CCI Scalper is a fully automated Expert Advisor.
The EA's trading is based on CCI - it monitors oversold and overbought areas and tries to catch the rollback of the main trend. The Expert Advisor has a built-in news filter.
The EA was tested on history with the 99% modeling quality. Check the real monitoring, as well as other developments here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/mechanic/seller
This is a long-term system that does not use martingale, grids, hedging and dangerous elements of Money Management, each deal is protected with a stop loss. Therefore, it can have drawdowns, bad days, weeks or months. The equity curve will not look like a straight line with a 45-degree angle.
To enable News Stop Trading, tick the "Allow WebRequest" option and add "http://ec.forexprostools.com", "http://www.worldtimeserver.com" to the list of URLs for WebRequest. To do this, open Tools > Options > Expert Advisors. Check the option "Allow WebRequests for listed URL:". Add the following: "http://ec.forexprostools.com","http://www.worldtimeserver.com" and press "OK". The EA takes news from the specified websites.
The product works both on 4 and 5-digit quotes. Specify values in points like for 5 decimal places in the input parameters, and it will automatically recalculate everything for 4 decimal places.
- Period indicator1 - period of the ATR indicator;
- From - the lower boundary of the range of ATR values, in which the EA is allowed to open positions;
- To - the upper boundary of the range of ATR values, in which the EA is allowed to open positions;
- Period indicator2 - period of the second ATR indicator;
- From - the lower boundary of the range of the second ATR values, in which the EA is allowed to open positions;
- To - the upper boundary of the range of the second indicator values, in which the EA is allowed to open positions;
- TF indicator2 - timeframe for the second ATR;
- Initial lot - initial lot;
- Autolot - enable/disable auto lot calculation;
- Autolot size - amount of the deposit, on which Lot is to be used when Auto lot is enabled;
- Max Lot - maximum lot size for the EA operation;
- Virtual Take Profit, points - virtual take profit.
- Option Take Profit - select the take profit operation based on the bar Open / the current price.
- Virtual Stop Loss, points - virtual stop loss.
- Option Stop Loss - select the stop loss operation based on the bar Open / the current price.
- MaxOrders - the maximum number of orders the EA is allowed to open;
- Max spread - the maximum spread, at which the EA is allowed to open and close positions;
- Star Hour - the EA operation start hour.
- End Hour - the EA operation end hour.
- Imp1DRAW, Imp2DRAW, Imp3DRAW - display news on the chart (enable/disable).
- Pause before (after) a high importance news - the number of minutes to suspend the EA operation before (after) high-impact news.
- Pause before (after) a medium importance news - the number of minutes to suspend the EA operation before (after) medium-impact news.
- Pause before (after) a low importance news - the number of minutes to suspend the EA operation before (after) low-impact news.
- Pause after a low importance news - the number of minutes to suspend the EA operation before low-impact news.
- Use Wednesday Logics - if true, the EA will not work on Wednesday at night, if false it will work in the normal mode;
- End Time Friday - time to stop trading on Friday;
- Magic EA - magic number for the Expert Advisor to identify its positions;
- Close all orders at take or stop - enable/disable closing opposite orders when the stop loss or take profit of the current orders are triggered.
- Show Statistics - show/hide statistics;
- Show Button Close - enable/disable the button for closing orders.
- Use Vertex - enable/disable filtering based on the Vertex indicator;
- ССI_Period - the period of the CCI indicator.
- Price of application - prices used for CCI indicator.
- CCI_Up_Level - the CCI level used for selling.
- ССI_Down_Level - the CCI level used for buying.