A High Frequency Trading System, which trades when the market is at very high volatility. It uses several unique indicators to detective the price fluctuation in very short terms, open an order when a breakthrough takes place, and capture several pips instantly within a few seconds. Every pending order has a inherent stoploss, and every existed order has a trailing stop to preserve the capital.
Please notice that the performance of the EA depends heavily on your choice of Broker and VPS.
- It is recommended to open an account at a true 5-digit ECN broker, which has the tightest spread, lowest trading cost and highest execution speed.
- It is recommended to rent a VPS at mql5.com nearest the Broker server to reduce the latency to 0~2 ms.
- It is optimized to work with EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, EURGBP.
- It is recommended to use the Sniper Scalper on M1 chart.
- Lots - use fixed lot size
- Risk - calculate the lot size dynamically as a fixed value of the capital , only works when the "Lots" is set to be 0
- EA_Comment - place your personal comment
- MAGIC - magic number, it is set for each currency pair by default
- Max_Spread - maximum spread allowed to open an order
- StopLoss - stoploss value of each order
- Distance - the distance between the pending order price and market price
- TrailStop - the trailing stop level of an existed order
- TrailStop_Protection - if true, EA will start trailing stop only when the order has floating profit
- Show_Info - turn on/off the info panel on the chart
- Order_Expiration_Minute - if 0, pending order will not expire; if not 0, pending order will expire after Order_Expiration_Minute
- Both Sides: open order both following and against trend
- Follow Trend: open order only following trend
- Against Trend: open order only against trend
2. New parameters added:
TrailStop_Protection - if true, EA will start trailing stop only when the order has floating profit.
Order_Expiration_Minute - if 0, pending order will not expire; if not 0, pending order will expire after Order_Expiration_Minute.
Direction - Both Sides: Open order both following and against trend
Follow Trend: Open order only following trend
Against Trend: Open order only against trend