Breakout EDGE Expert Advisor
- This EA will only work if you purchased PipFinite Breakout EDGE indicator.
- To use or test EA must select the "Use Breakout EDGE Indicator" parameter.
- This EA can be combined with Trend PRO and Exit EDGE indicator to filter signals.
- It works with all symbols.
- This EA is ensured to work exactly like the original indicator, however, the profit you earn is depended on your own strategy. Try to back-test with different settings for each symbol to figure out the most profitable one for that symbol before running on real account. Make sure that you have sufficient history bar for testing.
- Please note that some indicator's signal have very small TP1 or the spread is higher than TP1 so the EA cannot open that orders.
- Run EA on any timeframe of a symbol, it also open orders in other timeframes of that symbol, depending on your "Trade on Timeframe" parameter.
- Zero spread account is recommended.
- Use Breakout EDGE Indicator – To use or test EA, you must select indicator.
- Target Factor - The multiplier used to calculate take profit levels.
- Maximum History Bars - Maximum number of bars used for calculation, it is not necessary to change this parameter.
- Indicator Path – This is the default indicator path.
- Period - The number of bars used to calculate the trend.
- Range Filter - The factor used to filter ranging markets.
- Lot Options
- Fixed Lot Size (Lots): Use fixed lot size. When choose this option, the "Lot Size" parameter value must be number of lots.
- % of Balance: Calculate lot size base on percent of balance. When choose this option, the "Lot Size" parameter value must be percentage number.
- Lot Size (Lots or %) – The value of the above Lot options
- Success Rate – Open order when Success Rate is higher than this input.
- Take Profit Options
- Take Profit on TP1
- Take Profit on TP2
- Half TP1 and Half TP2
- TP1, TP2 and Opposite Signal
- Opposite Signal: Take profit on opposite signal or riding the trend until it reverses.
- Stop Loss Options
- Opposite Signal
- Recent Swing
- Stop Loss equal TP1
- Stop Loss equal TP2
- Use Fixed Stop Loss
- Fixed Stop Loss (Points) – Fixed stop loss value. This parameter is only use if "Stop Loss Options" parameter is set to "Use Fixed Stop Loss".
- Stop Loss Factor – Use to multiply with stop loss option 1,3,4.
- Reverse Trades – If this parameter is set to TRUE, when the indicator has “BUY” signal, the EA will open "SELL" orders. Moreover, the TP in this case becomes SL and vice versa.
- Break Even when TP1 Hit - Move stop loss to entry when TP1 hit.
- Trailing Stop when TP1 Hit - Start trailing stop when TP1 hit.
- Trailing Step (Points) - Use with Trailing Stop
- Max Open Orders
- Magic Number - Using magic number can sort out which position is sent by which EA and manage them independently
- Trading Time - This parameter using broker time.
- Buy or Sell Only
- Max Spread (Points) - EA will not open orders if spread is higher than this.
- Trades per Signal
- MA1 and MA2- When MA1 is above MA2 only open Buy order and vice versa.
- Use Stochastic
- Buy when Stochastic Below
- Sell when Stochastic Above
- Trade on Timeframe - The timeframe that EA will open orders.
- Use Trend PRO - Use Trend PRO indicator to filter signals.
- Trend Timeframe - The timeframe trend that EA will look at before open orders. Only open Buy order if trend timeframe is uptrend and vice versa.
- Enable Pop-up Alerts
- Enable Push Notification Alerts
- Trend PRO EA: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/56904
- Breakout EDGE EA: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/56909
- Impulse PRO EA: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/56697
- Reversal PRO EA: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/56692
- Exit EDGE EA: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/56698