Bober Real EA
Bober Real EA is a fully automatic Forex trading Expert Advisor. The robot can run on any instrument, but the results are better with EURUSD, EURGBP, GBPUSD, and USDCAD, on the M15 timeframe. The system can run with the brokers providing floating spread.
Expert Advisor Advantages
- The EA does not use such systems as Martingale, hedging, etc. Always uses SL and TP.
- Good testing results on data from 2000.
- Good testing results with 99,9% of simulation quality.
- No need to close the robot during news releases.
- No need to change pairs on the grounds of "instability".
- Does not require a very good execution, the opportunity of having slippage is minimal.
- It is advisable to use on VPS. Ping to the broker's server may be around 100 ms, which is enough, because trades are opened in a quiet market.
- The robot pauses before entering the market to wait for the best spread on real accounts. The average spread at position entry is 0.3-0.6 pips + commission.
Weak Points of the Robot
- I use TP = 5 and Maxspread = 2 on a real account, therefore a broker should have the average EURUSD spread of 0.2-2 points. If spread + broker's commission is greater than 2 points, then you will have to optimize the EA parameters with a larger TP, otherwise spread will take the most of the profit. Fortunately, there are many suitable brokers. The smaller the value of spread + commission is, the better.
- If you set MAxspread = 0.5-1 or below, you'll miss part of deals on a real account due to floating spread. I.e. the performance will differ from testing results.
The robot has several parameters affecting the quality of deals. You can use one set all the time, as well as run partial optimization or use ready sets.
Do not optimize parameters on a short period of time, this will lead to overfitting.
The safest option is to use the robot with 3 pairs and the risk value below 10. Even if you catch the unfavorable period, you won't stay too long in the negative zone or get the maximum drawdown of more than 20%.
It is advisable to use the virtual SL and TP to exit trades. Also use larger physical SL and TP.
Please be careful selecting gmt.
You can optimize trading time settings on different timeframes using data for the last year and select a set with the best profit factor and profit. For example, I use the following combination on my real accounts: GBPUSD 22-8 M5, EURGBP 23-3 M5, EURUSD 22-2 M1 (GMT + 2). Time and timeframe can be reoptimized after six months.
Three variables are available for every strategy, any one of them can be disabled, their period can be changed.
- Signal1=true — the signal of the first strategy
- RSI151=3 — first strategy's indicator period.
- MagicNumber1=111 — identifier of the first strategy.
ATR filter, recommended values are 2 and 1 respectively.
- UseMoneyManagement=true — non-fixed lot.
- Lot_from — select the value to calculate lot from: free margin or balance.
- RisPercent=30 — risk percent fro the non-fixed lot.
- Lots=0.1 — fixed lot.
- Stoploss=60 — the distance to stop loss.
- TakeProfit=60 — the distance to take profit.
- VirtStoploss=20 — the distance to stop loss.
- VirtTakeProfit=5 — the distance to take profit.
- IsECN=false — keep true for ECN accounts.
- Slippage=3 — maximum allowed slippage.
- MaxSpread=2 — maximum allowed spread.
- MaxOrders=1 — maximum number of orders for each strategy.
- Servertimefilter=true — the operating server time range.
For any questions please send me a private message. Also contact me for product support after you purchase it.
Onbarclose = true. Сlose deals on every bar.
EA exit most of the trades with tight SL/TP.
To backtest faster, keep onbarclose = true and choose 'open prices only' mode in tester
Deleted RSI variables.
Added possibility to choose lotsize from Account balance
(All settings are the same)