Safe Grid GBPUSD is a fully automatic Expert Advisor that uses an ingenious model of trading at key price levels and specific time intervals. This EA uses customized indicators to identify trend reversals. If the trend reverses this Expert Advisor will be able to manage each trade with a very smart grid system. Safe Grid proved a very solid consistency - between 2000 - 2019 (so, for the past 20 years) it made constant and stable profits.
You can use Safe Grid GBPUSD for steady profits.
- This EA does not use martingale
- Due to the fact that Safe Grid opens trades only at the moment when a new candle opens, you can test this EA using "Open prices only" Model from Strategy Tester. In this way, the tests will work faster.
- All orders use clear StopLoss and TakeProfit.
- Does not require optimization and configuration. Uses ready-made strategies. Of course, you can test, play, optimize all the parameters as you wish
- Use brokers that are reliable and have shown decent results in trading with this Expert Advisor. If you do not know how to find them, please contact me directly.
- Do not trade in a thin market like holidays, mid-August. The risk of losses increased at this time due to the fact that the volatility is very low.
- Warning: Profits earned in the past are not a guarantee of profits in the future!
Trade and testing
- Trading pair: GBPUSD
- Timeframe: M5
- VPS with the minimum latency to the broker's server is required for trading.
- Testing prior to 2000 is not recommended, the EA is adjusted to the current market.
- FixedStopLoss: Fixed StopLoss (pips)
- TPMultiple: Fixed Take Profit based on the size of the StopLoss (you can change it between 0.001 - 0.004)
- TimeHours: Different time intervals for trading
- Close all when EndTime: False (EA will close all open trades if you chose True here at End Time - I recommend to use False here)
- Breakeven: Move SL at Entry Level
- Lot Size Management: You can choose here between Fixed Lot or Risk %.
- Fixed lots: If you chose Fixed Lot you'll have to define it here (I would recommend between 0.01 - 0.04 lot for each 1.000$ depending on your risk profile)
- Risk %: If you chose Risk % at first parameter now you'll have to define it (you can work with values between 0.1% - 0.4% depending again on your risk profile)
- Minimum Settings: Different custom indicators to filter our trades
- MA settings: EA uses an EMA filter
- GRID settings: specific intervals for EA to re-enter in the market
- Email orders: if you wish to receive emails