General - page 307

Returns  (2)
If I have made a mistake in the purchase of a tool and click cancel, how long does it take for the money to return
I can not see a purchased tab on MT5, please help
I am trying to set up a signal providing service, but in trying to connect to my trading account, it says authorization failed. How do I get back into the form and update/correct my data? Thanks in advance
Hello and thank you upfront for answers i recently installed a Ryzen 7 3800XT 8 Cores 16 Threads 3,9 to 4,7 Ghz using 32gb ddr4 ram and want to know if i can cover the power cost?/what i will eventually earn per month?.i dont expect miracles so a few dollars will be enough maybe paying for a pack of
Recently I have noticed that the Virtual Hosting does not appear enabled on my Meta Trader 5, and it has been like that for many days. Is that an error from MT5, or it comes from the Broker? Any comments, please
Hello, I recently bought an indicator but it was for MT5, not MT4. I did know that the indicator I bought was for MT5 until I was trying to look for it in my MT4 MQL5 purchased tab. So, I cancelled the purchase straightaway without the indicator activating, as there is no point in me holding on to
hello I have a purchase that I was not able to access when I first purchased it is now locked on my account. can I have that purchase refunded
Hi, I noticed that when I install a fresh copy of MT5 and close all the charts and start dragging new charts into the grey window, the charts would display cascaded: However now, when I drag a new chart in, it seems to be stuck in the upper left section of the window. Any new chart I drag into the
Dear mt5 administrators and well respected Forum members please help me and call Developer Nguyen Hoang Phu in order to come and finish the job https://www.mql5.com/en/job/161368. We did this job in the absent of market, so that far i did not test it completely as in to ascertain if the toy can
Hi all, I have an issue with MT5 keep shutting down after several minutes. I saw that there are issues like this before, but can anyone tell me the latest updates? Tried contacting the support but with no luck. I tried reinstalling the platform several times, same issue. I'm using Windows 10Pro
Hi, I got issue with my VPS and its almost full. Cannot upgrade the disk storage due to wrong files/system format as per VPS provider. Advised by VPS provider is to format the disk storage/upgrade and reinstall OS. Since it has an EA activated in it, does formatting the disk storage/upgrading and
  Signal  (1)
Slve i can't get the signal to work on my mt5, can someone help me
In the chart interface, I often accidentally use Ctrl + w to close the chart and then open the chart. I find that all lines and trading plans in the chart disappear and cannot be recovered. This kind of shortcut key misoperation often occurs. I want to customize the shortcut key, or cancel Ctrl + w
HELP: How to make sound when price line touch horizontal line on mt5
Hi all How can I send email to an email address in MQL5
Hi help plz, can i register and sell the signals with Demo Account ? or Real account is necessary
  applying an ea  (2)
hi guys can anyone help me.id appreciate it !! I purchased a scalping bot and have been trying to add it to my list of ea but it just won't show in the list ??? they sent me a video of how to do it but once I've copied and pasted it into the experts and liberaries folders it doesn't show in my list
hi i am pakistani and i want to deposit funds in MQL5 , i want to develop Ea,s how to deposit from pakistan now
Problem. When dragging the chart left or right with a mouse it moves with double the speed of the mouse. Why is it problem? It distracts from seeing whats on the chart. Solution. Provide option to disable the nasty bug
So I bought an EA with an account created with google (pic 1) When I reinstalled everything and tried to redownload it in MT4, it showed up as I needed to purchase it again. I logged in with the same email as the one I used for the google sign in but it somehow shows me a different account (if I
admin, i want ask why my data cannot verification
Hi all, I recently imported tick data on my MT5 but bars are not visible on the chart (I created a custom symbol for them). Looking at the log file I read data couldn't be synchronized. As far as I know the last improvements on MT5 included a much better module to avoid problems like this. Wher can
  VPS invoice  (3)
Hi, is there any solution to get an invoice from my VPS's subscription
[Deleted]
Hello, have anyone knows, how to call the function, that addres (entry point) is taken from the table (for example Result=(Integer)Function(Data);) where Integer is the entry point to the function taken from table. It can be done by passing parameter to the IF sction, but it's not good solution
  Payment issues  (1)
Anyone having payment issues into their account? I'm trying to deposit funds so I have a buffer for new trading robots and VPS but it's failing on credit card and Paypal
Hi Anyone can help me finding a way to automate in MT4 the switch of the state of "allow live trading" on either a particular running EA *or* globally by flipping the "Auto Trading" option ? Basically I want to disable trading during certain hours on an EA for which I do not have the source. thank
hello everyone <Deleted> i create this signal since 14-15 weeks ago, and now i don't know why it only show 3 weeks. all information about deposit, withdraw, profit be wrong, Drawdown just 18% now it 100%. and my account balance never bellow 0. i don't know the reason why, and looking for advise from
Hello, From where can I download historical data (about 10-20 years) of NAS100 for MT5? Thanks
i have to renew 3 indicators but payment has an issue. when entering the debit card number the field is red right after entering it and place order button doesnt react, despite having it 100% correct and card active. so i tried via fund account first but same issue.  had anyone similar problem?
  VPS  (2)
How does VPS work? I paid for it but where do I go to log in and view it? Or do I need to keep my computer on