Signal systems (ASCTrend and other modification)

ASCTrend system for MT3.

SHI Silver Trend system

Fully modified system by russians from http://viac.ru/ forum.

SHI Silver Trend system

Just a picture to see how it looks in MT3.

Files:

RangeTrendSystem

Range Trending System.

Files:

An other modification of ASCTrend system for m15 and m30 timeframe.

7 indicators and template.

Files:

eASCTrend full release

eASCTrend full release of 10 indicators.

Files:
easctrend.zip  9 kb

Identifying the trend Reversal

newdigital:
Range Trending System.

Hi:

Is there any Metastock formula that would help us identifying whether the price is trending or falling in Sideways (trading Range)?

Please help.

Regards,

Senthil

mani

newdigital:
eASCTrend full release of 10 indicators.

hi newdigi i need some info on this indicator's, which i have downloaded,

i have limited pc programming skill's ,i have stuck ? were to save this ,in expert r indictor? when i compile it ,comes with error? stateing no inpute parameter? need some direction please?

mani:
hi newdigi i need some info on this indicator's, which i have downloaded, i have limited pc programming skill's ,i have stuck ? were to save this ,in expert r indictor? when i compile it ,comes with error? stateing no inpute parameter? need some direction please?

This thread is about indicators for MT3. So, you should have Metatrader3 then download the indicators in the respective folder (indicator's folder), open MetaEdotir, find the indicators, compile (F5) everything, close MetaEdotor, find the indicators in the navigation panel of your Metatrader3, attach the indicators to the chart.

newdigital:
This thread is about indicators for MT3. So, you should have Metatrader3 then download the indicators in the respective folder (indicator's folder), open MetaEdotir, find the indicators, compile (F5) everything, close MetaEdotor, find the indicators in the navigation panel of your Metatrader3, attach the indicators to the chart.

thank you newdigi, i was installing on mt4!!! hence i will give it a try on mt3

thank you

mani:
thank you newdigi, i was installing on mt4!!! hence i will give it a try on mt3 thank you

i have found asctrend_mq4 with sound and with out sound, custom indicator for mt4 in the forum, it works great on 1hr chart!!!!! thank's guys u r great !!!!

Reason: