 Help - Open an Account

3. Where Do I start from?
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/212020 

4. MetaTrader 5 Help - Trading Platform — User Manual 

5. How to make a search on the forum
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/193510 

Trading Platform - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
The Trading Platform is the trader's working tool, providing all the necessary features for a successful online trading. It includes trading...
Reason: