Infinity TradeUtility TL
The Utility for managing orders in manual/semi-automatic/automatic modes by INFINITY TrendLine PRO indicator signals.
MANUAL for INFINITY TradeUtility_TL (ENG):https://c.mql5.com/6/830/INFINITY_TRADE_UTILITY_for_Trend_Line_indicator_Eng.zip
1. The utility requires a purchased or rented version of the INFINITY TrendLine PRO indicator (located in the Indicators/Market folder).
2. You should add the indicator and utility to the chart and set the same parameters of the indicator and utility.
3. In the utility settings, select the priority of the TakeProfit and StopLoss levels (indicator/utility). In the priority settings mode of the target utility, the levels will be achieved according to the selected settings, but the chart will display the indicator levels until you reset these values in the indicator settings. The utility can trade without attaching the main indicator to the chart, but when selecting the default indicator parameters, it will refer to the infinity TrendLine PRO indicator (with its basic settings) available in the Indicators/Market folder. Therefore, we recommend that you always apply individual indicator and utility settings for each chart and save them with the extension *.set
4. In manual mode (MANUAL), the utility does not perform trading operations on its own, but notifies by available means (Alert/Push/email) about a new indicator signal, after which the user makes an independent decision to support the signal (Confirm Signal) or reject it (Skip Signal). One can do this only during the current bar on which the signal was received.
5. In semi-automatic mode (Semi Auto), the user can choose the direction for the next transaction (OnlySELL/ANY/OnlyBUY). If you select SELL or BUY, the automatic entry will be made only when the corresponding indicator signal is received. Any signal received will be executed in ANY mode. After entering the trade and automatical placing the target levels, the utility will switch to manual mode. To reactivate the semi-automatic mode, press the SemiAuto key.
6. In automatic mode, the utility will log in and out of the trade as a regular Expert. Meanwhile, the user can switch to another mode at any time.
7. Trades opened in any of the three modes are not deleted when switching from one mode to another, but can be simultaneously removed with the fixation of the trade result by pressing the CloseALL button. The user can also remove the utility from the chart by pressing EXIT.
IMPORTANT!!! Do not change the timeframe of the chart during the operation of the Utility and open trades in particular, as this will lead to a failure in the synchronous operation of the indicator and the utility. For a preliminary analysis of the trading situation, use a free chart with an indicator (without the utility). Test the utility on a demo account for a few days before you start trading on a real account. We are not responsible for any losses in any way related to our products. We do not guarantee the receipt of profit as well. The User is takes all risks of financial loss of the Deposit.
The current version of INFINITY Trace utility TL works only with the indicator Trendline PRO and is a Beto version, all errors in the utility immediately report to email@example.com (screenshots and log file of the expert should be attached). We will do everything to correct any errors as soon as possible.
The Alert appear if you try to change timeframes on the scanner panel when there are orders opened by the TradeUtility.