Multi options is a multifunctional Expert Advisor for trading binary options on the basis of the MetaTrader 4 trading platform. The EA trades at all time periods from 4 minutes to MN and any currency. It has two modes - automatic and semiautomatic. Five built-in indicators:
- 2 stochastics
- 2 MAs
Indicator parameters can be changed in the EA menu. You can connect either a single indicator, or all at once and in pairs. It offers two kinds of ММ of Martingale type. If the first type is used, the profit is made on each bar. With the second type of MM profit is earned on a bar at the loss side. (As a rule, in most cases candlesticks are paired, see the screenshot). The MM function can be disabled if needed. Profit and loss are limited (this option can be disabled if needed). A convenient EA menu. It has two customizable alerts, in which you can use your own audio file. One of the alerts is a signal, the second one notifies of a deal opened in time.
The AlertExperens function - duration of an option. If it is equal to zero, then the auto mode is equal to the timeframe. The system of lots. Available options: maximum, initial, initial 2 (select in the EA settings). If a deal exceeds the maximum lot, the EA splits it into two positions.ProfitPers - Percentage of Profit (set manually) 10,20,30, and so on (for Martingale).
DaysFopInfo = 30 - shows profit of one pair for X days (set manually) on a chart. You can also use both automatic and semi-automatic modes simultaneously. For example, use automatic mode for trend trading and semi-automatic one for trading against the trend. Pending orders can be placed in both directions. To activate an order, select it and drag the icon (location can be changed in the EA settings).
It is recommended to use the minimum lot and multitrading.
The Expert Advisor is tested only in the visual mode (MetaTrader 4 is not optimized for options).
Expert Advisor Menu
- DaysFopInfo = 30 - number of days, 0 = from the beginning of the current day. Profit for X days.
- MaxProfOrders = 5 - the number of profitable trades at a row for signal 1. 0 = off. Limit of profit.
- MaxLossOrders = 5 - the number of losing trades at a row to stop trading. 0 = off. Limit of loss.
- UseAletrs = true - enable/disable alerts. To open deals.
- SignalSound = "ok.wav" - a sound for AlertExperens, empty means disabled. A signal to trade.
- UseMM = false - use MM.
- UseNewMod = true - additional volume at each bar - false. true - add on a bar in the direction of a losing position.
- AlertExperens = 30 - a delay for the alert in seconds. When to produce an alert to open a deal.
- AlertSound = "ok.wav" - a sound for AlertExperens, empty means disabled. The audio file can be changed.
- Experens = 5 - option duration. 0 means the current chart period.
- BayAuto = false - the first deal, auto/manual (a button on a chart).
- SelAuto = false - the first deal, auto/manual (a button on a chart).
- StartLot = 1 - minimum lot 1 (set manually).
- StartLot2 = 0.1 - minimum lot 2 (set manually).
- MaxLot = 1000 - maximum lot 1000 (set manually).
- ProfitPers = 50 - percentage of profit (set manually) 10,20,30, etc.
- _0 = "Bars filter"
- UseBarSignal = true
- Stochastic fast filter setting - fast Stochastic filter setting.
- bool UseStochSignalF = true
- UpStochPrF = 80.0 - overbought level.
- DnStochPrF = 20.0 - oversold level.
- KperiodF = 5 - period (number of bars) for calculating the %K line.
- DperiodF = 3 - period of averaging for calculating the %D line.
- SlowingF = 3 - the value of slowing.
- MethodF = 0 - SMA=0, EMA=1, SMMA=2, LWMA=3.
- PriceFieldF = 0 - Low/High - 0 or Close/Close - 1.
- Stochastic slow filter settings - slow Stochastic filter settings.
- UseStochSignalS = true
- UpStochPrS = 80.0 - overbought level.
- DnStochPrS = 20.0 - oversold level.
- KperiodS = 20 - period (number of bars) for calculating the %K line.
- DperiodS = 12 - period of averaging for calculating the %D line.
- SlowingS = 12 - the value of slowing.
- MethodS = 0 - SMA=0, EMA=1, SMMA=2, LWMA=3.
- PriceFieldS = 0 - Low/High - 0 or Close/Close - 1.
- Fisher1 fast filter setting - fast Fisher1 filter settings.
- UseFisher1SignalF = true
- MA filter setting - MA filter settings.
- bool UseMASignal = true
- string _7 = MA fast setting.
- MAperiodF = 3 - the period of averaging for calculating the Moving Average.
- MAshiftF = 0 - shift of the indicator relative to the price chart.
- MAmethodF = 1 - SMA=0, EMA=1, SMMA=2, LWMA=3.
- ApPriceF = 0 - CLOSE=0 ,OPEN=1 ,HIGH=2 ,LOW=3 ,MEDIAN=4 ,TYPICAL=5 ,WEIGHTED=6.
- string _8 = MA slow setting.
- MAperiodS = 3 - the period of averaging for calculating the Moving Average.
- MAshiftS = 0 - shift of the indicator relative to the price chart.
- MAmethodS = 1 - SMA=0, EMA=1, SMMA=2, LWMA=3.
- ApPriceS = 1 - CLOSE=0 ,OPEN=1 ,HIGH=2 ,LOW=3 ,MEDIAN=4 ,TYPICAL=5 ,WEIGHTED=6.
- Parabolic setting - settings of Parabolic SAR.
- Use_ParabolicSignal = true
- Step = 0.02
- Maximum = 0.2
- string _11= "========" - Expert Advisor menu settings.
- Cor = 1 - corner for the buttons, 0-3.
- BayCol = LawnGreen - color for Buy, if NONE - defaults.
- SelCol = OrangeRed - color for Sell, if NONE - default.
- Magic = 205429; // Magic, max 6 digits.
- NamTry - number of operations repeated in case of failure.
- Slipage = 10 - maximum allowed deviation of price for market orders in points.
- Com = e_fenix-ua_01 - a comment on EA orders .
- ShowInfo = true - show information.
- Gcol = LawnGreen - positive values.
- Fcol = OrangeRed - negative values.
- Size = 8 - font size.
- X = 150 - horizontal distance for text.
- Y = 10 - vertical distance for text.
- Font = Verdana - font.